1 man stands tall against the rise of FP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd be lucky to have someone with his energy down there. Pinellas soccer is dying.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can be sure that people in Pinellas are familiar with Novi now.

Comment

It’s not like Novi can be greedy OR a business man. He is a greedy business man.
      Yes. Under the Novi-twins, FP is run as a slick business that happens to be in the youth soccer vertical.

Comment

Yes. Under the Novi-twins, FP is run as a slick business that happens to be in the youth soccer vertical.
        You know Novi is just one half of the twins. You are incorrectly referring to his first name. The last name is Maric. So I assume you meant to call them the Maric twins. I know this first name last name concept might be a bit hard.

Comment

You know Novi is just one half of the twins. You are incorrectly referring to his first name. The last name is Maric. So I assume you meant to call them the Maric twins. I know this first name last name concept might be a bit hard.
          I think he knows all that and meant to call them Novi-twins.

Comment

Is it true that TBU Dad spends all day on TS because of his ED that he is too embarrassed to treat? That's at least what I heard from the TBU sideline.

Sure, they keep adding teams, campuses and coaches, but there is 1 man who stands between FP and it achieving its soccer goals. That one man tireless posts an every thread on TS, always urging us all to open our eyes to the harsh realities of the world. That one man reads every FP social media post and every sub link on its website. He alone can save youth soccer. And for that, we all thank you. We are glad you do not have an actual job and can dedicate all of your energy to pushing back the rising tide.

Comment

Yes it is true. Hasn't gotten it up in a decade. His wife has sought the companionship of many coaches since then. That's why he has become so salty.

Is it true that TBU Dad spends all day on TS because of his ED that he is too embarrassed to treat? That's at least what I heard from the TBU sideline.

Comment

I heard he sits in the closet when she invites them over.

Yes it is true. Hasn't gotten it up in a decade. His wife has sought the companionship of many coaches since then. That's why he has become so salty.

Comment

You may be right about that. But accusing FP with hijacking Largo is stupid. LU had those fields for many years. So if you accuse anyone of hijacking that should be Celtic.
                  Novi is not greedy but a businessman. If someone would have come to you with the proposal you probably would have considered it too. Novi might not be that familiar with people in Pinellas yet.
                  You're saying AS played Novi? That's 2 of the greediest actors in Youth Soccer.

Comment

George Fotopolous played Novi Musk the best. He said Novi hire me I’ll get you girls ECNL, I’m personal friends with Christian, damn Novi you got Fukked

Comment

George Fotopolous played Novi Musk the best. He said Novi hire me I’ll get you girls ECNL, I’m personal friends with Christian, damn Novi you got Fukked
                      Tampa Mafia routinely play Novi. AL saw right through their B.S. so they jumped over to FP to fleece a new set of parents.

Comment

Stuart Campbell

I think he knows all that and meant to call them Novi-twins.
                        Is it Stuart Campbell?

He told us all the time how Florida Premier was a cash grab and they dilute all the teams to get extra money.

We need more like coach Stuart. He has his principles.

Stand up and be proud!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X