Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 girls team at fc bucks

What’s going on with the 08 girls reams, the ECNL coach just quit and rumor has it that the team is already picked for next year with most of the ECNL RL team moving up. If I was a parent on that The ECNL team I would be worried.

Yea and they already have the coaches picked out for next year and they will be taking there favorites instead of taking the kids with talent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What’s going on with the 08 girls reams, the ECNL coach just quit and rumor has it that the team is already picked for next year with most of the ECNL RL team moving up. If I was a parent on that The ECNL team I would be worried.
      Nothing new here. This is the age every year that the parents with special kids rise up and get their kid appointed Toba roster spot at FCB. Leave now, you have been warned .... See the 2005 and 2006 threads if you want to know your future at FCB.

Comment

Yea and they already have the coaches picked out for next year and they will be taking there favorites instead of taking the kids with talent
        It’s like the Ghost of Christmas Future.

Comment

Nothing new here. This is the age every year that the parents with special kids rise up and get their kid appointed Toba roster spot at FCB. Leave now, you have been warned .... See the 2005 and 2006 threads if you want to know your future at FCB.
          Yep you’ve been warned ... run forest ... run!

Comment

Trouble wherever SB is. Picking his favorites, who coincidentally are the ones that go to his training facility

Comment

Your absolutely right, you pay the money and your safe

Comment

Oh boy talk about a cluster F***. The current 2008 ecnl team has both the bucks president’s kid on it and the architect of the 2005 Merion deal (Paul R) twins on it! I’ll take a wild guess and bet all three of those kids will end up staying on the top team and then the rest will be Samir’s current team. Man oh man you can’t make this stuff up! ECNL should be made aware of the way bucks does business... it doesn’t help the ECNL brand when year after year and age group after age group these back room deals occur. And clearly since bucks is a perennial basement dweller it’s not a winning strategy.

Comment

Avoid it like the plague. Head to a proper club like Delco or Fusion

Comment

SB is going to screw over the people that followed him and only take his core people with him that pay him the most and are so far up his ass, and your probably right about the president’s daughter and the twins which is a joke, Delco will hopefully beat them next year

Comment

proper club

The training game is at all the big clubs. Coaches wield their power by extorting families to pay them and that extra training gets their kids more playing time. Bucks is not along in PA with that problem.

Comment

curious where you are getting your information from?

Comment

curious where you are getting your information from?
                          Literally common knowledge- if you are in the know - you know. Email bucks and ask if you don’t believe....

Comment

DC and SB

Comment

08 girls team at fc bucks

is this the same age group that BB's younger daughter is in...we all know he has manipulated the 2006 age group with a BRD...and sent that whole age group into the toilet

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X