X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your daughter's team lost. Get over it.
    You’re not going to convince anyone Fl Premier is ECNL material because a ECNL-R team won 1 game at a ECNL tourney they were shoehorned into.

Glenn Allen didn’t buy it either.

Enjoy ECNL-R, good luck against Clearwater Chargers and do better than .500 at the ECNL-R National event in Florida.

Comment

0-2, 0-3. No initials change that. Either over rated kids or poor coaching. Maybe both.

You’re not going to convince anyone Fl Premier is ECNL material because a ECNL-R team won 1 game at a ECNL tourney they were shoehorned into.

Glenn Allen didn’t buy it either.

Enjoy ECNL-R, good luck against Clearwater Chargers and do better than .500 at the ECNL-R National event in Florida.

Comment

Who’s the idiot who started this thread? Really?
        Your mom, you Fuch!n moron!!

Comment

Some dude with a loser for a kid

Your mom, you Fuch!n moron!!

Comment

GAL is the best league available after ECNL. ECNLR is the left over teams that ECNL & GAL don’t have. Yes there are a few exceptions such as some FP07s.

Comment

I would argue that DPL will be better than ECNLR next year.

Comment

Some of the people we know are leaving both. Used to be the better options but now they are not. Overpriced for the type of mediocrity they offer. The patch means nothing. Zero exposure and both take anyone Move on

Comment

Some of the people we know are leaving both. Used to be the better options but now they are not. Overpriced for the type of mediocrity they offer. The patch means nothing. Zero exposure and both take anyone Move on
                  ECNLr has very little to do with ECNL. It is just Sean Bubb & Co. statewide FCL travel rec league on steroids.

Comment

I would argue the world is flat

Comment

ECNLr has very little to do with ECNL. It is just Sean Bubb & Co. statewide FCL travel rec league on steroids.
                      It is NPL rebranded and using the ECNL tag to give parents and players false hope of one day being girls ECNL.

Comment

ECNL is pretty much NPL. Back a few years ago lots of teams double played in both. Case in point, lots of ecnl teams aren't even on the level as some the ecnl teams in their own back yard. It is driven by insecure parents

It is NPL rebranded and using the ECNL tag to give parents and players false hope of one day being girls ECNL.

Comment

ECNL is pretty much NPL. Back a few years ago lots of teams double played in both. Case in point, lots of ecnl teams aren't even on the level as some the ecnl teams in their own back yard. It is driven by insecure parents
                          ECNL has not been real ECNL since before the Girls DA. All the club shifting and adding clubs to compete has turned it to halfish NPL-ECNL compared to the 2016-17 and earlier seasons.

Comment

ECNL has not been real ECNL since before the Girls DA. All the club shifting and adding clubs to compete has turned it to halfish NPL-ECNL compared to the 2016-17 and earlier seasons.
                            Yup those DIV I schools are picking ECNL-R players ALL the time. There is such a demand I hear Braden River has the next pathway after Florida Premier. Denise has her eyes on some ECNL-R talent that GAL and ECNL weren’t interested in. 🤫Shhhhhh - don’t tell anyone the 7v7 tourneys work.

Comment

stop worrying so much about what league is better. I have kids in both ECNL and ECNLR. It's what level is better for each kid. it's also more the team vs the league. for example the 05 team might be really good the 06 team not so much, same club , same league but different players and coaches. I would also argue that some ECNLr clubs can beat many ECNL teams. on the girls side Florida Premier teams are just as strong as many of the ECNL teams and on the boys side Parkland is as good as ECNL teams. I would rather have my kid play for Parkland ECNLr than PBU's ECNL team.

Comment

stop worrying so much about what league is better. I have kids in both ECNL and ECNLR. It's what level is better for each kid. it's also more the team vs the league. for example the 05 team might be really good the 06 team not so much, same club , same league but different players and coaches. I would also argue that some ECNLr clubs can beat many ECNL teams. on the girls side Florida Premier teams are just as strong as many of the ECNL teams and on the boys side Parkland is as good as ECNL teams. I would rather have my kid play for Parkland ECNLr than PBU's ECNL team.
                                This is all accurate. Lots of clubs get blocked out of so called higher leagues according to the marketing chart. Doral should be in mls or ecnl but there not. I guarantee you some of those teams will kick the crap out of both so called higher level leagues. Lots of examples all over the state and the country. It’s really why American soccer has a hard time getting to better levels. It’s marketing for your dollars and boxing out the competition. Parkland is a fine example as well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X