Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Attack on Pipeline

Anyone else find it interesting that there was a cyber attack on the east coast pipeline and CSA is located on the east coast? I'm willing to bet they had something to do with it. Just giving more proof that CSA is the worst club out there....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else find it interesting that there was a cyber attack on the east coast pipeline and CSA is located on the east coast? I'm willing to bet they had something to do with it. Just giving more proof that CSA is the worst club out there....
    Lolol you do realize there is a club called Pipeline out there right???

Comment

Lolol you do realize there is a club called Pipeline out there right???
      one of the pipeline teams beat match fit 7:0

otherwise they are pretty weak

Comment

Screw CSA. What a joke. Discriminate against woman coaches. Racist and won't hire black coaches. No transgender bathrooms, won't let nursing mothers breast feed on the bleachers, won't shovel snow off fields, and now causing cyber attacks on our nation's gas supply. I bet its all Nikos fault. Thank god Tetro left CSA. This is what happens when he leaves. CSA goes to ****. Tetro was the glue that held it together.

Comment

CSA is the worst. Can you believe some ******* there yelled at me because my dog a **** on the turf field and they expected me to pick it up? **** that. Let the ****ing coachwa pick it up. What the **** am I paying them for?

Comment

I got caught masterbating in my car during a girls id session. They had the nerve to stop me. Last I checked this was a free country. CSA thinks they control the world. Worry about hiring a Asian coach and leave me and my masterbation alone.

Comment

I got caught masterbating in my car during a girls id session. They had the nerve to stop me. Last I checked this was a free country. CSA thinks they control the world. Worry about hiring a Asian coach and leave me and my masterbation alone.
              You should come to MF Shore. We masterbate all the time to our trophies and no one stops us. I think I rubbed one out in almost every parking spot, as well as the little guard booth when you first pull in

Comment

You should come to MF Shore. We masterbate all the time to our trophies and no one stops us. I think I rubbed one out in almost every parking spot, as well as the little guard booth when you first pull in
                I sometimes let RT jerk ME off. I love my club. The parents are so classy! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Singing the Blues

Pipeline 09s beat PDA 09s so bad MO is thinking about sending Nick back across the pond.

Comment

Basement Bachelor Pad

The Russians doxxed Niko and found out he lived in his parents basement until CSA hired him.

Comment

Wow then Matchfit must be terrible if losing 7-0 to pipeline. So why all the posts about them being the best and winning trophies and owning shore??? Asking for a friend

Comment

I thought it was caused by MF Shore just being so awesome? Maybe it was caused by someone working at the pipeline going on TS? But my money is a terroristic threat to allow Tophat back into ECNL.

Comment

I thought it was caused by MF Shore just being so awesome? Maybe it was caused by someone working at the pipeline going on TS? But my money is a terroristic threat to allow Tophat back into ECNL.
                          Well, honestly, the world revolves around MF Shore, so I'm sure your on th something.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X