Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any time you see vague accusations with no details or hyperlinks it’s just someone trying to create bullish!t talking points to support a bullsh!t narrative.
    Merry Christmas!

https://nypost.com/2020/12/09/rep-sw...h-chinese-spy/

Swalwell mum on sex with China spy, but family remains Facebook friends with honeytrap

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ump-criticism/

Between 2011 and 2015, a suspected Chinese intelligence operative, Christine Fang, developed relationships with Swalwell and a number of other American politicians, particularly in the Bay Area, as part of a Chinese political intelligence operation, a year-long Axios investigation found.

Fang, believed to have been acting at the behest of China’s Ministry of State Security, helped fundraise for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign and helped place at least one intern in the California Democrat’s office.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleg...m_source=knewz

Alleged Chinese Spy Got So Close To Democrat Eric Swalwell That ‘Alarmed’ FBI Had To Intervene: Report

Comment

What is the point of this post? Who are you praising and talking about? Jesus...
      Funny the very guy that lied to all of us about Trumps ties to foreign spies was the one that was literally in bed with with one. Wonder why your boy never disclosed this information while he lied to us for years. You want a compromised foreign asset? Look no further than Swalwell. This can’t be good news for all you Russian hoax idiots! 😂

Comment

It’s great to see Biden is putting together an administration of upstanding people with great judgment and the highest moral standards. Way to go Joe! Way to show Trump how it’s done!

https://thejeffreylord.com/bidens-hu...3-years-later/

Biden’s HUD Pick Defended Judge Who Beat Wife In Front of Children, Murdered Her 3 Years Later

Fudge and others, for whatever reason, decided to come to the defense of judge Lance T. Mason “after he admitted to beating his wife in 2014” reports the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Mason, 53, was arrested in August 2014 on charges that he assaulted Fraser in front of their two daughters, who were 4 and 6 years old at the time” reports DCNF.

Fudge, who has known Mason for 20 years, actually defended his character. Mason is “a good man who made a very bad mistake” Fudge wrote in a letter to the County prosecutor in August of 2015. Fudge praised Mason for taking full responsibility for his actions. “I commend Lance for immediately recognizing that he needed help and entering counseling” she wrote, assuring the prosecutor, “that something like this will never happen again.” Except she was wrong; deadly wrong.

Court documents showed that Mason attacked Fraser in their SUV, punching her 20 times, slamming her head against the dashboard, and choking her.” Mason concluded by pushing his wife, a sixth-grade teacher, out of the car before driving off with their children.

Just a few short years later on November 17th of 2018, Mason murdered his wife outside of his sister’s home in Shaker Heights and was sentenced to life in prison.

Comment

I spoke to at least a dozen of my friends in Florida, Texas, Ohio and Michigan and not a single one of my friends voted for Biden. You expect me to believe that 78million people voted for him? Hell that is not even enough chinese votes to get elected mayor in some ****hole city in China where his votes came from.

I spoke to four dozen friends across the country and not a single one voted for the Donnie. They all thought is would be great for him to get back together with Stormy Daniels and maybe this time include Melania.

Comment

The party of unity and civility strikes again. Thank you Democrats for showing us what a hate-free party looks like. I can feel the divide narrowing as we speak.

https://www.oann.com/mich-democrat-u...inst-trumpers/

A Michigan Democrat official made threats against supporters of President Trump and appeared to call for the political persecution of her opponents.

Michigan State Congresswoman Cynthia Johnson seemed to call on radical left militants to be prepared to attack Republican voters.

“So this is just a warning for you Trumpers,” Rep. Johnson (D-Mich.) said. “Be careful, walk lightly. Enough of the shenanigans.”

“For those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it,” she added. “Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay.”

Comment

Really you're going to bring up MI? The state that saw armed protestors storm the capital over having to wear face masks (oh the horror!)? Had a plot to kidnap the governor, other government officials and police officers? The state where armed protestors showed up at the home of the SoS? Shocking that when people feel threatened they might respond in kind.

