Fsa 2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like we have a hater. I wonder did your daughter play for him? If she did that means she was on CT and MH moved her up. MH has the worst players on the worst teams. He does just fine. The girls like him and he cares. Thats way more than we can say about a lot of the coaches at FSA

Comment

Hard to judge any coach who has never had ecnl or regional

Comment

Didnt his 08 CT team beat 08 regional in the fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Bozo? What makes him a bozo? Has your daughter played for him? And if she did that means she was at one point on a CT team.
          One of my kids played against one of his travel teams when she was little .... Bozo! Clown! None of my kids played for him .... Would never pay for for soccer if he were the coach .... Thankfully my kids have been higher level that what he coaches.

Comment

You are deff a farmington parent....which says a lot.
            His west hartford teams were very good

Comment

Again....you just sound like hater. Calling coaches a clown for no ryhme or reason. Posted no results or any experiences with him other than we played against him....any good reason for this kind of hate? Im guessing some of his wh kids are likely teammates of your daughters

Comment

You are deff a farmington parent....which says a lot.
                His west hartford teams were very good
                The kids were .... He was an absolute bozo.

Comment

He coached at wh and ow for many years. Many of his kids have ended up at either ow or fsa

Comment

I havent heard anybody that actually played for him state their displeasure. I'm sure they are out there. No coach makes everybody happy

Comment

So the kids were good but he was a bozo.....i take your team lost.

Comment

Everybody hates wh so i imagine any game vs them is crazy

Comment

CT beat regional? That cant be right

Comment

So the kids were good but he was a bozo.....i take your team lost.
                            Actually no .... We are from a small town not known for soccer but we had a great team and beat his top weha team pretty good right out of the gate. I don't think he was used to that and had no clue how to respond.

Comment

Just rumors....wh doesnt lose. Ask zeke

Comment

So you base this on a single game at ulittle at travel level? I think hes been around for nearly 20 years

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X