New FSA ECNL Regional

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a FSA parent, don’t need to be to email them and ask a question.

The 2021-22 format will be as follows:
    ECNL, ECNL RL, NPL and CT

Thank You,

Club Administrator
    FSA FC
    11 Executive Drive
    Farmington, CT 06032
    p:860-404-5789 f:860-404-5947
    Email: clubadmin@fsafcunited.com
    Web: http://www.fsafcunited.com

Comment

CT is always a struggle for them. Although they may want 4 teams doubtful they get enough players. NPL becomea the new CT by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        CT is always a struggle for them. Although they may want 4 teams doubtful they get enough players. NPL becomea the new CT by default.
        That makes zero sense. No way NPL becomes CT, then they would have no team for the CT kids. If anything, they would make NPL the new ECNLR, CT would become NPL, and they would sign on new CT kids from tryouts.

Comment

That makes zero sense. No way NPL becomes CT, then they would have no team for the CT kids. If anything, they would make NPL the new ECNLR, CT would become NPL, and they would sign on new CT kids from tryouts.
          They are willing to add more teams as well if they can just get enough suckers .... teams E, F, G, K, X, Y, and Z if folks are willing to pay. We have teams for every level .... including our new Mommy and Me teams for the HS kids!

Comment

The club has issues with filling CT teams as it is. NPL becomes CT by default because NPL would now be the 3rd team. You can get rid of CT and call it NPL or whatever you want they are still the bottom players in that at group.

No way they are able to fill 4 teams in every age group... Not a chance

Comment

The club has issues with filling CT teams as it is. NPL becomes CT by default because NPL would now be the 3rd team. You can get rid of CT and call it NPL or whatever you want they are still the bottom players in that at group.

No way they are able to fill 4 teams in every age group... Not a chance
              On the girls side, they cant put one good team together at any age group.

Comment

The fact that they are trying to have 4 teams at age groups is just embarrassing. It wont happen. Proof fsa is a total money grab. Boys side may be worth it...girls side, Id run away.

Comment

Our town (simsbury) recently had a coach and a bunch of Ulittles move to FSA from town travel. Some age groups lost so many kids they had to combine A/B teams. Why these parents got suckered is a mystery. There were no elite kids in the mutiny from what I’ve heard. More girls than boys.

Comment

I can’t imagine having enough kids to have 4 teams for any age group. Seems like a really crazy plan.

Comment

The fact that they are trying to have 4 teams at age groups is just embarrassing. It wont happen. Proof fsa is a total money grab. Boys side may be worth it...girls side, Id run away.
                      They can fill teams with enough bodies, it's just the teams will mostly suck in whatever league they play in.

Comment

They can fill teams with enough bodies, it's just the teams will mostly suck in whatever league they play in.
                        I dunno, soccerwire.com has them at #41 nationally. No idea how they do their ranking system and I’m not a DiT. But looking at other clubs above, it’s not too bad a system. Likely boys are carrying this.

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...february-2020/

Comment

I dunno, soccerwire.com has them at #41 nationally. No idea how they do their ranking system and I’m not a DiT. But looking at other clubs above, it’s not too bad a system. Likely boys are carrying this.

Yes, since that is a boys list

Comment

Wow, nobokwoodbon thatbliat and they still have to give up high school? Smarty parents.

Comment

lol a list from last year and a crappy list at that. Here's a hint: a "national" list is pretty useless to begin with let alone one that varies month to month.

Another tip: FSA is perfectly fine for the right male players but for girls they are failing bigly

Comment

lol a list from last year and a crappy list at that. Here's a hint: a "national" list is pretty useless to begin with let alone one that varies month to month.

Another tip: FSA is perfectly fine for the right male players but for girls they are failing bigly
                                Yes remember not everyone who plays soccer is a girl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X