Comment

Really you're going to bring up MI? The state that saw armed protestors storm the capital over having to wear face masks (oh the horror!)? Had a plot to kidnap the governor, other government officials and police officers? The state where armed protestors showed up at the home of the SoS? Shocking that when people feel threatened they might respond in kind.
                Simple question. Which government official told these folks to do any of those things? The idea that our leaders would openly call for violence against others in this country bin simply outrageous but seems to be a pattern with Democrats. This is what immature, spoiled liberals act like when they don’t get their way. Talk about the party of division. You own this one!

Tim Kaine calls on liberals to “fight in the streets” against Trump and his supporters.

Obama-appointed Attorney General Loretta ***** calls for liberals to march, bleed and die in the streets as they “resist” Trump.

House Speaker Pelosi is featured at both the beginning and end of the video compilation, referring to Republicans and the White House as “domestic enemies” and “enemies of the state” and boosting “uprisings all over the country.”

In June of 2018, Pelosi lamented, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend.”

Waters in 2018 told supporters to physically harass anyone from the Trump administration. “No peace, no sleep! No peace, no sleep! … God is on our side! … If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters encouraged.

“Squad” member Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) calling for “unrest in the streets.” “You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,” she emphasized.

“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden said of Trump back in 2018.

Liberal preschool teacher tells BLM rally that it’s time to start murdering white conservatives.

Former CNN host Kathy Griffin posts a grotesque photo of herself holding a fake severed head that resembles Trump.

Madonna publicly fantasizes about blowing up the White House at the Women’s March in Washington, DC.

New Snoop Dogg music video features the rapper executing a clown-faced Trump.

Comment

Hmm, weird that all the Dems are mum about California congressman’s Chinese spy connection. Even the infamous Adam Schiff who is still has mountains of Russia collusion evidence doesn’t wanna talk about it. What a joke. Oh the irony. What was your favorite word for the last 4 years? Oh yeah, compromised. That’s the perfect word for this, don’t ya think?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/09...tel-committee/

Comment

Hmm, weird that all the Dems are mum about California congressman’s Chinese spy connection. Even the infamous Adam Schiff who is still has mountains of Russia collusion evidence doesn’t wanna talk about it. What a joke. Oh the irony. What was your favorite word for the last 4 years? Oh yeah, compromised. That’s the perfect word for this, don’t ya think?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/09...tel-committee/

It is because there is no evidence of his wrong doing. He was simply targeted like many members are. You need to read and understand these news stories before you start to try and talk like you know what is happening but more than likely you just browsed a headline and ran with the story. Let's be honest too, if he did know then he should be prosecuted to the extend of the law. That is the way our system works.

Comment

It is because there is no evidence of his wrong doing. He was simply targeted like many members are. You need to read and understand these news stories before you start to try and talk like you know what is happening but more than likely you just browsed a headline and ran with the story. Let's be honest too, if he did know then he should be prosecuted to the extend of the law. That is the way our system works.
                      So should you then you’d see up until a couple days ago, Swalwells family still kept in touch with her. Really, a Chinese spy. Very interesting. The fact that he sits on the House Intelligence Committee and the Dems buried the story like always, is extremely disturbing. Typical corrupt Democrats

Comment

when white people feel threatened it's ok for them to "respond in kind." when black people feel threatened, they belong in jail and you go buy some guns because there's no "law and order."

Comment

So should you then you’d see up until a couple days ago, Swalwells family still kept in touch with her. Really, a Chinese spy. Very interesting. The fact that he sits on the House Intelligence Committee and the Dems buried the story like always, is extremely disturbing. Typical corrupt Democrats
                          Why is it you always fall back to the political parties? That is how one can see your ignorance and lack of understanding of our republic and what is right and wrong.
                          One party is not better than the other, one better is not more evil than the other with the exception of the former tea party that has taken over the republican party and support Trump. Trump and his team made some good things happen while in office but have done more harm and illegal things to harm our country and it's American citizens than any other past administration.
                          If Swalwell did something illegal, then prosecute him, same applies to every single citizen. I don't lump all republicans as evil just because of Trump, and I am a true republican not a democrat like you might think. I also think Trump will face prosecution once he is out of office along with several of his supporters and it will be a justified prosecution not a deep state witch hunt like some would believe.
                          Put your country first, put your fellow people first and stop being divided by party lines.

