Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    His 09 team? He is coaching a team? What place did they finish? What place did crossfire finish?
    Pathetic kyle, now you are just making things up!

Comment

Kyle, seriously, go take a licensing test. The coaches at Seattle United, the biggest club in the state by revenue and total members, are pathetic. 1 ECNL team in first place for all the boys and girls. 7 age groups, boys and girls, they have one team sitting in first. The 2008 boys. On the girls side they are beyond pathetic.

Comment

Reign Parents complaining because their daughter didnt make ECNL

Comment

There is some really really stupid people on this string. It shows how ignorant some people are. Before you start popping off know what the hell you are talking about. For the person who said show me. Glad to see that you have no clue who Kyle is coaching. FYI his team did play up to 08 and they have to leave the state to find competition. Will leave it at that for you to figure out.

Kyle is a good coach and knows how to relate to players an parents. Just because you have a piece of paper doesn't mean you know how to coach. I can point out all kind of coaches who may have a higher level but don't know how to coach. Also, check or know the level he is at before you pop off.

Comment

There is some really really stupid people on this string. It shows how ignorant some people are. Before you start popping off know what the hell you are talking about. For the person who said show me. Glad to see that you have no clue who Kyle is coaching. FYI his team did play up to 08 and they have to leave the state to find competition. Will leave it at that for you to figure out.

Kyle is a good coach and knows how to relate to players an parents. Just because you have a piece of paper doesn't mean you know how to coach. I can point out all kind of coaches who may have a higher level but don't know how to coach. Also, check or know the level he is at before you pop off.
            Idiot. Show us the 2009 boys team he coaches that plays in a 2008 division.

Comment

I’m an SU parent, I’m not aware of a boys 2009 team Kyle is coaching let alone one that “played up at 08 and had 43 goals for and 7 against in 12 games”.

Help us out and show us anything that demonstrates this.

Comment

Typical Seattle area passive aggressive progressives that assume “09 team” coached by Kyle is a boys team. This rant on Kyle is obviously personal and mean spirited. Kyle does have a B license - but who really gives a rip-?

Poster never said boys or girls but everyone only cares about boys teams. Never met so many manopilizing men as in Washington state soccer. Menucate yourselves on Kyle’s current and past girls teams. Biggest loss to girls soccer is Kyle moving to boys side of the SU programming to take over. He would have continued most likely but SU’s coaching policy requires a rotation and he likely needed to coach a boys team.

Comment

I’m an SU parent, I’m not aware of a boys 2009 team Kyle is coaching let alone one that “played up at 08 and had 43 goals for and 7 against in 12 games”.

Help us out and show us anything that demonstrates this.
                  It's a girls team. They played my daughter's team in Div 1. Moved up halfway through the season and they did well (top 3ish). Not defending the guy and know nothing about him, but did someone say it was boys?

Comment

Typical Seattle area passive aggressive progressives that assume “09 team” coached by Kyle is a boys team. This rant on Kyle is obviously personal and mean spirited. Kyle does have a B license - but who really gives a rip-?

Poster never said boys or girls but everyone only cares about boys teams. Never met so many manopilizing men as in Washington state soccer. Menucate yourselves on Kyle’s current and past girls teams. Biggest loss to girls soccer is Kyle moving to boys side of the SU programming to take over. He would have continued most likely but SU’s coaching policy requires a rotation and he likely needed to coach a boys team.
                    He’s the boys director coaching a girls team? Brilliant. An 09 girls team that sits in 5th place in what is effectively the B teams for ECNL clubs. Awesome.

https://wys-20-21rcl.sportsaffinity....--&groupcode=A

Comment

We left SU after tryouts. Tired of our child being strung along only to have the coach bring in players from outside the club.

Comment

We left SU after tryouts. Tired of our child being strung along only to have the coach bring in players from outside the club.
                        Maybe as a parent you have an unrealistic view of your child's ability and the new players flat out just bring something that is more impactful or brings a hole the coach is trying to fill.

Comment

Biggest loss to girls soccer is the loss of Kyle?

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...al-club/1643/9

Highest place is 3rd and that team is 2-5-1

Awful

Comment

He’s the boys director coaching a girls team? Brilliant. An 09 girls team that sits in 5th place in what is effectively the B teams for ECNL clubs. Awesome.

https://wys-20-21rcl.sportsaffinity....--&groupcode=A
                            OK I don't know anything about SU or this guy but your post is stupid. Sometimes it is easier to pickup a girls team because the scheduling is different for the coach and it makes it easier to balance multiple teams. Alot of these coaches have 3 teams to coach. I have seen coaches at XF take on 2 boys team then 1 girls team and vice versa. It is pretty common and not the "gotcha" statement that you are sarcastically using to try to prove this guy sucks or not.

Comment

Maybe as a parent you have an unrealistic view of your child's ability and the new players flat out just bring something that is more impactful or brings a hole the coach is trying to fill.
                              “brings a hole the coach is trying to fill”

What?

Maybe I do have unrealistic expectations. Thats why we left. But dont believe this crap about SU coaches developing players.

Comment

OK I don't know anything about SU or this guy but your post is stupid. Sometimes it is easier to pickup a girls team because the scheduling is different for the coach and it makes it easier to balance multiple teams. Alot of these coaches have 3 teams to coach. I have seen coaches at XF take on 2 boys team then 1 girls team and vice versa. It is pretty common and not the "gotcha" statement that you are sarcastically using to try to prove this guy sucks or not.
                                Hahaha!

With the merry-go-round of fields at SU, maybe your point is valid!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X