Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of democrat idiots

This should be fun. Kicing it off with the person Joe Biden believes would make a great VP

Joe Biden VP contender Rep. Karen Bass on Sunday walked back comments praising late Cuban Communist dictator Fidel Castro in 2016 — insisting she didn’t know he was despised by his own people.

“I absolutely would have not put that statement out,” Bass told Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” when he pressed the Californian lawmaker.

“Lesson learned, would not do that again, for sure,” she continued, telling Wallace she now understood Castro’s leadership was a “brutal regime.”

In a statement in 2016 after Castro’s death, Bass suggested that “the passing of the Comandante en Jefe is a great loss to the people of Cuba.

So you are a five time congress member that doesn't know the history of the closest country not directly boarding the US?

Low IQ obviously! Would make a great running mate for the person who will go down as the least intelligent president if somehow he is elected

How about Pelosi? “ No confidence” in Dr. Birx?

When will America finally get rid of Nancy? Stumbles out to daylight to jab , criticize and politicize. Besides trying to strong arm America into Progressive Liberal nightmares, looting the Treasury and hoarding ice cream, what has she done for the good of America ?

Comment

A Stupid thread started by a Cult degenerate. It matters not who Biden picks for VP.
      65% of Americans are tired of Trump and will vote for anyone but Trump, that’s why Biden leads the polls even being in the so called (Basement).

I want you to continue to believe Trump is winning and I’ll continue to believe he is too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        How about Pelosi? “ No confidence” in Dr. Birx?

When will America finally get rid of Nancy? Stumbles out to daylight to jab , criticize and politicize. Besides trying to strong arm America into Progressive Liberal nightmares, looting the Treasury and hoarding ice cream, what has she done for the good of America ?
        Yep...out of one end of her mouth she criticizes trump for questioning Fauci and questioning military vets, but then turns around and rips someone who is both. Colonel in the military, won legion of merit award for her leadership and service. Served under Obama (apparently she was smarter then and on,y recently became an idiot under trump). Board certified md who has been published in peer reviewed journals over 220 times.

I think pelosi is threatened by smart women. Look at the way she treated you did congresswomen. She prefers dumb old white guys she can control. That’s why she loves Biden and Schumer

Comment

Yep...out of one end of her mouth she criticizes trump for questioning Fauci and questioning military vets, but then turns around and rips someone who is both. Colonel in the military, won legion of merit award for her leadership and service. Served under Obama (apparently she was smarter then and on,y recently became an idiot under trump). Board certified md who has been published in peer reviewed journals over 220 times.

I think pelosi is threatened by smart women. Look at the way she treated you did congresswomen. She prefers dumb old white guys she can control. That’s why she loves Biden and Schumer
          lol Trump is the only one threatened by strong women. That's why he attacks them constantly.

For the most part Brix does Trump's bidding. It's the only reason she's allowed to speak to the press. She wants a higher position.

Comment

A Stupid thread started by a Cult degenerate. It matters not who Biden picks for VP.
            65% of Americans are tired of Trump and will vote for anyone but Trump, that’s why Biden leads the polls even being in the so called (Basement).

I want you to continue to believe Trump is winning and I’ll continue to believe he is too.
            Cons criticizing Biden for delaying his VP pick by two weeks? Hilarious. Trump promised "a great healthcare" plan four years ago. He promised again a few weeks ago and that hard deadline he promised was not met. He's golfing this weekend - not working on a plan. He doesn't even pretend any more.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Cons criticizing Biden for delaying his VP pick by two weeks? Hilarious. Trump promised "a great healthcare" plan four years ago. He promised again a few weeks ago and that hard deadline he promised was not met. He's golfing this weekend - not working on a plan. He doesn't even pretend any more.

I believe he also promised that he would have Mexico pay for this wall he is building.

I believe he promised us that he would golf a lot less that President Obama did.

I believe he promised us that he would show us his tax returns.

I believe he promised us that he would make America great again.

Comment

I believe he also promised that he would have Mexico pay for this wall he is building.

I believe he promised us that he would golf a lot less that President Obama did.

Please,
                Obama promised all bills would be placed online so people could read them. He promised he would close gitmo, he promised he would bring troops back from Iraq. He promised you could keep your doctor. He was the king of broken promises and he had eight years. When trumps 8 are up, we can compare.

Comment

LOL some great Promises alright....the Tax returns really gets me with him, even after promising them he now has his henchmen preventing it to become available.
                  You got to be one Dimwit to still support this guy after all these lies and his bullcrap.

An Oil slick Big City salesman who Conned lots and lots of Mid-westerners and southerners.
                  I would have never imagined it could happen in this decade.

Comment

LOL some great Promises alright....the Tax returns really gets me with him, even after promising them he now has his henchmen preventing it to become available.
                    You got to be one Dimwit to still support this guy after all these lies and his bullcrap.

An Oil slick Big City salesman who Conned lots and lots of Mid-westerners and southerners.
                    I would have never imagined it could happen in this decade.
                    What would his tax return tell you that you don’t already know....just curious.

Comment

Please,
                      Obama promised all bills would be placed online so people could read them. He promised he would close gitmo, he promised he would bring troops back from Iraq. He promised you could keep your doctor. He was the king of broken promises and he had eight years. When trumps 8 are up, we can compare.
                      We don’t need to wait. Trump promised to eliminate the deficit and instead he’s blown it up.

Oh, he was running $1 trillion annual shortfalls ...twice ...BEFORE Covid arrived.

But thanks for playing. Get your participation trophy near door.

Comment

we just want to find out if he is going to pick Kamala, who thinks he is a white supremacist and who slept her way to her political position or Karen Bass who is a communist

because Bidens VP will be the de facto president,when joe has to go back to the basement for a time out

Comment

we just want to find out if he is going to pick Kamala, who thinks he is a white supremacist and who slept her way to her political position or Karen Bass who is a communist

because Bidens VP will be the de facto president,when joe has to go back to the basement for a time out
                          Silly Con you still don’t get it.....it matters not who he picks or if his performance at the debates flunk the test.
                          Bottom line is the majority of Americans DONT like Trump & in November they will prove that.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Please,

Indeed, all Presidents make promises in hopes of achieving them to fulfill their vision for our country. I believe President Obama sincerely believed he could deliver on those promises.

But I think Trump never had any intention of fulfilling the promises I mentioned. He certainly never believed Mexico would pay for this wall, otherwise that's what they would be doing now. He never intended to reveal his tax returns and his unabashed golfing clearly shows his promise as a candidate was empty and just a lie. The cost associated with this is just horrible and unnecessary.

And I hardly think anyone can stand here and say we are "great again" as a nation.

Comment

Silly Con you still don’t get it.....it matters not who he picks or if his performance at the debates flunk the test.
                              Bottom line is the majority of Americans DONT like Trump & in November they will prove that.
                              i typically dont predict the future
                              you dont seem to have that restraint, as im sure you rolled the chicken bones and have seen the prophecy
                              how about the Lotto for friday? got that nostradoofus?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X