Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the guy dems idolized...the stormy ambulance chaser......doing time now!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/polit...ion/index.html
    CNN anchors were advocating him as a presidential candidate. I guess not much difference between him and the head of the Biden crime syndicate.

Comment

CNN anchors were advocating him as a presidential candidate. I guess not much difference between him and the head of the Biden crime syndicate.
      And you wonder why people are fed up with airlines and re punching stewardesses in the face. I flew recently. Masks on flights are dumbest rule ever. I can take it off if I eat. I bought a bag of trail mix and made it last for 3 hours so I didn’t need to wear my mask. How that is ok, but I could t take it off for 5 minutes without eating or drinking is stupid.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/09/turkis...due-to-attire/

By the way....that chicks body is smoking......if I had a plane, I would offer to fly her anywhere and she could wear as little as she wants

Comment

And you wonder why people are fed up with airlines and re punching stewardesses in the face. I flew recently. Masks on flights are dumbest rule ever. I can take it off if I eat. I bought a bag of trail mix and made it last for 3 hours so I didn’t need to wear my mask. How that is ok, but I could t take it off for 5 minutes without eating or drinking is stupid.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/09/turkis...due-to-attire/

By the way....that chicks body is smoking......if I had a plane, I would offer to fly her anywhere and she could wear as little as she wants
        I've been flying this whole time. No problem wearing a ask even on a few international flights. I also haven't gotten sick like I often did when traveling. The people who go mental on planes are antimaskers looking for an argument. The rule is the rule. The party of law and order lol.

Comment

I've been flying this whole time. No problem wearing a ask even on a few international flights. I also haven't gotten sick like I often did when traveling. The people who go mental on planes are antimaskers looking for an argument. The rule is the rule. The party of law and order lol.
          Was that because of the mask or less people traveling?

The party of science....ha

Comment

Was that because of the mask or less people traveling?

The party of science....ha
            Not the poster but I started flying again last fall. For sure flights were emptier then and a lot of airlines kept the middle seats open. TSA was a breeze.. Since March it's grown more and more each month. TSA lines are hell now. I've rarely seen someone without a mask on a plane - when it happens the flight attendant politely asks them to mask up and they do. That's what normal people do. If you're pitching a toddler fit over a mask there's a lot more going on in that troubled head of yours. Punching people over it? Definitely not normal.

People in many Asian nations wear masks as a courtesy to others, not just to protect themselves. They have lower rates of flu than we do. Early in the pandemic there were multiple cases of sick persons spreading covid to others near them on flights, before masks. So yeah. Science. Go figure. Anecdotally we've all had someone sick next to us on planes then got sick a few days later. Or cab/Uber drivers. Or coworkers. I hope that in the future people don't feel the need to "power through" an illness and go out or go to work. Stay the hell home for a few days or wear a mask. Don't spread your crud to others.

Comment

Not the poster but I started flying again last fall. For sure flights were emptier then and a lot of airlines kept the middle seats open. TSA was a breeze.. Since March it's grown more and more each month. TSA lines are hell now. I've rarely seen someone without a mask on a plane - when it happens the flight attendant politely asks them to mask up and they do. That's what normal people do. If you're pitching a toddler fit over a mask there's a lot more going on in that troubled head of yours. Punching people over it? Definitely not normal.

People in many Asian nations wear masks as a courtesy to others, not just to protect themselves. They have lower rates of flu than we do. Early in the pandemic there were multiple cases of sick persons spreading covid to others near them on flights, before masks. So yeah. Science. Go figure. Anecdotally we've all had someone sick next to us on planes then got sick a few days later. Or cab/Uber drivers. Or coworkers. I hope that in the future people don't feel the need to "power through" an illness and go out or go to work. Stay the hell home for a few days or wear a mask. Don't spread your crud to others.
              Ok.....the stewardess for punch because she put her hands on someone. She should be able to do her job without putting her hands on someone. Some of These stewardesses think they are high and mighty. Some are flat out rude. Turning a flight around because some 2 year old baby didn’t want a mask on. Please. Show me the transmission rates from 2 year olds to adults.

Asians don’t wear masks as a curtesy to others. I’m sorry...they wear it to protect themselves, in some cases against allergies, in some cases to protect against other things. I’m sure in some Asian societies, it may be done to be polite, but don’t generalize, there are many different Asian cultures.

