Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer teams?

Any groups in Northern NJ forming a summer team/tournament team for 2012 girls? High level player looking for a few games. thx.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any groups in Northern NJ forming a summer team/tournament team for 2012 girls? High level player looking for a few games. thx.
    What club does she play for now ?

Comment

That’s confidential. Very high level.

Comment

Like For Your Eyes Only, National Security, PDA Blue “I will send you a recruiting power point” Top Secret, Need to Know, MI6, CIA, NSA, Tom Clancy Level?

Comment

OP here, glad you found a way to amuse yourself last night!

Not sure really why it matters. If anyone has an actual constructive response I'd love a contact/link. Thanks!

Comment

Think his 9 year old plays for Seal Team Six and occasionally guest plays with Delta when she is available. I would tell you her availability but then I would have to make you disappear.

Comment

Her high level club should have a high level summer select team.

Comment

True

😂 truth

Comment

Since all the coaches know each other, even ones they can’t stand being around, you should contact your own coach first about continuing play in Summer and what he / she recommends.

Comment

Since all the coaches know each other, even ones they can’t stand being around, you should contact your own coach first about continuing play in Summer and what he / she recommends.
                    If you're really good often times people reach out to you - "hey, we have this team...."

Comment

Maybe contact the USNWT then

Comment

Like For Your Eyes Only, National Security, PDA Blue “I will send you a recruiting power point” Top Secret, Need to Know, MI6, CIA, NSA, Tom Clancy Level?

They're not interested in any Patriot Games and im sure dad has already made an Executive Decision and they will be playing summer games Without Remorse and Against All Enemies. They are Locked On and have no Hidden Agendas.

Comment

I thought this was a very reasonable question. I can't give any answers, but I'm surprised by the level of childish and nasty answers. Why reply if you don't have a constructive answers?

Comment

I thought this was a very reasonable question. I can't give any answers, but I'm surprised by the level of childish and nasty answers. Why reply if you don't have a constructive answers?
                            PDA has a 2012 summer team.

Comment

PDA has a 2012 summer team.
                              They will replace half of the roster by the Fourth of July #PlayerDevelopment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X