Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Letting Hate Win

A statue of Jesus was smashed and an American flag burned outside a Catholic church in Brooklyn — in what cops are calling a possible hate crime.

The incident occurred around 10 p.m. Thursday when an unknown person hopped the fence at St. Athanasius Church on Bay Parkway at 61st Street in Bensonhurst, police said.

(And before the personal attacks fly, I’m not religious-just abhor all types of hate)

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A statue of Jesus was smashed and an American flag burned outside a Catholic church in Brooklyn — in what cops are calling a possible hate crime.

The incident occurred around 10 p.m. Thursday when an unknown person hopped the fence at St. Athanasius Church on Bay Parkway at 61st Street in Bensonhurst, police said.

(And before the personal attacks fly, I’m not religious-just abhor all types of hate)
    Attacks on black churches and synagogues have been up in the last few years. They're easy targets. Totally agree targeting houses of worship is religious hate crimes by chicken sh** haters. As long as you don't try impose your religious beliefs on others I don't care if you worship a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You must have been a basket case when all those black churches were attacked. Hang in there. Gonna lock as many haters up as we can.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X