Masks are really not that effective, especially the way they are worn by the majority. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

Ok.....the stewardess for punch because she put her hands on someone. She should be able to do her job without putting her hands on someone. Some of These stewardesses think they are high and mighty. Some are flat out rude. Turning a flight around because some 2 year old baby didn’t want a mask on. Please. Show me the transmission rates from 2 year olds to adults.

Asians don’t wear masks as a curtesy to others. I’m sorry...they wear it to protect themselves, in some cases against allergies, in some cases to protect against other things. I’m sure in some Asian societies, it may be done to be polite, but don’t generalize, there are many different Asian cultures.

Masks are really not that effective, especially the way they are worn by the majority. Sorry to burst your bubble.
                And you wonder why Trump never trusted anything he got for these guys. They are supposed to have all this technology. An unopened lego box sold over the counter makes this guy a bigger threat? Holy Sheet! How do you even realize that is is unopened vs fully assembled. That took days to figure out? How do you ever expect these clowns to look at Hunters hard drive when they cant tell if a lego set is assembled

The US Capitol Lego set that federal authorities claimed to have recovered from an alleged rioter “fully constructed” was actually not assembled at all, according to new court papers.

An assistant US attorney in DC clarified in a letter filed on Friday that all 1,000-plus pieces of the plastic model seized from Robert Morss were still loose in the box.

“Please note that after a review of the photographs from the search, there appears to have been a miscommunication and that statement appears to be inaccurate,” prosecutors wrote.

“The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search, as pictured below,” they added.

Comment

And you wonder why Trump never trusted anything he got for these guys. They are supposed to have all this technology. An unopened lego box sold over the counter makes this guy a bigger threat? Holy Sheet! How do you even realize that is is unopened vs fully assembled. That took days to figure out? How do you ever expect these clowns to look at Hunters hard drive when they cant tell if a lego set is assembled

The US Capitol Lego set that federal authorities claimed to have recovered from an alleged rioter “fully constructed” was actually not assembled at all, according to new court papers.

An assistant US attorney in DC clarified in a letter filed on Friday that all 1,000-plus pieces of the plastic model seized from Robert Morss were still loose in the box.

“Please note that after a review of the photographs from the search, there appears to have been a miscommunication and that statement appears to be inaccurate,” prosecutors wrote.

“The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search, as pictured below,” they added.
                  Dems love to blame republicans for low vaccination rates, but, I can guarantee you the majority of these workers in a democrat state are not republicans.

More than six months into New York’s vaccination campaign, nearly a third of workers at the city’s elder care facilities have still not gotten a jab — and at 16 of the city’s homes less than half are vaccinated, state Health Department records reveal.

The biggest resistance was at the 280-bed Linden Nursing home in Brooklyn, where just 33 percent of staffers were vaccinated, well below the 60 percent inoculation rate for its residents. And that low number is an improvement from the 25-percent staff vaccination rate in May.

Comment

Dems love to blame republicans for low vaccination rates, but, I can guarantee you the majority of these workers in a democrat state are not republicans.

More than six months into New York’s vaccination campaign, nearly a third of workers at the city’s elder care facilities have still not gotten a jab — and at 16 of the city’s homes less than half are vaccinated, state Health Department records reveal.

The biggest resistance was at the 280-bed Linden Nursing home in Brooklyn, where just 33 percent of staffers were vaccinated, well below the 60 percent inoculation rate for its residents. And that low number is an improvement from the 25-percent staff vaccination rate in May.
                    I guess the statistics really confuse you. The 16 states with the lowest vaccination rates in the country are all republican heavy states that Trump won. Must be a strange coincidence, right?

You cons are just brain dead. Find one story that supports your false narrative and ignore the other 99% of the damning data that goes completely against you.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-ranked-by-per
                    centage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

35. Kansas
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,242,296
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.64

36. North Carolina
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,465,052
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.57

37. Texas
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 12,230,164
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.18

38. Missouri
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,439,175
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.74

39. South Carolina
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,032,336
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.47

40. North Dakota
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 300,159
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.39

41. Oklahoma
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,547,308
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.1

42. West Virginia
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 693,433
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.69

43. Utah
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,220,814
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.08

44. Tennessee
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,595,887
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.01

45. Georgia
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,943,546
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 37.14

46. Idaho
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 654,753
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 36.64

47. Louisiana
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,663,775
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.79

48. Wyoming
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 206,652
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.71

49. Arkansas
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,053,835
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 34.92

50. Mississippi
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 992,740
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 33.36

51. Alabama
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,633,408
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 33.31

Comment

I guess the statistics really confuse you. The 16 states with the lowest vaccination rates in the country are all republican heavy states that Trump won. Must be a strange coincidence, right?

