Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden victory-Largest victory in history. So impressive

I am amazed how badly he beat Trump, Trump only got to 232 Electoral votes. I did not see that coming and Trump losing by such a large amount, wasn't even close.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am amazed how badly he beat Trump, Trump only got to 232 Electoral votes. I did not see that coming and Trump losing by such a large amount, wasn't even close.
    Should have been an even bigger margin - how 70M fell for Don the Con will be the subject of historical and psychological analysis for years to come

Comment

Should have been an even bigger margin - how 70M fell for Don the Con will be the subject of historical and psychological analysis for years to come
      I am amazed that many americans voted for the ConMan, are they really that blind or just hate the democrats so much that they sacrifice values and personal freedoms.

Comment

I think the fluoride in the water is making people stupid. No other explanation for voting for Trump.

Comment

I think the fluoride in the water is making people stupid. No other explanation for voting for Trump.
          It is mind boggling (and scary) that we have tens of millions who are so easily fooled and can't think for themselves

Comment

It is mind boggling (and scary) that we have tens of millions who are so easily fooled and can't think for themselves
            It is unfortunate that so many americans are being brainwashed by these extreme websites, social media posts and videos that are littered with lies and unsubstantiated claims. I honestly can not get figure out why and I am trying because a lot of my friends who believe or follow these sites are smart and good people but have fallen hard for these conspiracy sites. I am baffled.

Comment

5G maybe?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X