Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, some internationals qualify for full financial aid, so don't need an athletic scholarship. So they have a "full ride" but it's need based.
    Only if it's school based aid. They dont' qualify for any federal loans and grants. Obviously merit $ can be granted by schools as well. If a coach wants a player badly enough and the prospect is a qualified enough student many schools can find some $ for them. But half off $60K is still a lot of money to some families. Also some schools that are heavy with internationals (some D2 schools practically have all internationals) are crap schools

Comment

Dylan Henao (M), Bolts, BC
      Cal Lemley (D), Bolts, Colgate
      Christian Bejar (M), Seacoast, Boston College
      Alessandro Franciosa (M), Seacoast, Columbia
      Kyle Mather (GK), Seacoast, Holy Cross
      Mauro Fernandez (D), Stars, UMass Lowell**

Comment

Andrew Millar (M), NE Surf, Vermont**
        Mauro Fernandez (D), Stars, UMass Lowell

Comment

Dylan Henao (M), BB&N, Bolts, BC
          Cal Lemley (D), Rivers, Bolts, Colgate
          Andrew Millar (M), NE Surf, Vermont**
          Christian Bejar (M), Brooks, Seacoast, Boston College

Comment

Eric Widrick (GK), NEFC, Colgate**
            Andrew Millar (M), NE Surf, Vermont

Comment

Henri Richter (D), Bolts, Northwestern**
              Eric Widrick (GK), NEFC, Colgate
              AJ Cucinotta (D), NE Surf, UMass**
              Andrew Millar (M), NE Surf, Vermont

Comment

FORZA JUVE- MLS Next. (1 of only 24 Chosen in the United States!!)
                Letter from our Juventus Boston Academy President!!!

JUVENTUS Academy Boston & Intercontinental football academy new England FAMILY,

WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE OUR ACCEPTANCE INTO MLS NEXT. TO BE ACCEPTED BY MLS NEXT IS ANOTHER STEP IN OUR MISSION TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO A SOCCER EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER. This gold seal of approval through mls next as one of 142 teams nationwide is an honor and a reflection of the standard of exCellence we strive to achieve as an organization. IN THE INTEREST OF THE ACADEMY, WE HAVE OPTED TO ADD AN ELITE DIVISION TO JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON - THE INTERCONTINENTAL FOOTBALL ACADEMY, OR “IFA.”

THE IFA IS AN EXTENSION OF JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON, NOT A SEPARATE ENTITY. THIS PROGRAM IS FOR THE MOST ELITE PLAYERS IN OUR ACADEMY. IFA PLAYERS WILL BE AMONG THE STRONGEST YOUTH PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, AND WE WILL COMMIT THE SAME LEVEL OF INTENSITY AND RESOURCES TO OUR IFA PLAYERS AS WE HAVE TO OUR JUVENTUS Academy Boston PLAYERS.

THE IFA IS AN EXCITING ADDITION TO JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON, AND OPENS THE DOORS FOR OUR PLAYERS TO COMPETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF YOUTH SOCCER IN THE COUNTRY. OUR MISSION HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO PROVIDE OUR PLAYERS THE STRONGEST PLATFORM FOR THEIR SUCCESS, AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN PUT ABOVE ALL ELSE.

WE ARE HAPPY TO SHARE THAT OUR FIRST IFA TEAMS WILL COMPETE IN MLS NEXT AS OF AUGUST 2021. PRESENTLY, THE IFA WILL COMPETE WITH BOTH A U13 AND U14 BOYS TEAM.

FINALLY - WE WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR IFA MLS NEXT TEAMS WILL BE FULLY FUNDED. WE BELIEVE FIRMLY IN DISMANTLING THE FINANCIAL BARRIERS IN YOUTH SOCCER, AND WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE. NO PLAYER WITH THE CAPABILITIES TO COMPETE AT THIS LEVEL SHOULD BE DENIED DUE TO THEIR ECONOMIC SITUATION.

WE ARE HAPPY TO TAKE THIS STEP WITH OUR JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON FAMILY AND ARE EXCITED TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF THE IFA IN REAL-TIME ALONGSIDE OUR PLAYERS. CREATING THIS ELITE DIVISION OF THE ACADEMY IS A CONTINUATION OF THE SAME SET OF GOALS WE HAVE OUTLINED SINCE OUR INCEPTION. THIS INCREDIBLE MILESTONE IS ONE OF MANY WE WILL ACHIEVE ON OUR MISSION TO BECOME THE STRONGEST YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY IN THE UNITED STATES.

