Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Looters be shot on sight?

Leftist Big cities mayors are letting the animals destroy their cities while they order their police departments to watch and then will ask the rest of the country to pay for it in the rebuild. Only this time no rebuild will be coming.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leftist Big cities mayors are letting the animals destroy their cities while they order their police departments to watch and then will ask the rest of the country to pay for it in the rebuild. Only this time no rebuild will be coming.
    Trying so hard to stoke your usual crap. Not going to work this time. Trump owns ALL national issues and protests are going on all over the country.

Maybe Mitch McConnell should turn his attention to KY. Lots of African Americans down south and not in “big” cities

Good luck with all this cons. People welcomed Biden’s speech. Let’s see who the voting public comes in behind. I suspect Biden going to get an even larger proportion of black voters and I expect unprecedented black turnout

Comment

Trying so hard to stoke your usual crap. Not going to work this time. Trump owns ALL national issues and protests are going on all over the country.

Maybe Mitch McConnell should turn his attention to KY. Lots of African Americans down south and not in “big” cities

Good luck with all this cons. People welcomed Biden’s speech. Let’s see who the voting public comes in behind. I suspect Biden going to get an even larger proportion of black voters and I expect unprecedented black turnout
      Not that Trump had much AA support but he certainly squashed his last chance of getting more now. This plays well into his dystopian inaugural speech and his base. They already thought large cities were the devil's den. Now he can keep dog whistling about "thugs".

Meanwhile Putin is having a good week. Trump has worked out better than his wildest dreams. And no I'm not saying Putin is telling Trump to do this, just that Trump has fit in better with what Putin has wanted all along - to see the US no longer be a super power

Comment

spin it any way you want- thses are local issues in dem controlled cities- enjoy the show

Comment

spin it any way you want- thses are local issues in dem controlled cities- enjoy the show
          Wow...that’s deblasio’s daughter. Looks like the son with a Mohawk. She is beautiful like her mother

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/mayor-...attan-protest/

Comment

I guess with that logic Obama owns all the ones during his tenure, and I also surmise from your statement that you think Trump controls the cities and the states( seems we just had this discussion during the lockdowns)
            I think the Govs and the mayors would disagree with your theory and seeing as the ones in the shat are all democrats , you seem to be at odds with the very party you support, that's interesting

Comment

Not that Trump had much AA support but he certainly squashed his last chance of getting more now. This plays well into his dystopian inaugural speech and his base. They already thought large cities were the devil's den. Now he can keep dog whistling about "thugs".

Meanwhile Putin is having a good week. Trump has worked out better than his wildest dreams. And no I'm not saying Putin is telling Trump to do this, just that Trump has fit in better with what Putin has wanted all along - to see the US no longer be a super power
              calling out thuggish behavior isn't dog whistling- and the MSM is providing all the footage

Comment

So you are openly advocating extra-constitutional remedies now?

I see your true colors shining through little fascist

Comment

New poster - only a degenerate would quip “enjoy the show.“

I note that the far right is actually criticizing donnie right now for weakly hiding in his bunker. Sounds like you are on the verge of joining them in that you are openly advocating for the execution of citizens free of any due process .

We always knew you cons had no respect for our laws and traditions. At least recent “stress tests” have revealed your anti- American sentiments. Harder to hide now isn’t it ? But you will try ....

Comment

calling out thuggish behavior isn't dog whistling- and the MSM is providing all the footage
                    Yep openly assaulting the press as well. So many videos.

Thank god for smart phone cameras. Cops were able to “testilie” for years now the cameras bear witness.

Comment

New poster - only a degenerate would quip “enjoy the show.“

I note that the far right is actually criticizing donnie right now for weakly hiding in his bunker. Sounds like you are on the verge of joining them in that you are openly advocating for the execution of citizens free of any due process .

We always knew you cons had no respect for our laws and traditions. At least recent “stress tests” have revealed your anti- American sentiments. Harder to hide now isn’t it ? But you will try ....
                      I am enjoying the show- that's what it is, the problem for you is it isn't having the desired effect
                      nobody watching the looting is more enamored with the cause- listen to Floyds moms,and the Atlanta mayor- GTF home you aren't helping the cause
                      state govs run states and mayors run police forces and none are run by Trump- you can try to spin it to him but the problems you have with the Minn police have nothing to do with him- he hasn't been running that dept

but keep trying

Comment

Which speech is that? The one where Biden said cops should shoot threats in the leg? Waiting for him to tell cops to shoot out the tire too.

He watched to many TV movies

Trump not responsible for a Minnesota cop. Are city police officers under federal control now? That wasn’t the cops first shooting. That’s on the democrats in Minnesota and Amy who I hope Biden names his vp candidate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X