Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Over / under on how many free scholarships Omar promises Miami players this year?

6 over

Comment

Over / under on how many free scholarships Omar promises Miami players this year?
      If they have 125 kids in the program I’d say 80 Omar freebies

Comment

The best part. I mean the best part is those specific parents who trashed Miami Prime to other club parents, abuela, and the stylist at the salon about this and that. Then guess who show up to prime tryouts. Those dumb parents who don’t listen to those specific parents along with the trash talking parents. They were warned and will drink the coo-laid. Take that scholarship and good luck with the full cost exit fee by November.

Those parents trashed prime. Their seat is open. Take it.

Vamosprime

Comment

Your club is a ponzi scheme. There is zero development and zero soccer knowledge. Prime-miami is for idiots who don't know the landscape.

Comment

Your club is a ponzi scheme. There is zero development and zero soccer knowledge. Prime-miami is for idiots who don't know the landscape.
            The entire club is a scam. Just get ready for the public record request coming soon. “Non Profit” hmmm

Comment

The entire club is a scam. Just get ready for the public record request coming soon. “Non Profit” hmmm
              The crazy mom from the 08 and 07s is a walking ponzi scheme.

Comment

The crazy mom from the 08 and 07s is a walking ponzi scheme.
                She has little Omar on a short leash. She’s the one really running Miami Prime.

Comment

It’s a sign & grab operation being run by a used car salesman in Omar. He doesn’t even hide the fact that he’s only trying to make as much money as he can and gives O F’s about player development. Buyer beware!

Comment

She has little Omar on a short leash. She’s the one really running Miami Prime.
                    Oh my, sounds familiar. Who is that?

Comment

Oh my, sounds familiar. Who is that?
                      She's killed every club she's tried to come into contact with. Pretty soon her family will have to move when they've decimated every thing in South Florida.

Comment

She's killed every club she's tried to come into contact with. Pretty soon her family will have to move when they've decimated every thing in South Florida.
                        Unfortunately sometimes people think and make other people think they knkw more than they do.

Comment

Let me guess your a skunk. LOL SKS. get a life Loser

Comment

Parents only talk smack to divide and ultimately break up a team. Shut your mouth.

Comment

Hi I am new to TS and I am super surprised to find there where parents upset with Miami Prime my daughter played for them this year and it was truly a great experience for her and the family frankly could not be happier. a lot more expensive that we where used to but was a great organized product.

Comment

Hi I am new to TS and I am super surprised to find there where parents upset with Miami Prime my daughter played for them this year and it was truly a great experience for her and the family frankly could not be happier. a lot more expensive that we where used to but was a great organized product.
                                Both your 08 and 07 lost to SKS 07. They scored 9 goals all season. Go to fcuking sleep!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X