X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Girls

Predictions on each age group?

It will be interesting post quarantine and high school how each team fares.

p.s before you abcsnl league snake oil scammers get on here, we don’t need to hear anymore about you playing the same 2 teams for the past 6 months and probably wouldn’t even win state cup. So piss off because no one cares about you untrustworthy clubs that aren’t even mentioned anymore.

Do you realize what a disservice you do to your kids with the predictions BS?

If you did know, you wouldn't do it.

Comment

The butthurt in this post is astounding

Comment

I will predict it will be boring and only the parents of
        Little Suzy will care

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

yeah he knows it. just like stirring up the bad feelings.

Comment

It is hilarious that certain 3 teams only played each other for the past 8 months.

Let’s hear the predictions!

Comment

Yeah, but I don’t care. I’m bored at work. My job sucks.

Comment

It is hilarious that certain 3 teams only played each other for the past 8 months.

Let’s hear the predictions!
                And now that every club is chasing a new “elite” league the same will be true in OYSA. Hilarious indeed!

Comment

Yeah, but I don’t care. I’m bored at work. My job sucks.
                  Common theme here. My work is really slow. I sit on a stool for hours sometimes before a customer comes in. Can't leave my station except for two breaks I clock out for. This chat board is all that keeps me awake. Boss had some tech guy come in and block Facebook and Tik Tok so this is all I got.

Comment

Common theme here. My work is really slow. I sit on a stool for hours sometimes before a customer comes in. Can't leave my station except for two breaks I clock out for. This chat board is all that keeps me awake. Boss had some tech guy come in and block Facebook and Tik Tok so this is all I got.
                    One of the guys who posts on here all the time works at the adult store and he says business has been booming. Maybe put in an application? You might get lucky. And you can look at Tik Tok all you want if you have time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X