You cons are just brain dead. Find one story that supports your false narrative and ignore the other 99% of the damning data that goes completely against you.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-ranked-by-per
                      centage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

35. Kansas
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,242,296
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.64

36. North Carolina
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,465,052
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.57

37. Texas
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 12,230,164
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.18

38. Missouri
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,439,175
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.74

39. South Carolina
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,032,336
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.47

40. North Dakota
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 300,159
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.39

41. Oklahoma
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,547,308
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.1

42. West Virginia
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 693,433
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.69

43. Utah
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,220,814
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.08

44. Tennessee
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,595,887
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.01

45. Georgia
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,943,546
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 37.14

46. Idaho
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 654,753
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 36.64

47. Louisiana
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,663,775
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.79

48. Wyoming
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 206,652
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.71

49. Arkansas
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,053,835
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 34.92

50. Mississippi
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 992,740
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 33.36

51. Alabama
                      Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,633,408
                      Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 33.31
                      So explain the NYC assisted living facility case then!

I am not planning to go to any of those states anytime soon.

PS Georgia is RINO. The demorats claim that one, so dont try to make it a republican issue. How many ATL hoodrats have been vaccinated? Lets see a Georgia vaccination map

Comment

Transitory

So explain the NYC assisted living facility case then!

I am not planning to go to any of those states anytime soon.

PS Georgia is RINO. The demorats claim that one, so dont try to make it a republican issue. How many ATL hoodrats have been vaccinated? Lets see a Georgia vaccination map
                        They keep saying it is transitory, they better be right, or this economy is going to crash hard on Biden. Hope it isnt right before the midterms.

Biden polls well on the economy though......what a joke

Inflation surged in June at its fastest pace in nearly 13 years amid a burst in used vehicle costs and price increases in food and energy, the Labor Department reported Tuesday.

The consumer price index increased 5.4% from a year earlier, the largest jump since August 2008, just before the worst of the financial crisis. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been expecting a 5% gain.

Comment

They keep saying it is transitory, they better be right, or this economy is going to crash hard on Biden. Hope it isnt right before the midterms.

Biden polls well on the economy though......what a joke

Inflation surged in June at its fastest pace in nearly 13 years amid a burst in used vehicle costs and price increases in food and energy, the Labor Department reported Tuesday.

The consumer price index increased 5.4% from a year earlier, the largest jump since August 2008, just before the worst of the financial crisis. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been expecting a 5% gain.
                          I keep asking but you never respond. Have you sold off your equity portfolio since Trump lost on November 3, 2020? Please say yes, because that may explain a bit of your anger. If you say no, then STFU. The market is at historic highs and you continue to profit off of Biden's leadership while crying about how terrible he is.

Will you ever answer whether you sold off?

Comment

... 5.4% from a year earlier, the largest jump since August 2008, just before the worst of the financial crisis. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been expecting a 5% gain.
                            from a year earlier, ya know when the economy was in the crapper, gas prices, travel costs at record lows.

It was half a pt higher than predicted, pretty close for a one-month number which is is less stable than a 3 months rolling average. Yes inflation needs to be watched but also examined to see what's driving it up and whether or not it's a brief re-adjustment back to full opening or a longer term issue. There's also ways to curb inflation and we most definitely are not entering a full scale Argentina/Brazil situation

Comment

I keep asking but you never respond. Have you sold off your equity portfolio since Trump lost on November 3, 2020? Please say yes, because that may explain a bit of your anger. If you say no, then STFU. The market is at historic highs and you continue to profit off of Biden's leadership while crying about how terrible he is.

Will you ever answer whether you sold off?
                              You really are dumb as sh*t. Biden's "leadership"? LOL

Comment

You really are dumb as sh*t. Biden's "leadership"? LOL
                                Wasn't addressing you unless you are TC, which may be the case.

If so, I will take your response to mean that you didn't sell your equity positions which, if you're half smart, means you're at least 25% wealthier during less than 7 months while Joe has been president. At the same time you say that our country is going into the crapper even though the stock market is forward looking. And I'm the dumb one?

Hey Dummy, who won the election, Biden or Trump?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X