Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Ann Conway” the wicked witch of the West” Resigns!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You be the judge. He was definitely holding something. FYI, anything you hold in your hand can be used as a weapon, anything from a pencil to a brick. If a cop thinks you are potentially dangerous they have a right to shoot your dumb-ss.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blak...S0i4jljAZJDOlM

FYI, a real family man would be home with his wife and kids. Not out giving Five O a reason.
    Democrats want you to think its a black/white issue (its not) they do this to keep us all divided. This is really an issue of common sense and accountability.
    A real family man doesnt rape a minor

Comment

Kelly Ann Conway” the wicked witch of the West” Resigns!

like a catholic priest.

Comment

So now he's guilty of rape and of a minor? Presumption of innocence clearly doesn't matter with cons. Or they just make sh it up.

Comment

So now he's guilty of rape and of a minor? Presumption of innocence clearly doesn't matter with cons. Or they just make sh it up.
          A lot of guys get arrest warrants out for rape of a minor. happened to a couple guys I know last week....not!

At least no one has to chase him down to bring him to trial now

Comment

presumption of innocence??? from a Fn dem??? really?????

i just spit out my water- Holy F are you people clueless to the stuff you have done

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X