Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Side question: With the extra year of eligibility athletes can now play 5 years at same college, correct? They don’t have to play their extra year somewhere else, or do they?
    I think if both student and athlete want agree to terms, then then can stay.

Comment

All divisions?

Comment

It all depends on the relationship between the coach and player. Also, how much would they count against athletic scholarship money. There are many factors. Yes, a core player would be a player the coach would want to keep for the fall if they are a starter. Many determining factors. What I have heard is that coaches who have already committed 2021 dollars for the fall are not keeping scholarship players who do not play significant roles for the fall. Being treated as graduate students who come in that have any remaining eligibility.

Comment

It all depends on the relationship between the coach and player. Also, how much would they count against athletic scholarship money. There are many factors. Yes, a core player would be a player the coach would want to keep for the fall if they are a starter. Many determining factors. What I have heard is that coaches who have already committed 2021 dollars for the fall are not keeping scholarship players who do not play significant roles for the fall. Being treated as graduate students who come in that have any remaining eligibility.
          How would that work?

Comment

Why not find a new place?

Comment

How would that work?
              Like any student/athlete that enters the transfer portal, the same with graduate students who are eligible to play a 5th year. Some colleges take graduate students for a year to help with a position they have not filled for the upcoming season. Most of the time they do not require scholarship money just a walk on spot.

Comment

Ms. Toxic has left the program and Miami gets some points.
                Now I can watch a team who actually like each other.
                Good riddance trouble making goonball queen.
                Hey N.Y. she is your problem again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X