Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    having my daughter playing for gda the last 3 years at Weston - I was never a fan of the high school prohibition, but after a month of games and “practices” at the school , I see why us soccer saw the HS period as going backwards for the girls development

Even middle of the pack Weston soccer was somewhat fun to watch ...

HS soccer is probably here to stay so not sure how to fix it
    It’s your daughter having fun? Is she mingling with her school teamates? Then what is there to fix? I agree that HS soccer it’s not the best, in some cases it’s pretty bad, ask your daughter if she wants to play for her school, if she says yes then your problem is fixed. If she says no, then bring her to practice, JS will appreciate another player, it feels empty at Banford

Comment

Gal is actually expanding.
      This is true! I heard SKS and Cooper City will be joining gal next season. C

Comment

Thats the rumor.
        Since Jerome is leaving, any idea who will take over? Any truth to Jerome and his wife starting a club or taking over one like Sunrise or Davie?

Comment

Since Jerome is leaving, any idea who will take over? Any truth to Jerome and his wife starting a club or taking over one like Sunrise or Davie?
          Is it confirmed he is leaving and said no to pay cut? Can anyone confirm? Our son plays at WFC and we didn't hear this. Only that they are tight on money but everyone is right now.
          You think this would be big news and we would have heard since Weston is a gossip hub.

Comment

Jerome leaving and taking first and second teams to bamford. FL United is new club,

he is trying to get ecnl since GAL is done after this year, not sure what he will do if he is denied ECNL and has to convince to play FCL or some other league.

He will get ECRL though, so maybe that's where the gAL players go

Comment

Jerome leaving and taking first and second teams to bamford. FL United is new club,

he is trying to get ecnl since GAL is done after this year, not sure what he will do if he is denied ECNL and has to convince to play FCL or some other league.

He will get ECRL though, so maybe that's where the gAL players go
              I thought He was doing both WFC and Florida United? He is still on WFC website as director. I thought this was an offshoot and he was staying at WFC. I saw him before holidays with WFC teams.
              Will Florida United be a FYSA club? US Club? I am easily confused with soccer but this doesn't make sense for him to leave WFC.

Comment

Sitting at TH now. Watching national pool players practicing.

You dummy learn something. You are one of those parents my kid was great at u13. Nobody in USA has cared about state cups for 10 years. Oh and you also are the one my kid is on the ODP team😂😂😂😂😂. Also no real players cared for 10 years. Enjoy your crap league. 3 out of 5 Georgia teams in ecnl are good. Alabama fc also and at least 2 Florida clubs. Answer this why did Tophat lose all their 04/05 National Pool players to ecnl. Enjoy your crap league and garbage showcases..
                I am sitting a a TopHat practice right now and seeing several national pool players (04/05s) that are here. Which ones left?

Comment

You are Sitting at the wrong practice dude. They all gone .

Comment

No top hat practice today. It’s Sunday

Comment

Jerome would find a way to screw up Barca FC .. guy is a conditioning coach at best. I doubt any decent kids stick around for GAL next year.

Comment

Jerome would find a way to screw up Barca FC .. guy is a conditioning coach at best. I doubt any decent kids stick around for GAL next year.
                        The girls that leave will go to FC- Sunrise -West Pines Prime where, in record time, their faces will magically appear on the Commits page as feathers in AH cap!

See? We get people committed!!!!! lolololol

Comment

Gal is actually expanding.
                          They are letting any club with the $750 application fee in. They are expanding but not by adding great clubs. PBG is a perfect example

Comment

The girls that leave will go to FC- Sunrise -West Pines Prime where, in record time, their faces will magically appear on the Commits page as feathers in AH cap!

See? We get people committed!!!!! lolololol
                            Players looking to leave in droves! How did the weekend go in Tampa

Comment

We received ZERO committed Weston Players, you will see how we change that!

#VAMOSPRIME

Comment

you have a year to claim them. we will then bump this backup with their commitments. guaranteed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X