Bill Altieri

president

Juventus academy Boston

intercontinental football academy New England

Comment

I've decided to cease updates on this topic because of the nonsense the Juventus parents keep pulling here. Congratulations to all the student athletes moving on to play a sport that they love in college! Work hard and stay healthy.

Comment

I've decided to cease updates on this topic because of the nonsense the Juventus parents keep pulling here. Congratulations to all the student athletes moving on to play a sport that they love in college! Work hard and stay healthy.
                    Ha! Lol

Good Luck with that... Take your Ball and Go Home then..

Juventus Ranked #1 in State of Massachusetts!
                    Juventus Ranked #94 in the United States!
                    Juventus is in the MLSNext League..Fall 2021

Forza Juve!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

Comment

Ha! Lol

Forza Juve!!

Have a Great Weekend!!
                      #psychodude

Comment

Forum reset

Comment

Ha! Lol

Forza Juve!!

Have a Great Weekend!!
                          Wow! You managed to kill off one of the only useful and untrolled topics on TS and your response is to double down on trolling and tell the poster to take his/her ball and go home? This is proof that you are only here to do damage. Posters here will definitely remember this. You should be ashamed of yourself. I feel badly for all the classes going forward. Whatever you thought you were doing will be overshadowed by the lack of commitment topics in the future.

Comment

Wow! You managed to kill off one of the only useful and untrolled topics on TS and your response is to double down on trolling and tell the poster to take his/her ball and go home? This is proof that you are only here to do damage. Posters here will definitely remember this. You should be ashamed of yourself. I feel badly for all the classes going forward. Whatever you thought you were doing will be overshadowed by the lack of commitment topics in the future.

Good morning TS Trolls..

My Apologies, yet I could not Resist proving my point a 2nd and more Importantly 1 Final time. Initially, this was done as a means to an end- to try and show the TS Trolls under the Bridge how it felt to be berated and antagonized just because we were new to the TS site and it's let say "Frustrated, Full of Angst Posters/Trolls".

Yet, it waa nice after the Initial Push/Spamming to actually see real people chatting it up with each other without any condescending or angry baseless responses.
                            Yet, the TS Troll did try and sneak back into it with Straw Man arguments, Inaccurate info and knowingly posting outright lies. Contrary to these TS Trolls remarks, I actually am a Juventus parent- most assuredly I do not work for the Club. It has been fascinating to see how MANY posts were written (I lost count at 37 (Thirtyseven) in 2 days trying to AFFIRM that I was an employee. It is quite laughable how obvious the agenda is with these posters- yet, I will leave it at that.

I hope, I really hope that this proves that this can be such a fantastic reaource for MA soccer infornation without all the Angry Vitriol and Condescending Remarks that run throughout these MA Soccer Threads. Obviously, people will disagree, Yet, You TS Trills, Please don's use the Straw Man Argument EVERY time you disagree with somone because of the team their child plays on team, if their child is a boy or a girl, or if they play in this Alphabet Soup League or that Alphabet Soup League. It is the child and their parents decision where, when and at what level their child wants to compete. You Trolls should just leave it at that and let Honest to Goodness Parents TRY and obtain the info. they are searching for from educated and informed parents that have experienced the Good and Bad of MA Club Soccer.

Again, Yes, I am a Parent of a Juventus Boy and yes he actually did make the MLSNext team. For that, we as his parents are very happy for him. I remember initially logging in to this site to try and glean some info. not only about Juventus, but the Bolts and a few other Academy Programs and the Vitriol and Anger in some of the responses was bewildering and quite frankly mind numbing. With Very Kind Regards.

Have a great weekend!

Forza Juve!

To Prove the Validity of this Post.... (For all you TS Trolls Still Hiding under the Bridge)

Peace and Love..... Peace and Love.....

To prove my Point: SILENCE

Comment

Shameful behavior. You accomplished nothing. Maybe you should put all the extra time you seem to have into tracking down and listing all the college commitments going forward. You blew up an interesting topic with your juvenile tactics. Well done troll. The real you ruined a good thing.

Comment

Don't assume...

Shameful behavior. You accomplished nothing. Maybe you should put all the extra time you seem to have into tracking down and listing all the college commitments going forward. You blew up an interesting topic with your juvenile tactics. Well done troll. The real you ruined a good thing.

Actually, don't assume you speak for most.

I and many others may not agree with the tactics, but he or she is absolultely spot on with the ridiculousness that the Trolls try and accomplish on a daily basis.

Good work to this poster- the Ends Sometimes Justify the Means....

Cheers Mate!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X