Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fake polls are one thing, but when you stop counting votes in the middle of the night and then one candidate scores a 700,000 vote turn around? As Depends Joe would say, "Come on, man!" And Fox News...they've gone down that rabbit hole towards irrelevance with Donna B--the woman that gave the debate questions to Crooked Hillary. Whotf is paying her to bloviate over there. Trump will win this thing.
    Election is a wrap stupid Joe Biden is your daddy

Comment

Is that the best response you have . When the supreme court acknowledges it there a problem. This could definitely cost sleepy joe the election..even 1 fraudulent vote should stop the election..

Comment

Rod Blagojevich: Democrats have been stealing votes for years
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7sPNXFSwfs

Do you guys really think Trump and half the country will just throw up their hands and say, oh well, you guys earned it because you cheated?

Social media commie censors and MSM quashing any discussion of voter integrity. That's just going to make it worse.

Pandemic from country that has paid off Biden enables Democrats in big Democrat cities to change election laws making fraud much easier and widespread. Dead people voting, people from out of state, while GOP election monitors barred. Mail-in ballots are especially prone to fraud - even the liberal NYT said this in the pre-Trump era. Big-data analysts have developed methods to cross-check deaths, change of addresses and ballot returns to provide hard evidence of voter fraud. This will be forthcoming. Meanwhile libtard MSM like Anderson Cooper saying "there is no evidence of voter fraud" ... like a common criminal saying "you ain't got nothing on me".

Data has been mined, and a lot more will be mined. Multiple lawsuits already filed, national suit coming. The truth will be known - just like with the Russia Hoax. And we have the Supreme Court - so enjoy your false sense of victory while it lasts, you may not be so happy a month or two from now. Would love to see Biden try to move in before the SCOTUS rules on the election law changes and fraud. Would be the US Military on Trump's side against the US Intelligence Agencies on Bidens side. Who has more guns?
        Man.... what a snowflake this guy is

Comment

So dick weed so you think 500 to 1000 fake votes from democrats is ok? You all are real beauty's I tell you..rwmwber karma is a mofo..you guys arw laughing now but remember laugh now cry later ..hold on you will be in for a ride
          And you think a foreign government interfering with our election was ok? Remember... karma is a mofo...

Comment

Is that the best response you have . When the supreme court acknowledges it there a problem. This could definitely cost sleepy joe the election..even 1 fraudulent vote should stop the election..
            You have absolutely no clue how the legal process works, nor how elections work.

Comment

So dick weed so you think 500 to 1000 fake votes from democrats is ok? You all are real beauty's I tell you..rwmwber karma is a mofo..you guys arw laughing now but remember laugh now cry later ..hold on you will be in for a ride
              You understand that the remedy for 500-1000 fake votes is to invalidate those votes, not to annul an entire election ? To invalidate an entire election means you disenfranchise others that did not commit fraud and that would never happen and no Supreme Court would rule that way. The margins for Biden are too great. The election will be called by Monday.

Comment

You republicans need to stop being a bunch of bitches and take the loss and move the **** on just like Hilary did in 2016 . Big difference between republicans and Democrats is we have class. Bunch of bitches that can’t lose . Trump is a useless person that can even lead a business going bankrupt multiple times, but you idiots thought he could lead a country when he can’t even count to ten . Stupid people
                That's the post that will bring unity to this country. SMH As a registered independent that was formally a Democrat and thinks Trump is an azzhole I'm calling you out for being full of sh1t. The Democrats never moved on from the 2016 election. They spent the last 3.5 years trying to remove a duly elected President. When you talk about class, are you referring to people from the left burning, looting, spitting at cops etc? Maybe you are talking about when NP tore up Trumps SOTU speech. Yup, real classy. You don't support Biden because he's smart and can count to ten.(we've all seen him speak) You support him because he has a "D" next to his name. I used to do the same thing. The guy has been a politician for 47 years and a lot of policies he backed over that time were racist. He didn't support school integration and he supported a crime bill that locked up thousands of black men for minor crimes. Take your hypocritical BS and try and pawn it off on someone else. Like I said I think Trump is an azzhole as a person but I liked his policies and pre covid our economy was never better. The election is over. Trump lost. I'm moving on. With the Democrats poor showing in other elections this cycle you should be very concerned about the 2022 mid-terms. Next time you decide to make a post claiming Democrats have class I would try not to come off as a classless little B1tch.

Comment

That's the post that will bring unity to this country. SMH As a registered independent that was formally a Democrat and thinks Trump is an azzhole I'm calling you out for being full of sh1t. The Democrats never moved on from the 2016 election. They spent the last 3.5 years trying to remove a duly elected President. When you talk about class, are you referring to people from the left burning, looting, spitting at cops etc? Maybe you are talking about when NP tore up Trumps SOTU speech. Yup, real classy. You don't support Biden because he's smart and can count to ten.(we've all seen him speak) You support him because he has a "D" next to his name. I used to do the same thing. The guy has been a politician for 47 years and a lot of policies he backed over that time were racist. He didn't support school integration and he supported a crime bill that locked up thousands of black men for minor crimes. Take your hypocritical BS and try and pawn it off on someone else. Like I said I think Trump is an azzhole as a person but I liked his policies and pre covid our economy was never better. The election is over. Trump lost. I'm moving on. With the Democrats poor showing in other elections this cycle you should be very concerned about the 2022 mid-terms. Next time you decide to make a post claiming Democrats have class I would try not to come off as a classless little B1tch.
                  I disagree trump won..we cant let democrats get away with fraud and stealing the election. You have no idea what these liberals will do to this country. Do you like youth sports? Obviously you do become your on a kids soccer forum..that will all stop again if these animals get in.

Comment

I disagree trump won..we cant let democrats get away with fraud and stealing the election. You have no idea what these liberals will do to this country. Do you like youth sports? Obviously you do become your on a kids soccer forum..that will all stop again if these animals get in.
                    I'm demo-crazy. Watch your back bruh. Trump is like my piss. Glad to get rid of it.

Comment

Also an independent but I’m calling you out for hysteria and being radicalized by trump. Nothing so dramatic will happen with Biden and divided government. It will be boring. Democrats are a political party that perhaps you disagree with and that’s fine but they exist within our democratic system. Get over the shock of 73 million people rejecting the tone and attitude of trump. The people rejected trump. Period. Election is over. Your man lost. Move on for the good of the country.

Comment

That's what these left wing goons think.. trump will fight this until the end. Hes already said he has no plans to concede
                        because he does not give a **** about the country if he is in power chances of him going to jail are slim. At this point it is all self preservation.

Comment

It has been obvious ever since the term snowflake became popular that the trumpers are the snowflakes. Trump had his ass handed to him. The true republicans realize what a fraud he is. Inauguration can not come soon enough to get this clown out.

Comment

It has been obvious ever since the term snowflake became popular that the trumpers are the snowflakes. Trump had his ass handed to him. The true republicans realize what a fraud he is. Inauguration can not come soon enough to get this clown out.
                            One clown out, one clown in. This crap is getting old.

Comment

Pennsylvania just called for Biden. Bye bye.

Comment

Pennsylvania just called for Biden. Bye bye.
                                Hes not going to be president anytime soon. Alot of fraud being exposed ..font be surprised if this goes the other way ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X