Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The SSS middlesex team wasn't a good idea and the other DPL one isn't that far behind
    First year of middlesex team for SSS now that they have established I bet they pickup players for being an option in that area and in Impact NPL. No north shore,epping or Lancaster drive.

Comment

First year of middlesex team for SSS now that they have established I bet they pickup players for being an option in that area and in Impact NPL. No north shore,epping or Lancaster drive.
      highly doubtful, no good player will join a npl team that is bottom in the table. They'd do better dropping a division and rebuild

Comment

what's your excuse for SSS's regular IMPACT NPL disasters???????????????????????
        Look at select's Hingham IMPACT NPL teams. They are all soooooooooooooooo terrible!!!!

Comment

what's your excuse for SSS's regular IMPACT NPL disasters???????????????????????
          Look at select's Hingham IMPACT NPL teams. They are all soooooooooooooooo terrible!!!!
          p.s. are you allowed to p.s. on ts? Anyway, select's IMPACT NPL teams were such a disaster that several GA players were playing for them by the end of the year.

Comment

Disaster is an understatement...they are driving it right into the ground.

Comment

They can’t get any decent coaches, it’s so terrible

Comment

They can’t get any decent coaches, it’s so terrible
                Their coach list doesn’t look that impressive. Also on their web site it has LL as the founder? I was pretty sure the dad LL started the club or am I wrong?
                How many teams does each coach have? Or do they just have how ever is closest to the fields coach the games practices?
                Is that why impact NPL plays on Saturday’s they don’t have enough coaches to go around on Sundays?

Comment

Their coach list doesn’t look that impressive. Also on their web site it has LL as the founder? I was pretty sure the dad LL started the club or am I wrong?
                  How many teams does each coach have? Or do they just have how ever is closest to the fields coach the games practices?
                  Is that why impact NPL plays on Saturday’s they don’t have enough coaches to go around on Sundays?
                  Impact plays on Saturdays this year as by the time they created it field availability was gone for Sundays and DPL played Saturdays so the clubs already had access to sat. Impact NPL has said they will work to be on Sundays next season.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    disaster is an understatement...they are driving it right into the ground.
                    and fast!!!

Comment

Impact npl teams at select don't get much-if any love. If you don't play on the GA team it's like your daughter doesn't exist over at select.

Comment

^obsessed much?

Comment

Impact npl teams at select don't get much-if any love. If you don't play on the GA team it's like your daughter doesn't exist over at select.
                          sums it up best. If your daughter is going to south shore select, she best be playing GA!

Comment

sums it up best. If your daughter is going to south shore select, she best be playing GA!
                            Ya, definitely! All the other level players get treated like trash over there! Go to Stars or NEFC or Scorpions even. You will be treated like gold and be glorified over there! Give me a break!!

Comment

Congratulations to the following South Shore Select IMPACT NPL Teams:

U-13
                              3-11 record

U-14
                              4-10 record

U-15
                              3-3 record

U-16
                              4-9-1 record

by my calculations south Shore Select went....... 14-33-1 in IMPACT NPL

select that's in IMPACT NPL. A league you run. 14 wins 33 losses and 1 tie.
                              My prediction select will bring double the GA girls down to play impact npl next year and will win double the games. Instead of 3 GA girls per team im sure select will bring down 7 or 8 GA girls to pretend all their teams are so great. LMAO 14-33!! Hahahaha

#JOKE

Comment

My prediction select will bring double the GA girls down to play impact npl next year and will win double the games. Instead of 3 GA girls per team im sure select will bring down 7 or 8 GA girls to pretend all their teams are so great. LMAO 14-33!! Hahahaha

#JOKE
                                prediction?? Nope of course they will!! DUH!! It's SSS, the absolute worst club who cheats to win. I wouldn't be surprised if SSS brings all of it's GA teams down just to IMPACT NPL just to win to make them look good. A 14-33-1 record for SSS does not make the club look good at all. In fact, for all it's 2nd teams across the age divisions, quite frankly, that is laughable. Way to go SSS!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X