X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Girls D1 HS Soccer

Who will be good?
    Is this the year for LS ?
    Will Central Catholic be even stronger than last year?
    What about Franklin again?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who will be good?
    Is this the year for LS ?
    Will Central Catholic be even stronger than last year?
    What about Franklin again?
    Franklin depends on how many opponents they injure. Dirtiest team I've ever seen. And before the defenders jump in, there is a huge difference between being physical and being dirty.

Comment

No one cares!

Comment

No one cares!
        I care. Hard to get back into HS mode though.

Comment

Nashoba: I beleive lost some quality players, but they'll be a force like always and probably at the top.

Westborough: Shoudl be similar to last year.

Wachusetts: They didn't have any major loses and have talent at the younger ages. Should be better than last year

Northborough: Should be strong and lots of talent.

Shrewsbury: Not sure heard they lost a lot of seniors???

Holy Name: No idea?

Just making observations and not looking to much into it. Feel free to add. I really enjoy High School Soccer....just not the nutty parents.

Comment

Nashoba: I beleive lost some quality players, but they'll be a force like always and probably at the top.

Wachusetts: They didn't have any major loses and have talent at the younger ages. Should be better than last year

Just making observations and not looking to much into it. Feel free to add. I really enjoy High School Soccer....just not the nutty parents.
            Needham is the team to beat.

Comment

Nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give Nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy Name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to Wachusett and Shrewsbury but no match for Gonk.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to wachusett and shrewsbury but no match for gonk.
                ab ?
                Ls ?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  ab ?
                  Ls ?
                  ab ls cc??

Comment

ab ls cc??
                    LS and CC lost some big name Seniors. AB should be strong as most of their starters were underclassmen.

Comment

Nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give Nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy Name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to Wachusett and Shrewsbury but no match for Gonk.
                      Westborough and Wachusett have quite a bit more coming up than they lost to graduation. Should be very interesting to see if either can close the gap to Nashoba and Algonquin, who lost key seniors along with Shrewsbury. But even with Shrewsbury losing the fewest, they don't have the depth of those other schools. Should be more competitive overall.

Comment

Franklin depends on how many opponents they injure. Dirtiest team I've ever seen. And before the defenders jump in, there is a huge difference between being physical and being dirty.
                        Isn't it always the case, win a state championship and then u are dirty

Comment

You are right, there's a huge difference. My team is physical, your team is dirty. My kid gets hurt by your team, they are the dirtiest team ever.

Comment

You are right, there's a huge difference. My team is physical, your team is dirty. My kid gets hurt by your team, they are the dirtiest team ever.
                            Sour grapes. My team has a championship trophy you team has only a bitter taste

Comment

Sour grapes. My team has a championship trophy you team has only a bitter taste
                              Now that is funny. See the funny thing is they pay these three people in yellow to call the game. You know there are 2 on the sidelines and one on the field. If they did not call it then it did not happen. Stop whining about your team getting beaten up. Give credit where it is due. You lost because you scored less goals not because you got beat up. Hate people who make excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X