Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Play-Offs?

Is the HS season going to have play offs? I didn’t see anything on the WIAA site.

all the leagues are on different schedules, some started weeks ago and others haven't played their first games. there's no official word as far as I know but I think most leagues are planning on some kind of league champion playoffs if anything but it doesn't look like a state tournament would be possible.

Comment

No playoffs. In fact kingco you are only allowed to play the same 3 teams over and over during the season. Its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        No playoffs. In fact kingco you are only allowed to play the same 3 teams over and over during the season. Its a joke.
        Metro is doing a single game playoff. Unclear whether it will be cross division, which would be nice as it would allow whoever comes out on top between prep/Roosevelt/lakeside/blanchet to play holy names (which after thrashing Eastside catholic seems likely to roll that division)

Comment

Are any league having playoffs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Are any league having playoffs ?
            In SE WA, the Mid-Columbia Conference had a two game playoff. Was 1st v 4th, 2nd v 3rd in the top bracket, with the winning teams playing for the conference championship. No big trophy this year, was all for bragging rights. They did the same for volleyball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X