Fsa 2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody thats been around that long in a single area could last that long if he's as bad as you are saying

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So you base this on a single game at ulittle at travel level? I think hes been around for nearly 20 years
      Bozo is a kind word for azz. One of the most unpleasant games ever. Sorry .... No second chance. Seeing absolutely zero character when losing is far more telling than him smiling and laughing as his kids run around other teams. He was cluess and I am certain he can't teach the game. Any accomplishments he has as a kids coach would have to be as a result of his kids parents efforts. Sorry, you will never change my mind. No clas, clown.

Comment

Thats a pretty soft reason...as many coaches get mad at losing but ok

Comment

Were players crying? Parents complaining on side line? Knowing his teams I imagine neither was happening.

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

His FSA players and parents seem to be happy.... So whats the beef? Again he has the worst players on the worst teams. While at the same time moving players up throughout the clubs age groups.

Comment

Bozo/clown. I completely disagree. My daughter has played for him at FSA. She is now on regional. She loved playing for him. He does a wonderful job with the type players he has. I could only wish our current coach put in as much time and effort as he did.

Comment

There are currently countless players playing on FSA ecnl and regional teams that came from MH. Was that all their parents?

Comment

There are currently countless players playing on FSA ecnl and regional teams that came from MH. Was that all their parents?
                  You're an absolute fool if you think it was anyone else other than the parents and the kid.

Comment

One angry parent who has actually never had a kid play for this coach sounds a lot like a big hater. Deff sounds like somebody with grudge

Comment

One angry parent who has actually never had a kid play for this coach sounds a lot like a big hater. Deff sounds like somebody with grudge
                      Definitely not a fan. Sorry, that was my experience with him and I knowbinam not alone. I am sure I am not the only one to witness behavior like he exhibited. Like I said, no second chance for that.

Comment

I got it! Your daughter is on the 08 regional team that lost to his CT team. This all makes sense now.

Comment

Id put money on there are more fans than not.

Comment

I have a few daughters currently at FSA at various levels. While we have never played for him he has covered training and games at diff times and my girls have never said anything negative about him. They liked having him. He made things fun.

Comment

I got it! Your daughter is on the 08 regional team that lost to his CT team. This all makes sense now.
                              FSA ecnl teams are absolute jokes ..... Regional, CT .... Hahaha .... Suckers ..... Ecnl have terrible coaches at FSA ... So they are keeping their best coaches at their lowest level teams? Yeah, ok.

Comment

FSA ecnl teams are absolute jokes ..... Regional, CT .... Hahaha .... Suckers ..... Ecnl have terrible coaches at FSA ... So they are keeping their best coaches at their lowest level teams? Yeah, ok.
                                This would explain their top teams records.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X