Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will select be the 1st $5000/yr soccer club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    well we all know now that $4500 year at select for impact NPL will get you last place in the league. Really 14-33-1???? Is this correct? Instead of always increasing tuition, select needs to refocus not just on GA. $4500 should at least get the girls a .500 record in a very weak league.
    They don’t give a crap about any team that’s not GA. Next year’s “Impact Program” full of B and C players is going to be great!

Comment

That's alot of money-I mean girls- for 14 wins in IMPACT NPL! Time to bring down multiple GA girls-oh wait the season ended in impact npl last week. NO MORE GAMES for these select teams. What ashame.
      The IMPACT NPL is done? Its literally mid May! What do these teams do now for games? Thats weird! There is at least another 5 weeks left in the spring season. What kind of league ends in the beginning of May?

Comment

The IMPACT NPL is done? Its literally mid May! What do these teams do now for games? Thats weird! There is at least another 5 weeks left in the spring season. What kind of league ends in the beginning of May?
        For starters idiot select parents keep paying $4500 for the year tuition. Ill never understand how in the middle of a pandemic LL raises the price at select. What a sh*tshow select has become!

Comment

For starters idiot select parents keep paying $4500 for the year tuition. Ill never understand how in the middle of a pandemic LL raises the price at select. What a sh*tshow select has become!
          it's honestly not LL's fault. If you have brainwashed parents who will pay whatever amount necessary to keep their kids at an "exclusive club" like select why not charge an arm and both legs if people continue to pay! It's pretty simple and I commend LL!

Comment

it's honestly not LL's fault. If you have brainwashed parents who will pay whatever amount necessary to keep their kids at an "exclusive club" like select why not charge an arm and both legs if people continue to pay! It's pretty simple and I commend LL!
            for the millionth time why does it bother people SO much what SSS charges? The parents have the money and if I was the head of SSS and knew this, I'd charge $6000/yr. I think SSS parent's are just fine with paying $5000 year. They aren't the ones complaining. Yes, most are well off but there seems to be more than a hint of jealousy that SSS parent's are rich. Lucky I'm not running SSS!

Comment

And for millionth time, only the top teams pay a higher tuition than 90% of players at this club & its all due to more product being delivered. Tuition is in line with other clubs, so quit it with the fake news.

Comment

Tuition is in line with other clubs....
                You had me until this. ECNL teams at both Stars and Scorpions are more than $1,000 less. "[I]n line" my *ss.

Comment

You had me until this. ECNL teams at both Stars and Scorpions are more than $1,000 less. "[I]n line" my *ss.
                  Not to mention the tournament fee racket Select has going.

Comment

Not to mention the tournament fee racket Select has going.
                    what do you mean fee racket?

Comment

what do you mean fee racket?
                      Most clubs divide up the tournament cost per team. $1,200 entry fee (18 players) = $66 each. Select charges $125-$250 per tournament per player. $$$$$$

Comment

Most clubs divide up the tournament cost per team. $1,200 entry fee (18 players) = $66 each. Select charges $125-$250 per tournament per player. $$$$$$
                        That stinks and the parents let this happen? I’ve never heard of something like this.

Comment

That stinks and the parents let this happen? I’ve never heard of something like this.
                          Price you pay to get the magnet for the car. Can't drive around Scituate/Norwell/Cohasset/Hingham without one.

Comment

^is this true? MOST clubs charge families a $66 tournament entrance fee? Anyone?

Comment

^is this true? MOST clubs charge families a $66 tournament entrance fee? Anyone?
                              At my kid’s club, 4 tournaments/showcases are included in tuition. If the team does any additional tournaments during the year, it’s the team registration fee divided by the number of players. We have to travel for some league games and showcases. Coaches’ travel has always been part of tuition. I know some clubs charge parents additional for coach travel.

Comment

At my kid’s club, 4 tournaments/showcases are included in tuition. If the team does any additional tournaments during the year, it’s the team registration fee divided by the number of players. We have to travel for some league games and showcases. Coaches’ travel has always been part of tuition. I know some clubs charge parents additional for coach travel.
                                We get 3 freebies. Extra tournaments are the same, registration fees divided by the number of participating players which is usually in the $60 to $90 range.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X