X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FU and Parkland

What just happened.?

JEROME SAMUELS And Carl baker ask them - they are friends with roger they are all from Jamaica ..... I don’t know what happened but the GAL is really over with . So maybe they are trying to make a new academy league for girls .... but it’s not going to work !

Weston is all but out of the GAL so and FU is intertwined with Weston look at the website it will show you !

Landscape of soccer is not great people American are being set back 15 years in youth soccer.
    Have a great day !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      JEROME SAMUELS And Carl baker ask them - they are friends with roger they are all from Jamaica ..... I don’t know what happened but the GAL is really over with . So maybe they are trying to make a new academy league for girls .... but it’s not going to work !

Weston is all but out of the GAL so and FU is intertwined with Weston look at the website it will show you !

Landscape of soccer is not great people American are being set back 15 years in youth soccer.
      Have a great day !
      Get the hell out of Florida before it’s too late! This place is a cess pool of greed for soccer!

Comment

On boys side it’s a mess. On the girls everything is fine. ECNL is it and nothing with it. Enjoy

Comment

Did Roger give up Parkland fields in exchange for some access (marketing) for his players?

Comment

Did Roger give up Parkland fields in exchange for some access (marketing) for his players?
            He sure did. Jerome needed to find fields since he’s losing Bamford.

Comment

Can you retards speak English and tell us what’s happening to Parkland and fl. United???

Comment

Merge for fields. Is that simple enough. Gal sucks d I c k

Comment

Can you retards speak English and tell us what’s happening to Parkland and fl. United???
                  Using Parkland girls to fill DPL rosters.. they lost a bunch of DPL players to Prime, Team Boca, and Sunrise Sting

Comment

I thought Parkland girls pretty much collapsed last year or 2.
                    I thinks its about the fields, not the girls.

Comment

Merge for fields. Is that simple enough. Gal sucks d I c k
                      not all do..

Comment

I need field I am form Jamaica go to parkland they will give you fields .
                        Is that how easy it was ? Really ? Wow ... I thought GAL was the reason and encl-r was a mess for girls and boys at parkland maybe I am mistaken?

Comment

I need field I am form Jamaica go to parkland they will give you fields .
                          Is that how easy it was ? Really ? Wow ... I thought GAL was the reason and encl-r was a mess for girls and boys at parkland maybe I am mistaken?
                          I think the initials are right. FU.

Comment

Interestesting coaching slate at FU

Comment

Interestesting coaching slate at FU
                              What, the fact that all latinos and whites were replaced by Jamaican, and trini coaches. Nahhhh, nothing wrong with that. Jamaicans have been dominating international soccer for years, about time a coaching staff reflects the cultural diversity of weston, and davie citizens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X