NYCFC/World Class

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDS is solid training especially for kids under 12. Even now witj somewhat lower standards theyre good. Id expect nycfc will do the same.

Comment

https://twitter.com/worldclassfc1/st...026374144?s=21

Comment

Uh???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Uh???
          3 former WCFC players named to the U20 YNT. Thought it was evident from the tweet.

Comment

Congrats to those players. They have great talent and could have also succeeded at other clubs.

Selling clubs and leagues by marketing players that make youth usa teams is not a winning strategy. If it were, we would still have the gda.

Comment

Congrats to those players. They have great talent and could have also succeeded at other clubs.

Selling clubs and leagues by marketing players that make youth usa teams is not a winning strategy. If it were, we would still have the gda.
              Agree, though I think it's fine if a club wants to express congrats and pride in its successful alums. IMHO this was more of that and less of marketing.

Comment

3 former WCFC players named to the U20 YNT. Thought it was evident from the tweet.
                I thought it was a comment on the fact that World Class's social media RT'ed a Tri-State Soccerwire tweet from December 5, 2019.

Comment

Yeah...over a year and a half ago, lol. Thought that was evident by the date on the original tweet. Sadly, I think one of those players had to exit soccer entirely because of a health condition. Pretty shltty to include her in the clubs pathetic marketing ploy.

Comment

I thought it was a comment on the fact that World Class's social media RT'ed a Tri-State Soccerwire tweet from December 5, 2019.
                    WCFC social media has historically been pretty lame admittedly. I guess they are trying to make up for it now.

Comment

Yeah...over a year and a half ago, lol. Thought that was evident by the date on the original tweet. Sadly, I think one of those players had to exit soccer entirely because of a health condition. Pretty shltty to include her in the clubs pathetic marketing ploy.
                      What marketing ploy?

Comment

TBH, my assumption is that it was one of those messages that were sent but didn't update. It happens every once in a while where outgoing signals don't complete until much later on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X