Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jealousy. The parking, facilites and training at Denville are wonderful. Barnum & Bailey.
    Wonderful? You don’t have facilities. The catholic school does. Gypsy club.

Comment

Just google Warner Village in Hamilton and apply for an apartment once you read the 5 star reviews.

I may be clueless but I am not a racist.
      And you are certainly not part of the solution. PDA is.

Comment

Wonderful? You don’t have facilities. The catholic school does. Gypsy club.
        Your church grounds are rented as well moron

Comment

https://www.trentonian.com/local-new...a5632385b.html

Is this the area the field was opened?
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...amp/5165884001

Comment

PDA is the largest source of inequality in New Jersey youth soccer. Fixing up some playground in the hood out of guilt is not a solution. You are BLIND to the facts.

Comment

The complex was built and is maintained by PDA. Huge difference. MatchFit are squatters in your gypsy world. Keep shoveling your own fields so you can play. What’s DB doing with that extra cash.

Comment

PDA is the largest source of inequality in New Jersey youth soccer. Fixing up some playground in the hood out of guilt is not a solution. You are BLIND to the facts.
                Shut your trap and keep losing to us. You have no clue what PDA is doing. I’ve marked my calendar so I can remind you of every victory this fall. Enjoy your mid table season.

Comment

Shut your trap and keep losing to us. You have no clue what PDA is doing. I’ve marked my calendar so I can remind you of every victory this fall. Enjoy your mid table season.
                  PDA is an organized crime ring and you are funneling money into it every day.

Comment

$

I guess I pay my taxes so PDA doesn't have to.

Comment

PDA is an organized crime ring and you are funneling money into it every day.
                      Victories on backs of top talents churn and burn sweatshops. That’s not soccer. LOL

Comment

The infamous graveyard keeper.

Comment

PDA won’t care a second for their youth payers. But yet “Gives back”

LOL. Unbelievable. Churn and burn.

so true. i know kids who were struggling to pay and they showed no mercy.

Comment

so true. i know kids who were struggling to pay and they showed no mercy.
                            Terrible. But PDA is business first always. Hence why talent isn’t only in one place - it’s all depends on families financial circumstances.

Comment

Terrible. But PDA is business first always. Hence why talent isn’t only in one place - it’s all depends on families financial circumstances.
                              Money is not the sole driver at this notorious club. Removing competition and devaluing players is more important. By doing so they maintain their fresh stream of top players who line up to join. The reputable teams lose their top players and continue working hard producing to these thugs additional top playes.

Comment

Money is not the sole driver at this notorious club. Removing competition and devaluing players is more important. By doing so they maintain their fresh stream of top players who line up to join. The reputable teams lose their top players and continue working hard producing to these thugs additional top playes.
                                MASSIVE Matchfit Shore announcement coming soon! We are about to change the landscape once again in NJ!! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X