Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Orlando killing it with IM reject coach and players. Such a small world.
    IM has a coaching and training problem. There is none. It’s a marketing club, like the majority of mls academies. Beckham whisky, Beckham Maserati, good for him he’s a walking billboard still killing it. Star f uc ker club

Comment

IM has a coaching and training problem. There is none. It’s a marketing club, like the majority of mls academies. Beckham whisky, Beckham Maserati, good for him he’s a walking billboard still killing it. Star f uc ker club
      So let's get this straight. The dude is selling sponsorships and trying to get people into the seats for the professional club that he co-owns and you somehow find a way to relate that to the academy.... some of y'all need to figure out why y'all are so angry..

Comment

Don’t know about other folks in the thread, all I’ve been saying is that IM’s scouting sucks. From the pros to the academy. Most of the kids they’ve been inviting to train with them are not even the best on their teams!

Comment

Gonzalez Pires is screwing the pooch again! he should have left with McDonut

Comment

Don’t know about other folks in the thread, all I’ve been saying is that IM’s scouting sucks. From the pros to the academy. Most of the kids they’ve been inviting to train with them are not even the best on their teams!
            The invites are based on coaches’ referrals.

Comment

You shouldn't allow FACTS to get in the way of a good story...LMFAO

Comment

So all teams are not sending their best players to tryout at Inter? I guess it would make sense if they want to remain competitive...but that would suck for the best kids right?

Comment

To put it simply, if you're a friend of Pastora and Michia, you're kid is in IM.

Comment

To put it simply, if you're a friend of Pastora and Michia, you're kid is in IM.
                    ridiculous Academy. Amateur hour

Comment

I’m friends with neither of them and my son is still there. I guess it’s hard for others to believe that they actually look at talent.

Comment

ridiculous Academy. Amateur hour
                        What is it that’s ridiculous about it? I mean all academies are amateurs. I don’t know of anyone who is in the actual academy that dislikes it. Boys are happy, parents seem happy. The only ones complaining are the ones who aren’t there.

Comment

What is it that’s ridiculous about it? I mean all academies are amateurs. I don’t know of anyone who is in the actual academy that dislikes it. Boys are happy, parents seem happy. The only ones complaining are the ones who aren’t there.
                          It is the best soccer in florida .I am all the way in tampa so its tough for us

Comment

Yes! I bet that the boys that don't play much are thrilled

Comment

I’m friends with neither of them and my son is still there. I guess it’s hard for others to believe that they actually look at talent.
                              Good for you...you must ask yourself however, does EVERY kid on your son's team deserve to be there?

Comment

Yes! I bet that the boys that don't play much are thrilled
                                They have to earn that . I love that idea . Makes the kids eathier want it to not. Most important is they all train together. Sports are about what's best for the team. The best 11 players always play. I know it seems not fair but it's what it is

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X