Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Let Him Out of the Basement?

White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted in a CNN podcast published Thursday that President Joe Biden taking impromptu questions from reporters "is not something we recommend."

Psaki made the admission while being interviewed by CNN Senior Political Commentator David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files," and claimed that she, at times, even tells Biden to not take questions from reporters.

"That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times we say ‘don’t take questions,'" she continued. "But he's going to do what he wants to do because he's the president of the United States."

Horrible how they treat this old man...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted in a CNN podcast published Thursday that President Joe Biden taking impromptu questions from reporters "is not something we recommend."

Psaki made the admission while being interviewed by CNN Senior Political Commentator David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files," and claimed that she, at times, even tells Biden to not take questions from reporters.

"That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times we say ‘don’t take questions,'" she continued. "But he's going to do what he wants to do because he's the president of the United States."

Horrible how they treat this old man...

WATCH: Biden's Reading From Teleprompter During Speech Goes Horribly Wrong;

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...wrong-n1444922

Sad actually.

Comment

WATCH: Biden's Reading From Teleprompter During Speech Goes Horribly Wrong;

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...wrong-n1444922

Sad actually.
      Dear Libby pals,

I have something to share with you to bring mirth and amusement to your Friday. Watch this and join me in a good laugh at ^^^^ con.

https://youtu.be/-29I6Ia8Xmc

To think that Trump doesn’t have stuttering or any other excuse available to him. It’s like he’s performing an abortion on the teleprompter!

Comment

Dear Libby pals,

I have something to share with you to bring mirth and amusement to your Friday. Watch this and join me in a good laugh at ^^^^ con.

https://youtu.be/-29I6Ia8Xmc

To think that Trump doesn’t have stuttering or any other excuse available to him. It’s like he’s performing an abortion on the teleprompter!

You found one example out of four years.
        With Biden, this is a daily occurrence.

Comment

You found one example out of four years.
          With Biden, this is a daily occurrence.
          Reality.

The 1:33 clip showed six distinctly separate occasions where Trump mangled the teleprompter.

Thanks for playing, but did I ask for youp opinion? I placed that clip here for my Libby pals to enjoy! I wasn’t trying to make the point that you are unable to count to six and I suspect you opined without acquainting yourself with facts which is a real thing very stupid people do.

Comment

Reality.

The 1:33 clip showed six distinctly separate occasions where Trump mangled the teleprompter.

Thanks for playing, but did I ask for youp opinion? I placed that clip here for my Libby pals to enjoy! I wasn’t trying to make the point that you are unable to count to six and I suspect you opined without acquainting yourself with facts which is a real thing very stupid people do.
            I don't need your permission to answer any thread that I want to. Fact remains you found one clip. Do some research on Biden's gaffs and you'll find hundreds if not thousands. It's very plain to see that he's in the early to mid stages of dementia. But because you're so smart I'm sure you already know this.

Comment

I don't need your permission to answer any thread that I want to. Fact remains you found one clip. Do some research on Biden's gaffs and you'll find hundreds if not thousands. It's very plain to see that he's in the early to mid stages of dementia. But because you're so smart I'm sure you already know this.
              Hahahahahahaha
              Hahahahahahaha
              Hahahahahahaha
              Hahahahahahaha

So now it’s “one clip?” Your last post said it was “one example.”

Example

ex•am•ple ĭg-zăm′pəl►
              n. One that is representative of a group as a whole.
              n. One serving as a pattern of a specific kind.
              n. A similar case that constitutes a model or precedent.

Notice that “example” as defined above is always singular. You didn’t say examples

Accurately, we are taking about six examples, aren’t we?

This is why I would have preferred to just talk to Libbies about this but you are correct. You are free to show us all what a dumbass you are by getting yourself all knotted up in something that wasn’t even intended for you.

As far as the dementia issue, when doctors and psychiatrists start opining like this :

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...-1063955523550

About Biden, wake me up from my Snooozzzzzzze

Comment

Hahahahahahaha
                Hahahahahahaha
                Hahahahahahaha
                Hahahahahahaha

So now it’s “one clip?” Your last post said it was “one example.”

Example

ex•am•ple ĭg-zăm′pəl►
                n. One that is representative of a group as a whole.
                n. One serving as a pattern of a specific kind.
                n. A similar case that constitutes a model or precedent.

Notice that “example” as defined above is always singular. You didn’t say examples

Accurately, we are taking about six examples, aren’t we?

This is why I would have preferred to just talk to Libbies about this but you are correct. You are free to show us all what a dumbass you are by getting yourself all knotted up in something that wasn’t even intended for you.

As far as the dementia issue, when doctors and psychiatrists start opining like this :

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...-1063955523550

About Biden, wake me up from my Snooozzzzzzze
                Funny, taking a snooze at 2 in the afternoon. Probably about the same time as dementia joe! By the way the name of this tread is "who let him out of the basement" so why are bothering to even read it?

Comment

Way to go Joe.
                  Let's keep paying people not to work.
                  Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected 266,000.
                  The unemployment rate rose to 6.1%, the Labor Department said.
                  7 million jobs available nation wide, and thousands of employers complaining they can't find help and this is what we get?

April’s expected hiring boom goes bust as non-farm payroll gain falls well short of estimates

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jobs...pril-2021.html

Comment

Way to go Joe.
                    Let's keep paying people not to work.
                    Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected 266,000.
                    The unemployment rate rose to 6.1%, the Labor Department said.
                    7 million jobs available nation wide, and thousands of employers complaining they can't find help and this is what we get?

April’s expected hiring boom goes bust as non-farm payroll gain falls well short of estimates

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jobs...pril-2021.html
                    Cons still haven’t got over the butthurt with being told they can’t have slaves, so they’ve pursued policies that lead to paying low, “slave labor” rates for work.

Cons love to talk about inflation, so how about increasing the minimum wage to keep up with inflation and increases in productivity?

https://forwardky.com/guess-what-the...-productivity/

Try paying a living wage cons. You’ll have plenty of help. Don’t complain you can’t afford it either. If you can’t run a successful business under “market conditions,” shut it down. Someone else will and if they don’t, well we have enough corner pizzerias.

Somewhere between $12 and $24 per hour sounds right? Why not call it $18 instead of $15?

Comment

Cons still haven’t got over the butthurt with being told they can’t have slaves, so they’ve pursued policies that lead to paying low, “slave labor” rates for work.

Cons love to talk about inflation, so how about increasing the minimum wage to keep up with inflation and increases in productivity?

https://forwardky.com/guess-what-the...-productivity/

Try paying a living wage cons. You’ll have plenty of help. Don’t complain you can’t afford it either. If you can’t run a successful business under “market conditions,” shut it down. Someone else will and if they don’t, well we have enough corner pizzerias.

Somewhere between $12 and $24 per hour sounds right? Why not call it $18 instead of $15?
                      Obviously you don't own your own business because if you did you would know that for every dollar you pay someone it's another 15% that you pay in taxes on that amount.

On top of that every time I raise prices to cover costs (don't forget we've had mandatory pay increases for the last three years with more to come) people like you complain.

You also obviously have never had to make a payroll, and pay all the other monthly bills (insurance, utilities, supplies, fuel, state and local taxes, payroll administration, advertising, rent and or mortgage, bank fees, credit card fees, accountant fees, etc., etc.) that go along with running a business.

Your statement "If you can’t run a successful business under “market conditions,” shut it down." Is so utterly simplistic and inane that it makes me think that you are probably about 12 years old. Either that or you are a trust funder living off mommy and daddies money or you're like so many others and just sucking off the government teat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X