Overzealous Parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should have a website where we post photos of parents acting like idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      "mom's genetics" noted. As if dad's genetics is always A+. Some good info here, other than the raging sexism
      Ahh gas lighting Karen. Yeah I learn alot from my kids from the politburo controlled schools. I have to gently remind them that the world doesn't work that way and there is a reason
      why I can afford to send them to expensive, mostly white upper middle class activities such
      as soccer and help pay for their college. Sh*t ain't right, but it is what it is.

So Soccer Karen, when your little one is ready for recruiting, make sure you ask the
      coach if there is athletic affirmative action due your big birthing hips. Good luck.

Comment

Ahh gas lighting Karen. Yeah I learn alot from my kids from the politburo controlled schools. I have to gently remind them that the world doesn't work that way and there is a reason
        why I can afford to send them to expensive, mostly white upper middle class activities such
        as soccer and help pay for their college. Sh*t ain't right, but it is what it is.

So Soccer Karen, when your little one is ready for recruiting, make sure you ask the
        coach if there is athletic affirmative action due your big birthing hips. Good luck.
        So anyone who pushes back on what you have to say is a Karen? And anyone who supports LGBTQ+ rights must not have the money to pay for college? And my "little ones" must be still be little and not committed or already playing college ball at their Dream Schools?

I don't think you actually understand how the world works, but you do you.

Comment

Speak for yourself, assuming a child has a mom and dad only. Sometimes it 2 mommies or 2 daddies, even 3 parents.
          Good point. To clarify, every human being gets DNA from 2 people. That's different from who is caring for them. I was responding to the guy (I guarantee it was a guy) who claimed only the male DNA will be responsible for a child's athleticism.

Comment

the misogyny and racism evident on this board, is tough to see. But it makes sense when it shows up on a thread titled overzealous parents.

what are you teaching your children?

Comment

Which team has the worst, and what do you do about it?
              They are everywhere. Get over it

Comment

Valor parents are the worst...probably because their little angels can’t win most of their games

Comment

Valor parents are the worst...probably because their little angels can’t win most of their games
                  You are the worst, get a life

Comment

The people on this board are all overzealous parents, including me. What a dumpster fire this place is

Comment

We should start video capturing these parents on our phones, upload to the internet.

Comment

Parenting & supporting just by sitting back and enjoying your kids, nothing else is needed. Because it’s THEIR game. If #Messi and #Suarez can do it... #letthemplay

https://twitter.com/JvanderB78/statu...59288514961411

Comment

The people on this board are all overzealous parents, including me. What a dumpster fire this place is
                          So damn true. It’s kid’s soccer and somehow it rules our lives enough to be posting anonymously on a soccer forum.

Can you imagine our parents doing this back in the day. 😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X