Transgender in Girls Sports

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Jenner feel about all the other anti trans bills floating in various state legislatures right now, all GOP bills? She does realize the GOP thinks she's an abomination right?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How does Jenner feel about all the other anti trans bills floating in various state legislatures right now, all GOP bills? She does realize the GOP thinks she's an abomination right?
      Stay on point. She commented on transgenders in sports. She is a world-class athlete, arguably amongst the best of all time. She is transgender. Her opinion caries weight, or it should, but we know how anonymous keyboard warriors will tell us differently.

Don't get distracted, and if you want to reply, reply to the post and it's content.

Comment

Stay on point. She commented on transgenders in sports. She is a world-class athlete, arguably amongst the best of all time. She is transgender. Her opinion caries weight, or it should, but we know how anonymous keyboard warriors will tell us differently.

Don't get distracted, and if you want to reply, reply to the post and it's content.
        Doesn't change the fact the party wants nothing to do with her or anyone like her; they even want to control medical decisions made by transgenders. Someone who will sell their souls for political gain lose their credibility. Look at Ted Cruz sucking Trump's tiny ween after what Trump said about his wife and father. A pathetic lot, all of them

Comment

Different poster.

Did I see you claim that because she’s transgender, her opinions on these matters carry weight?

Ok then

"Sadly, I was wrong," Jenner wrote in the mea culpa, which was published Thursday afternoon. "The reality is that the trans community is being relentlessly attacked by this president."

Jenner had been a rare transgender supporter of the president and the Republican Party, and her politics earned her the ire of many LGBTQ advocates, who widely view the president's policies as harmful.

Jenner also explicitly renounced her efforts to work from within the GOP, calling it a mistake.

"My hope in him — in them — was misplaced, and I cannot support anyone who is working against our community," Jenner wrote. "He has made trans people into political pawns as he whips up animus against us in an attempt to energize the most right-wing segment of his party."
          See ^^^^ ? Can I hear you please endorse her view on LGBTQ issues Re: Trump and the GOP? After all she is transgender and her opinion carries weight.

Tell you what. I think you drama Queen act about transgender athletes was insincere. But if you can endorse Jenner’s views on Trump and the GOP, I’m pretty sure I might come
          Around and endorse the transgenders in boys locker room issue that you have long been obsessed with.

Guys who are insecure about their own sexuality tend to act like you. Word. But let us know if Jenner is correct on Trump and GOP, but I wouldn’t ne surprised if you either deflect or just turn silent

Comment

Right out of the Liberal Playbook.

Jenner makes a comment SPECIFICALLY ABOUT TRANSGENDERS PLAYING SPORTS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Several responses later, and personal attacks to boot, none actually addressed her opinion on the matter. They talk about the GOP, Trump, Cruz, me, yadda yadda. Anything BUT the actual post.

Believe her opinion, as about an expert on the matter as one can get, or continue to spew your hate, switch the goalposts, and make your attacks personal. Won't change the post nor it's content. Not one bit.

Comment

Transgender in Girls Sports

Jenner makes a comment SPECIFICALLY ABOUT TRANSGENDERS PLAYING SPORTS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Several responses later, and personal attacks to boot, none actually addressed her opinion on the matter. They talk about the GOP, Trump, Cruz, me, yadda yadda. Anything BUT the actual post.

Believe her opinion, as about an expert on the matter as one can get, or continue to spew your hate, switch the goalposts, and make your attacks personal. Won't change the post nor it's content. Not one bit.
              Jenner might be the next CA gov!!!! will not be the first time a Republican takes over CA after a democrap gets recalled for fkg things up beyond all recognition!!!

Comment

But you had no issue electing Dump prez in spite of his fondness for barging in on teen girls in various states of undress in beauty pageant dressing rooms. Got it.
                Fake news. But you ignore the known real perv and his pedo son you elected?

Comment

Jenner might be the next CA gov!!!! will not be the first time a Republican takes over CA after a democrap gets recalled for fkg things up beyond all recognition!!!
                  Go Gov. Jenner!!

Comment

Didn’t make personal attacks.

You advanced the point that since Jenner is transgendered, her opinion carries a lot of weight.

I’m merely trying to determine whether you really mean that because her opinion on ALL issues LGBTQ should carry as much weight as the opinion on locker rooms, yes? As opposed to you narrowly demagoguing an issue.

Seems reasonable.

So naturally you deflected as I predicted….

But I will go on for other readers (you can stop reading and commenting if you like. Or if you are obsessed with me you can go on lol)

So many LGBTQ activists are criticizing Jenner because this position delegitimizes the transgender issue.

Jenner has not responded at all to that. Hasn’t even deflected like our con.

Perhaps the con can bring forward LGBTQ activists that don’t share jenners opinion that Trump and GOP are disasters for LGBTQ people

Go ahead con. Give it a try LMAO

Comment

Fake news. But you ignore the known real perv and his pedo son you elected?
                      I didn’t know Gaetz’s son Nestor was a pedo! Or are you talking about Rudy Giuliani and his son Andrew ?

Comment

Go Gov. Jenner!!
                        Lol. UK’s “Betfair” sports book has the odds on that at over 50:1 but that should give you hope! Randy Quaid is at 100:1.

Comment

Didn’t make personal attacks.

You advanced the point that since Jenner is transgendered, her opinion carries a lot of weight.

I’m merely trying to determine whether you really mean that because her opinion on ALL issues LGBTQ should carry as much weight as the opinion on locker rooms, yes? As opposed to you narrowly demagoguing an issue.

Seems reasonable.

So naturally you deflected as I predicted….

But I will go on for other readers (you can stop reading and commenting if you like. Or if you are obsessed with me you can go on lol)

So many LGBTQ activists are criticizing Jenner because this position delegitimizes the transgender issue.

Jenner has not responded at all to that. Hasn’t even deflected like our con.

Perhaps the con can bring forward LGBTQ activists that don’t share jenners opinion that Trump and GOP are disasters for LGBTQ people

Go ahead con. Give it a try LMAO
                          No personal attack? This is exactly what that is:

Guys who are insecure about their own sexuality tend to act like you.
                          As for the rest, you took a point, moved the goalposts, and blabbed on about nothing.

A world class transgender athlete thinks it's an unfair advantage to to have transgender athletes competing with girls. No more, no less.

YOU turned it into yet another hate-filled anti-GOP rant and asked a series of questions which had nothing to do with the transgender world class athletes opinion.

Just can't help yourself, can you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X