Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You intellectual elitists think your so smart because you went to a fancy college. Well some of us got our degrees at the ""school of Hard Knocks"" baby. just because we eat our supper in the drive through lane while you are fancying it up at olive garden or applebees I got news for you. the regular joe 6packs might be smarter than we look. when you stop sipping your fancy starbucks drink you'll come running to us drinking our folgers out of thermos and ask for help to clean your yard or fancy horse stalls or roof. then well see whos laughing. newflash it won't be me.

Harvard can't teach you how to live a hard life and you are gonna find out the hard way its not easy. I don't got much but President Donald J. Trump was going to fix that and he probably still will by sending his supporter checks to help them out. nobody thinks sleepy joe will do that because he dont have the cash flow.
    Finally someone talking up for us regular people. MAGA!

Comment

You intellectual elitists think your so smart because you went to a fancy college. Well some of us got our degrees at the ""school of Hard Knocks"" baby. just because we eat our supper in the drive through lane while you are fancying it up at olive garden or applebees I got news for you. the regular joe 6packs might be smarter than we look. when you stop sipping your fancy starbucks drink you'll come running to us drinking our folgers out of thermos and ask for help to clean your yard or fancy horse stalls or roof. then well see whos laughing. newflash it won't be me.

Harvard can't teach you how to live a hard life and you are gonna find out the hard way its not easy. I don't got much but President Donald J. Trump was going to fix that and he probably still will by sending his supporter checks to help them out. nobody thinks sleepy joe will do that because he dont have the cash flow.
      "Fancying up at olive garden or applebees" :D

That's probably your idea of "fancying up" and after reading your post, I think I understand why."

"school of hard knocks"

I would introduce someone like you to the school of hard knocks and clean your clock, loser. :D

Comment

Not the poster and sure Trump has plenty of "educated" supporters and yes plenty of "less educated" supporters are street wise. But what they lack is the ability to think for themselves and intellectual curiosity, even those with advanced degrees. They're readily fooled and don't seek out other sources of information
        Where are those pee tapes? Can you direct me to that “mountain of collusion evidence” you promised? Trump is a Secret Agent for which country again? You wanna talk about readily fooled. Hell, even after 4 years your elite scholars still believe that bullshît. I think after all this time they are lacking the ability to think for themselves. You see, as outlandish as that Steele Dossier was, none of you applied any “intellectual curiosity” to stop and link maybe this is fairytales and pixie dust stuff. Nope, you all bought into it hook, line, and sinker. You’re assessment might have been spot on if you didn’t fall into the exact same trap as you accuse Trump supporters of. Maybe if you would have “seeked out” other sources of information you wouldn’t have been made a fool of. Funny you brought up “less educated”. You couldn’t have picked a better term.

Comment

We antiintellectuals are more people than the intellectuals so you think you are smarter but there are more of us. President Donald J Trump is on our side and will fight for us like Rambo did for the USA. He still has commend of the USA Military. The STORM is coming and it will include bail out checks for supporters only so get on the trump train or you will be left in Regret Town for sure.

Comment

We antiintellectuals are more people than the intellectuals so you think you are smarter but there are more of us. President Donald J Trump is on our side and will fight for us like Rambo did for the USA. He still has commend of the USA Military. The STORM is coming and it will include bail out checks for supporters only so get on the trump train or you will be left in Regret Town for sure.
            Nice. I bet he will make you Sec of Treasury.

Comment

Trust the Plan.

Comment

Now we know that the people that support Trump are all at the very low end of the intelligence spectrum, but it's funny to check back here after the election and you are still screaming into the dark alley crazy stuff all by yourself. Newsflash, all the people who could not stand Trump are happily going on with their lives.
                Even dumb people are people too!

Comment

The official campaign slogan of Trump 2020

Comment

Just cause Im not intellectual don't mean I aint smart.

Comment

Trump rallies = missing teeth.

Comment

Trump rallies = missing teeth.
                        ...and your mom!

Comment

Dumb people are people too! Just because we like WWE and the apprantist and honey boo boo you intellectuals think you are so much better. We aint dumb.

Comment

The dumbing down of American education the last 30 years has benefited the GOP enormously.

Comment

The dumbing down of American education the last 30 years has benefited the GOP enormously.
                              Yeah, just like there are an infinite amount of genders when science says there are two. I agree, that’s some dumb shît! Way to Democrats!!!

Comment

Yeah, just like there are an infinite amount of genders when science says there are two. I agree, that’s some dumb shît! Way to Democrats!!!
                                You just proved his point

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X