X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995399]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

TF has been humbled. Came in thinking he was somebody and both Jax clubs ran him off. That says everything about him.

That team will be terrible so a demotion is a blessing in disguise. They will be lucky to win a single game next season. Luckily Showcases will pair them with other bottom dwellers so they may get some wins at those. But hey, they are ECNL so can still pound their chest for that.
    so if ur kid wasn't demoted they would win games? #delusional

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995403]

so if ur kid wasn't demoted they would win games? #delusional
      It’s not my kid but NO that is not what I was insinuating. Team would be bad regardless. Lost too much talent and didn’t gain anything in return. And they only had 3 wins before this. If you think otherwise, #delusional

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995412][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995403]

It’s not my kid but NO that is not what I was insinuating. Team would be bad regardless. Lost too much talent and didn’t gain anything in return. And they only had 3 wins before this. If you think otherwise, #delusional [/QUOTE

Uh Huh.... not your kid. Nice try.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995416][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995412]

It’s not my kid but NO that is not what I was insinuating. Team would be bad regardless. Lost too much talent and didn’t gain anything in return. And they only had 3 wins before this. If you think otherwise, #delusional [/QUOTE

Uh Huh.... not your kid. Nice try.
          You are an idiot. I love how stupid people think they know who they are talking to on here. This team may not even win the last 5 games on the schedule. Is JFC even going to play FESA again this season?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995221]

The moms at JFC have more dignity than to sleep with the sweaty overweight blowhard coaches.
            JFC coaches prefer beard stubble against their butt cheeks when having their salad tossed. 🥗 It has nothing to do with integrity, the JFC moms are the ones lining up the daddies for some quality trailer dirty for Jr’s playing time. The moms at JFC are some side of the mouth whispering shady bitchės!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995245]

I don't think the 06 player's parent was a team manager. The poster is referring to someone else.
              the 06 parent manipulated TF into getting the 05 manager fired. She is called the black widow for a reason. Be very weary.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995434][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995416]

You are an idiot. I love how stupid people think they know who they are talking to on here. This team may not even win the last 5 games on the schedule. Is JFC even going to play FESA again this season?
                Check the schedule idiot

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995471][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995434]

Check the schedule idiot
                  Says 6 March, idiot!! Why else would I ask if the schedule wasn’t messed up. Know what the hell you are talking about before running your mouth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995477][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995471]

Says 6 March, idiot!! Why else would I ask if the schedule wasn’t messed up. Know what the hell you are talking about before running your mouth.
                    It’s on the ECNL app for the younger age groups as may 25 or 26 (depending which age group)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995485][QUOTE=Unregistered;2995477]

It’s on the ECNL app for the younger age groups as may 25 or 26 (depending which age group)
                      Thank you!!

Comment

Let me get this right. JFC is charging $1,950 for ECNL vs. FESA $1,650. AND JFC is charging for its B teams $1,600, which is nearly the same as FESA ECNL? And they call it ECNL II league TBD. ***? Never heard of that. So they want their ECNL families to pay much more than FESA for the same ECNL where they compete worse and their B team families to pay nearly the same as FESA ECNL for some ECNL II TBD league that does not exist? Did I get that right? Freaking amazing at JFC where they figure out a way to charge more for less and trot clown coaches out there except for maybe one.
                        Is this true?

Comment

Is this true?
                          Of course it is. But it’s an old post you dug up. Since, Bobby Shae has been fired. So now it should read, “ALL coaches without exception are clowns”.

Comment

Is this true?
                            Don't forget the required pre season camp for $150 camp. Why is MC, TK, and DV making $75,000?

Comment

Of course it is. But it’s an old post you dug up. Since, Bobby Shae has been fired. So now it should read, “ALL coaches without exception are clowns”.
                              Need to see what Diego's got and if he is ready for prime time. And whether he gets eaten up by the cabal of parents running the show.

Comment

Is this true?
                                There is no doubt that JFC charges more for less compared to FESA for whatever that is worth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X