Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sunny CA, where you'll get a dose of reality...the NE isn't a soccer powerhouse. Being a "top" team in a weak region doesn't make you a top team. Clearly you've never been to a national event before.
    but it's select and they are the best club around...just ask their parents....they will tell you. They all probably think they are going to win the U-13 National Championship. Like a poster said yesterday let's just hope Stars White isn't going.

Comment

but it's select and they are the best club around...just ask their parents....they will tell you. They all probably think they are going to win the U-13 National Championship. Like a poster said yesterday let's just hope Stars White isn't going.
      I don't see many SSS parents on here bragging at all. However, I do see alot of Stars and ECNL parents gushing over how awesome they are.

Sorry for saying this but you sound a little jealous and petty. Focus on you and yours and stop taking credit away from a group of kids who likely worked their tales off to get where they are.

Comment

I don't see many SSS parents on here bragging at all. However, I do see alot of Stars and ECNL parents gushing over how awesome they are.

Sorry for saying this but you sound a little jealous and petty. Focus on you and yours and stop taking credit away from a group of kids who likely worked their tales off to get where they are.
        with a few speed bumps along the way like a 3-0 debacle to Stars Blue in December and 2-0 loss to Stars White a week ago. I guess SSS doesn't like to play Stars.

Comment

is the dose of the reality like the one where they won multiple championships in the past few years at NPL.(beat ECNL<S thatthem years regularly. also to the white J A, with a very short memory , last game victory great , but i read earlier SSS beat your team rather handily,no? you forget to mention that

Comment

with a few speed bumps along the way like a 3-0 debacle to Stars Blue in December and 2-0 loss to Stars White a week ago. I guess SSS doesn't like to play Stars.
            I don't really know what your trying to say. Can you rephrase so it makes sense?

Comment

Seems to be lots of drama at Stars surrounding the 2007 ECNL teams. Haven't heard much about the 08s. All quiet?

Comment

Seems to be lots of drama at Stars surrounding the 2007 ECNL teams. Haven't heard much about the 08s. All quiet?
                08's have a great team in Blue-#1 in the state

08 white's are ok but just had a big shutout win against select and lots of momentum for next year

Comment

08's have a great team in Blue-#1 in the state

08 white's are ok but just had a big shutout win against select and lots of momentum for next year
                  Blue just got blown out by an impact team boss

Comment

Blue just got blown out by an impact team boss
                    12 year old girls chief. If both teams played 10 times. Blue wins 7. Aztecs are a very good team, probably the 2nd best team in the state. Blue is better though hands down.

Comment

12 year old girls chief. If both teams played 10 times. Blue wins 7. Aztecs are a very good team, probably the 2nd best team in the state. Blue is better though hands down.
                      Sorry chief. Rebuild your team. You lost to impact.

Comment

U13
                        1. Aztec
                        2. Stars blue
                        3. Nefc
                        4. SSS

Comment

U13
                          1. Aztec
                          2. Stars blue
                          3. Nefc
                          4. SSS
                          by this time next year it could very well be all 3 ECNL teams 1,2,3. Look for NEFC and Aztec defections to ECNL sometime this year.

1. Stars Blue- ECNL
                          2. Scorpions - ECNL
                          3. Stars White- ECNL
                          4. New England Surf - ???
                          5. NEFC - GA
                          6. Aztecs- IMPACT NPL
                          7. Select - GA

ok not going to waste time arguing with you. Aztec's #1 fine. Aztecs king of the u-littles. Yipee!! Conrats dude. Check back in next year when the real rankings start. By the way have fun in IMPACT NPL. hahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Comment

U13
                            1. Aztec
                            2. Stars blue
                            3. Nefc
                            4. SSS
                            so let me get this straight. The #1 U-13 team according to this person will be playing in Impact NPL next year?? In my mind that should automatically disqualify them. They aren't even good enough for GA? Oh by the way Aztecs dad.....south shore select beat Aztecs 3x this year and the best Aztecs did was a tie. Why isn't south shore select ranked ahead of the Aztecs??

Comment

Also didn’t SSS kill white in their other match ? And beat scorps? And didn’t white beat scorps. Blue #1 but plug in anyone after.

Comment

Also didn’t SSS kill white in their other match ? And beat scorps? And didn’t white beat scorps. Blue #1 but plug in anyone after.
                                #1 but plug, haha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X