Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cdysl is a joke

CDYSL are considering have all its players vaccinate before they play.

and what is CDYSL?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      and what is CDYSL?
      Upstate NY. Basically canada.

Comment

Cdysl is a joke

CDYSL are considering have all its players vaccinate before they play.
        hopefully, the vaccines do not cause cancer 10, 20, 30 years from now. otherwise I will sue CDYSLs @asses off!!!! as well as anyone else forcing me to take the vaccine.

Comment

hopefully, the vaccines do not cause cancer 10, 20, 30 years from now. otherwise I will sue CDYSLs @asses off!!!! as well as anyone else forcing me to take the vaccine.
          Everyone is panicked about whether we get herd immunity or not but honestly, people just have to make their own decisions. I got vax personally but i am against the idea of vaccine passports or making someone get it who isn't ok with it. Once everyone has the opportunity to take it of they want, that should be it.
          Kids dont get forced to get flu shots so they shouldnt get forced to take this for sure when it IS new and until some times passes, we cant say for sure its sfae for them.

Comment

Cdysl is a joke

Everyone is panicked about whether we get herd immunity or not but honestly, people just have to make their own decisions. I got vax personally but i am against the idea of vaccine passports or making someone get it who isn't ok with it. Once everyone has the opportunity to take it of they want, that should be it.
            Kids dont get forced to get flu shots so they shouldnt get forced to take this for sure when it IS new and until some times passes, we cant say for sure its sfae for them.
            safe for them? hell we do not know if its safe for anyone 10 20 30 years from now.

Comment

eh, you need proof of vax to go to school, camp, etc. why is this any different?

Comment

Cdysl is a joke

eh, you need proof of vax to go to school, camp, etc. why is this any different?
                proof of vax, proof ID to buy cigs and beer, ID to buy a fire arm. ID to board a plane,

Why not Voter ID? hymm?

Have dems forgot they are pro choice? hymm?

Comment

Many of the regions top players come from that league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X