Comment

Why is it you always fall back to the political parties? That is how one can see your ignorance and lack of understanding of our republic and what is right and wrong.
                            One party is not better than the other, one better is not more evil than the other with the exception of the former tea party that has taken over the republican party and support Trump. Trump and his team made some good things happen while in office but have done more harm and illegal things to harm our country and it's American citizens than any other past administration.
                            If Swalwell did something illegal, then prosecute him, same applies to every single citizen. I don't lump all republicans as evil just because of Trump, and I am a true republican not a democrat like you might think. I also think Trump will face prosecution once he is out of office along with several of his supporters and it will be a justified prosecution not a deep state witch hunt like some would believe.
                            Put your country first, put your fellow people first and stop being divided by party lines.
                            Do you even hear your own hypocrisy? Funny how you would call out the tea party but ignore the radical faction of the left that riots, looting, and erect autonomous zone while calling for civil unrest and defunding of the police. I guess that all good within the Democratic Party now. It’s hard not to “fall back” to political party when one outwardly calls the other deplorable and attacks their belief system because it differs from theirs. Talk about ignorance. Did you really just say “put your country first”? Kinda like Pelosi admitting she purposely held up Covid relief for political gain and leverage. Gee no division there. Here’s one. How about not accepting Trump was president and focusing solely on his impeachment for 4 years while not working for the rest of us. Wow, the Dems really put us first didn’t they. Your argument is a complete joke. The Dems have spent every waking second dividing this country. Even the MSM came out and said 98% of Trump coverage is negative despite the “good things” that happened while he was president. Hypocrisy always stinks and something you can’t run from.

Comment

Do you even hear your own hypocrisy? Funny how you would call out the tea party but ignore the radical faction of the left that riots, looting, and erect autonomous zone while calling for civil unrest and defunding of the police. I guess that all good within the Democratic Party now. It’s hard not to “fall back” to political party when one outwardly calls the other deplorable and attacks their belief system because it differs from theirs. Talk about ignorance. Did you really just say “put your country first”? Kinda like Pelosi admitting she purposely held up Covid relief for political gain and leverage. Gee no division there. Here’s one. How about not accepting Trump was president and focusing solely on his impeachment for 4 years while not working for the rest of us. Wow, the Dems really put us first didn’t they. Your argument is a complete joke. The Dems have spent every waking second dividing this country. Even the MSM came out and said 98% of Trump coverage is negative despite the “good things” that happened while he was president. Hypocrisy always stinks and something you can’t run from.
                              Again, you ignorance shows. You are a bitter bitter person with no idea how to interact in todays world without lashing out. You are so misinformed and full of anger, you are stuck on trying to prove your view is right and anyone else view is wrong that you ignore the basic freedom we all are afforded living in this country. Freedom of thought. I am okay with you believing what you want, even if I disagree but don't assume I am wrong or suggest I support behavior that is unacceptable just because it fits your narrative to lash out. What part of my statement did I say Democrat put us first? I explicitly explained that I was a true republican, you are blinded by your angernnand not comprehending.
                              Please take a deep breath and seek help before you do something stupid and make a tragic mistake.

Comment

Again, you ignorance shows. You are a bitter bitter person with no idea how to interact in todays world without lashing out. You are so misinformed and full of anger, you are stuck on trying to prove your view is right and anyone else view is wrong that you ignore the basic freedom we all are afforded living in this country. Freedom of thought. I am okay with you believing what you want, even if I disagree but don't assume I am wrong or suggest I support behavior that is unacceptable just because it fits your narrative to lash out. What part of my statement did I say Democrat put us first? I explicitly explained that I was a true republican, you are blinded by your angernnand not comprehending.
                                Please take a deep breath and seek help before you do something stupid and make a tragic mistake.
                                Right out of the Liberal playbook. Attack the person, not the subject matter. Calling me names doesn't erase your hypocrisy. Not one mention of the radical left or disturbing comments from liberal leaders. Misinformed? Really? Let's see. No Russia collusion, Trump isn't a Russian spy, the Steele dossier was fake, multiple liberal leaders have called for unrest, and Swalwell worked with foreign spies while trying to impeach Trump. Yeah, I'm the one misinformed. It's obvious you only call out the Right which is a pretty good indication of your political stance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X