Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a LIE. Many stony brook parents were and still not happy with how unorganized KK is and they are extremely unhappy with Kurt being so flaky. KK is a mess. Also, nobody likes having to deal with that miserable lady in KKs office. That being said, hopefully the clubs can make it work, it would only benefit the kids in the end
    KK is such a good trainer, but he always aligns himself with the wrong people. I was really hoping the SB merger would work out.

Comment

KK is such a good trainer, but he always aligns himself with the wrong people. I was really hoping the SB merger would work out.
      Still can. Nothing is smooth the first year. Most of the negative comments are from people looking outside in. Kurt is a good fit with Nash and the club. The one issue is that nasty lady in his office.

Comment

Heres a question: given what CJ has said about TG, and if Kurt and Tim end up working together somehow, what happens to CJ? She really is a nasty person. Doubt anyone will want her around, especially given her relationship with LM. The both of them might be worst people out there.

Comment

Heres a question: given what CJ has said about TG, and if Kurt and Tim end up working together somehow, what happens to CJ? She really is a nasty person. Doubt anyone will want her around, especially given her relationship with LM. The both of them might be worst people out there.
          You are an ignorant fool. Kurt would never get rid of CJ, she handles KK Athletics like it should always have been handled. Kurt is not dumb, he sees right through Tim Graham and you should get your head out of your ass. CJ ain't going nowhere and neither is LM.

She is only nasty to nasty people. You obviously have been bitten. Good for her! Worst people? Ha!

Comment

You are an ignorant fool. Kurt would never get rid of CJ, she handles KK Athletics like it should always have been handled. Kurt is not dumb, he sees right through Tim Graham and you should get your head out of your ass. CJ ain't going nowhere and neither is LM.

She is only nasty to nasty people. You obviously have been bitten. Good for her! Worst people? Ha!
            OK CJ. CJ is kks biggest issue. She is a nasty person. She should get a job at the DMV or something like that

Comment

OK CJ. CJ is kks biggest issue. She is a nasty person. She should get a job at the DMV or something like that
              You are a serious issue. She must have really embarrassed you and I would bet that you really deserved it.

Comment

Stony Brook LGN partnership

You are a serious issue. She must have really embarrassed you and I would bet that you really deserved it.
                hi cj, clean the cobwebs from your camel toe yet?
                when the last time you dusted that thing off?

Comment

Somehow you think posting that is ok? You are an idiot.

Comment

You are one disturbed mother f#c&er!! You really need to get help.

Disgusting *******.

Comment

Show your post to your wife and kid and see what their reaction is. Get some class, just a little bit.

Comment

Show your post to your wife and kid and see what their reaction is. Get some class, just a little bit.
                        cj is triggered!

Comment

cj is triggered!
                          Don't know CJ but that's besides the point. Your post is vial, disgusting and pointless. If you can't advance a conversation then say nothing.

Comment

Don't know CJ but that's besides the point. Your post is vial, disgusting and pointless. If you can't advance a conversation then say nothing.
                            oh someone is offended!!!!! lmao!!!!
                            I have more, you ready?

What is good about rigor mortise? The p-ssy is tighter!!!!!!

Comment

oh someone is offended!!!!! lmao!!!!
                              I have more, you ready?

What is good about rigor mortise? The p-ssy is tighter!!!!!!
                              Did I say I was offended? I was pointing out your lack of class but you just keep being you. Jackass.

Comment

Did I say I was offended? I was pointing out your lack of class but you just keep being you. Jackass.
                                you are obviously wound up pretty tight...perhaps ya got something jammed up your @ss?
                                have a coke and a smile and stfu. its no wonder no body likes you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X