X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995143]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Berlin,Munich, hamburg, he’s still a POS. Now let’s get back to your **** girls team. Coaches calling to tell players that if you go somewhere else, you will not succeed. Who do think you are??
    Clearly either future tellers, or history majors. You can choose.

Either one would give the same conclusion:

The good players in SWFL go to FW and succeed. The weaker players that leave, literally end up going nowhere and doing nothing.

Except the ones that FW quite happily open the doors to move on to MLS Academy programs (boys side) and the odd few that go do crazy travel for ECNL. But nearly all of those girls end up back at FW when they realize the grass is definitely not greener

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995438]

Clearly either future tellers, or history majors. You can choose.

Either one would give the same conclusion:

The good players in SWFL go to FW and succeed. The weaker players that leave, literally end up going nowhere and doing nothing.

Except the ones that FW quite happily open the doors to move on to MLS Academy programs (boys side) and the odd few that go do crazy travel for ECNL. But nearly all of those girls end up back at FW when they realize the grass is definitely not greener
      Lol! 1 player!

Comment

Disgusting behavior

Our girls got beat today by the better team at Florida Cup. The coach for that Florida West team is a disgrace to girls soccer. I felt horrible for those girls, is he teaching them to bow down to men and be abused. I zoomed in on him and filmed his behavior, I will be making a complaint and forwarding this video. This coach should be removed from soccer!!!!

Comment

That guy probably beats his girlfriend or boyfriend. I spoke to my friend, Jeff Levkulich at WFTV. He said send him the video and he will get it out. That type of coach has no right to coach girls soccer.

Comment

Our girls got beat today by the better team at Florida Cup. The coach for that Florida West team is a disgrace to girls soccer. I felt horrible for those girls, is he teaching them to bow down to men and be abused. I zoomed in on him and filmed his behavior, I will be making a complaint and forwarding this video. This coach should be removed from soccer!!!!
            If true, name and shame this Scallywag.

Comment

It their way or the high way. Your kid will be kick out. The president knows too well about female abuse.

Comment

If true, name and shame this Scallywag.
                Video please?

Comment

I just ran this through google translate for you

The pathetic/bitter loser - translated to - English version.

It came out as roughly: My daughters team got beat fairly today and seen as I live my life through my daughters weekend soccer games, losing the final hurt my soul. I feel like a failure. I couldnt blame the referee, or physical play, so I decided to write some other nonsense to make myself feel better. Maybe I should concentrate on zooming in on my own kid to help her be better at the actual game, than on the winning coach.

Comment

It came out as roughly: My daughters team got beat fairly today and seen as I live my life through my daughters weekend soccer games, losing the final hurt my soul. I feel like a failure. I couldnt blame the referee, or physical play, so I decided to write some other nonsense to make myself feel better. Maybe I should concentrate on zooming in on my own kid to help her be better at the actual game, than on the winning coach.
                    This is FW in a nutshell, run away people run away. They even think they are smarter than everyone else. So, when people look at you like an *******, remember the shirt you are wearing! . Same ******* for 20 years.

Comment

Gives us the German version RP! Hahahahahahahahahahahah......Moron

Comment

It their way or the high way. Your kid will be kick out. The president knows too well about female abuse.
                        https://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/lee-soccer-coach-had-two-year-relationship-with-juvenile-reports-say-ep-394372955-343267772.html

So you can understand. He knew about this and did nothing.

Comment

Probably the 04 coach, a complete doucebag. If not him, then they've got more than one assclown on their staff.

Comment

Probably the 04 coach, a complete doucebag. If not him, then they've got more than one assclown on their staff.
                            It starts at the top. This club is shameful

Comment

. It’s hilarious DF thinks he’s god. Oh that’s correct, it’s the club culture.

Comment

Doucebag

Thanks for your input Professor

If you're not even educated to the point where you are able to spell correctly or use proper grammar, then what makes you think that your opinion is even worth listening to?

Plus, the same Moron posting replies over and over to yourself doesn't fool anybody

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X