Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex FESA coach

After working at FESA for over 3 years, I can completely understand why everyone is now seeing JFC and this new Academy as a threat, and make no mistake, these clubs are a threat to FESA. The problem is not the other clubs, but from within at FESA. I have friends still at the club, some coaches, who still to this day continually express their frustration about how they are all micro managed and treated like slaves. I’m so glad I got out of the industry. The issue for me with FESA is that they have now got, possibly, the worst coaching slate they have ever had under Bubb. Lack of experience or knowledge of the game with no importance on improving themselves. I still speak to parents that I have remained friends with and they tell me the sessions are still the same, the coaches still have no energy, the importance is still about creating players who can run and fight. This is all well and good until more options un fold. I can absolutely understand why coaches are on here, going to other clubs events, scrambling to keep players! I would be very scared also, if I wasn’t a believer in the product i was delivering. Any coach with self respect left a long time ago. This will never change. Only yes men left, except my friend of course.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    After working at FESA for over 3 years, I can completely understand why everyone is now seeing JFC and this new Academy as a threat, and make no mistake, these clubs are a threat to FESA. The problem is not the other clubs, but from within at FESA. I have friends still at the club, some coaches, who still to this day continually express their frustration about how they are all micro managed and treated like slaves. I’m so glad I got out of the industry. The issue for me with FESA is that they have now got, possibly, the worst coaching slate they have ever had under Bubb. Lack of experience or knowledge of the game with no importance on improving themselves. I still speak to parents that I have remained friends with and they tell me the sessions are still the same, the coaches still have no energy, the importance is still about creating players who can run and fight. This is all well and good until more options un fold. I can absolutely understand why coaches are on here, going to other clubs events, scrambling to keep players! I would be very scared also, if I wasn’t a believer in the product i was delivering. Any coach with self respect left a long time ago. This will never change. Only yes men left, except my friend of course.
    Do you know how stupid you sound Felipe La Rata. Desperately putting thread after thread out here and abusing FESA. Nobody wanted you at the club. You have to prove it on the field not on this stupid site! The kids asked that you be remove from coaching them you were that bad!

Comment

Slave is a harsh word to use when we talk about sports.

Comment

Does Jerry Dela Porta have stock in Budweiser!

Inside joke

Comment

Do you know how stupid you sound Felipe La Rata. Desperately putting thread after thread out here and abusing FESA. Nobody wanted you at the club. You have to prove it on the field not on this stupid site! The kids asked that you be remove from coaching them you were that bad!
          Felipe has always been at FESA coaching and running camps. He has a mail out marketing list from his Xfinity camps and uses it currently to coax people to come check out Prime Sports and bring all their friends. Isn’t this Prime Sports a training company for all sports? Didn’t he go into the business Prime Sports with the Bartram AD and Others?

Comment

Felipe has always been at FESA coaching and running camps. He has a mail out marketing list from his Xfinity camps and uses it currently to coax people to come check out Prime Sports and bring all their friends. Isn’t this Prime Sports a training company for all sports? Didn’t he go into the business Prime Sports with the Bartram AD and Others?
            Yes, after nobody at FESA wanted to be coached by him!

Comment

Hahaha

Only club in country where you can have 0 coaching credentials and licenses to be a director. Hell even a college education isn’t required.

Comment

Only club in country where you can have 0 coaching credentials and licenses to be a director. Hell even a college education isn’t required.
                Are you kidding, are you really talking about SB? He has the highest qualification in the world of just the US!

Comment

Ha

Talking about rest of directors.

Comment

Talking about rest of directors.
                    Alberto, Scotty, Soto and Evlir don’t have higher than a D license. Only Bubb and Dean have high level qualifications. What a bunch of jokers they are! No wonder the kids don’t develop as there’s clearly no plan apart from running around, getting stuck in and shouting av some of that lads. The jig is up for these pretenders. FESA is being squeezed from all directions.

Comment

felons

they even had a 3 time felon director with 4 top teams.

Comment

they even had a 3 time felon director with 4 top teams.
                        Who was that?

Comment

not 100% sure of his name

Who was that?

Antwon he is the kid Sean coached and helped out when he was in jams...

Comment

Antwon he is the kid Sean coached and helped out when he was in jams...
                            You must be smoking something!

Comment

You must be smoking something!
                              Shaggy get off the site. You maybe getting a visit from the DEA. Shaggy the mule. And La Ratta’s whipping boy.
                              The mule and the Rat. Failures together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X