Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH from PDA

Hey NH, how about you stop posting on TS and put some energy into developing your ****ty 09 team? Those losers need some guidance, and it's obvious that are not getting it from you. How does it feel knowing RT from MF can destroy your precious 09 team anytime he wants? The same goes for PDA's 08 ecnl team. You guys should just find new jobs. I hear Wawa is looking for workers. Theres a job you can't **** up you loser. Sooner or later everyone will realize MF Shore is where the top talent kids go. As for PDA, the teams are about as talented as the losers over at CSA. Maybe you and Niko can start your own club. Call it the "Losers Academy". We can't wait till the fall and our girls DESTROY your team. You can run, but you can't hide. There is no stopping this train.

You have to be one of the biggest loser walking this planet. Seriously. There is something wrong with you. I’m not in sure why I am responding. It’s mind blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey NH, how about you stop posting on TS and put some energy into developing your ****ty 09 team? Those losers need some guidance, and it's obvious that are not getting it from you. How does it feel knowing RT from MF can destroy your precious 09 team anytime he wants? The same goes for PDA's 08 ecnl team. You guys should just find new jobs. I hear Wawa is looking for workers. Theres a job you can't **** up you loser. Sooner or later everyone will realize MF Shore is where the top talent kids go. As for PDA, the teams are about as talented as the losers over at CSA. Maybe you and Niko can start your own club. Call it the "Losers Academy". We can't wait till the fall and our girls DESTROY your team. You can run, but you can't hide. There is no stopping this train.
      I agree NH is an issue. But why be so mean? You could get more attention if you just spoke from a place of why you are so upset. Also, it would probably be more impactful if you slammed one coach at a time not two. For the record NH is way worse than Niko.

Comment

Let me guess, "not a MF shore parent", right? You are pathetic. You have no reservations about slamming another coach, club, or even kids for that matter, but get so upset when someone says something negative about your beloved RT and MF Shore. You are what's wrong with this forum, and youth soccer. NH has never once uttered a bad word about MF Shore, RT, and definitely never said anything bad about children, yet the MF Shore parents have no problem doing this, not just to NH and PDA, but also any other club they feel threatened by on this forum. Months ago they focused their attacks on Niko and CSA, before that it was CSA parents, they even attacked Wall, PSA, and several other clubs. Their typical response when their parents get out of control has always been "not a MF Shore parent", and yet one of your parents where actually called out buy name on here. Why this relentless attack on PDA, first a "momager ", now NH himself, is beyond me. No attacks on Mick Smith, which is because he still trains your girls. There is something seriously wrong with you to go after a coach and his players the way you do. I'm guessing this is to impress RT, and hopefully sooner or later he'll put a stop to all this the same way he did when you were going after Niko. I can only hope your behavior doesn't rub off on your kid. I'd hate to think there would be another ******* like you in the world.

Comment

Let me guess, "not a MF shore parent", right? You are pathetic. You have no reservations about slamming another coach, club, or even kids for that matter, but get so upset when someone says something negative about your beloved RT and MF Shore. You are what's wrong with this forum, and youth soccer. NH has never once uttered a bad word about MF Shore, RT, and definitely never said anything bad about children, yet the MF Shore parents have no problem doing this, not just to NH and PDA, but also any other club they feel threatened by on this forum. Months ago they focused their attacks on Niko and CSA, before that it was CSA parents, they even attacked Wall, PSA, and several other clubs. Their typical response when their parents get out of control has always been "not a MF Shore parent", and yet one of your parents where actually called out buy name on here. Why this relentless attack on PDA, first a "momager ", now NH himself, is beyond me. No attacks on Mick Smith, which is because he still trains your girls. There is something seriously wrong with you to go after a coach and his players the way you do. I'm guessing this is to impress RT, and hopefully sooner or later he'll put a stop to all this the same way he did when you were going after Niko. I can only hope your behavior doesn't rub off on your kid. I'd hate to think there would be another ******* like you in the world.
          I know right? MFS parents come on here and say it is a PDA parent pretending to be one of them. It’s obviously a MFS parent.

I am about to start calling out parents but not by name, instead obvious descriptions. The two main suspects are the Ronnie Wannabe be and the other has a strong connection to a State on the West Coast. Some of the parents are respectable. I have actually had good conversations with the Goalie’s dad.

Feel free to add your own suspects by a obvious description. Fair game since they mentioned a certain “momager”. No different.

Comment

I know right? MFS parents come on here and say it is a PDA parent pretending to be one of them. It’s obviously a MFS parent.

I am about to start calling out parents but not by name, instead obvious descriptions. The two main suspects are the Ronnie Wannabe be and the other has a strong connection to a State on the West Coast. Some of the parents are respectable. I have actually had good conversations with the Goalie’s dad.

Feel free to add your own suspects by a obvious description. Fair game since they mentioned a certain “momager”. No different.
            Who is the Ronnie wannabe?

Comment

The dad who looks like Ronnie from “Jersey Shore”

Comment

The dad who looks like Ronnie from “Jersey Shore”
                Are you talking about the big heavy wanna be meathead.

Comment

My guess is NH has hit up some of the MF parents about joining his 09 team, and somebody is thinking of jumping ship

Comment

Who is the Ronnie wannabe?
                    Call him Stuuu, he a clown

Comment

Obviously it’s the most low class dad from the team whoever carries themselves in that manor. I don’t know any of them since we are a different age group.

If it sounds, looks and acts like a pig then it’s probably a pig.

Comment

Are you talking about the big heavy wanna be meathead.
                        As are most of the MatchFit Shore Moms.

Comment

So now what’s your problem with the 08s?

Comment

My guess is NH has hit up some of the MF parents about joining his 09 team, and somebody is thinking of jumping ship
                            NH reached out to some of the MF Shore kids? That's funny. Mick Smith has a direct pipeline to those kids, not NH. Maybe time to rethink what your posting.

Comment

Lol, the goalies dad? That's the one person on the team that ALL the parents unanimously hate. Maybe it was the new goalies father. I heard alot of nice things about him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X