Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF Shore players sign with UNC

It was released earlier today that several members of the MF Shore 2009 team has signed commitment letters to the University of North Carolina.
    After a successful training session at UNC earlier in the week, UNC head coach Albert Anson Dorrance IV was quoted as saying "this is an amazing group of girls. We wanted to get ahold of them now before the bidding war begins." He also commented that coach Ryan Tetro is "one of the best coaches in youth soccer I've met in quite some time". He even joked "I better watch my back, or Ryan could grab my position."
    It's been proven that Ryan Tetro has had more visitis to the podium than any other coach in youth sports. His 09 team is currently ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #1 in the country.
    There was also talk that some of the players on Tetros 2010, 2011, and soon to be 2012 teams were also being considered for future commitments to UNC.
    Tetro was quotes as saying "I'm very proud of my girls. I've taken a bunch of kids and developed them into the powerhouse machines that they are now. It's not easy being the best, and with being the best comes jealousy from rival clubs. I say to all the coaches out there, you to can be a winner like me. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but in years you might find yourself learning from my history."
    In related news, the hard seltzer giant "White Claw" is in talks with Tetro to sponsor the MF Shore teams, to delight of all the MF Shore parents.
    When asked about this, a MF Shore parent replied "I'm not sure which news makes me happier, my daughter getting a college commitment at 11, or White Claw sponsoring the team. It's a great day at MF Shore!".
    We will update this story as more details emerge.

Lol, this is funny. Sad thing is, I bet some of those parents actually believe their 11 year olds are getting scholarships because they attended that clinic...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lol, this is funny. Sad thing is, I bet some of those parents actually believe their 11 year olds are getting scholarships because they attended that clinic...
      By about age 14 most parents have figured it out, if their kids are still playing by then. The rest get it when their kid gets no interest from coaches and they're left scrambling for a mid tier D3 spot.

Comment

Posers

PDA sent kids to UNC class 2021. MFS satellite never will

Comment

It was released earlier today that several members of the MF Shore 2009 team has signed commitment letters to the University of North Carolina.
          After a successful training session at UNC earlier in the week, UNC head coach Albert Anson Dorrance IV was quoted as saying "this is an amazing group of girls. We wanted to get ahold of them now before the bidding war begins." He also commented that coach Ryan Tetro is "one of the best coaches in youth soccer I've met in quite some time". He even joked "I better watch my back, or Ryan could grab my position."
          It's been proven that Ryan Tetro has had more visitis to the podium than any other coach in youth sports. His 09 team is currently ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #1 in the country.
          There was also talk that some of the players on Tetros 2010, 2011, and soon to be 2012 teams were also being considered for future commitments to UNC.
          Tetro was quotes as saying "I'm very proud of my girls. I've taken a bunch of kids and developed them into the powerhouse machines that they are now. It's not easy being the best, and with being the best comes jealousy from rival clubs. I say to all the coaches out there, you to can be a winner like me. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but in years you might find yourself learning from my history."
          In related news, the hard seltzer giant "White Claw" is in talks with Tetro to sponsor the MF Shore teams, to delight of all the MF Shore parents.
          When asked about this, a MF Shore parent replied "I'm not sure which news makes me happier, my daughter getting a college commitment at 11, or White Claw sponsoring the team. It's a great day at MF Shore!".
          We will update this story as more details emerge.
          Here we go again ... and some people look at the other side and say no one ever attacks MFS.

Comment

Of the current group of players the odds of even 1 kid ever playing at UNC is extremely low. Those my MatchFit fiends are the facts. So relax.

Comment

UNC...which campus?

Comment

UNC...which campus?
                “The Chapel on the Hill”

Comment

PDA sent kids to UNC class 2021. MFS satellite never will
                  “a kid” not “kids”

So did STA and WC from local teams.

Comment

Here we go again ... and some people look at the other side and say no one ever attacks MFS.
                    Hey ass, no one has ever came on here, EVER, and said "no one ever attacks MFS". Please get your story straight. No one has ever attacked the kids you *******. Typical MF Shore parent trying to change things to suit their needs.

Comment

Hey ass, no one has ever came on here, EVER, and said "no one ever attacks MFS". Please get your story straight. No one has ever attacked the kids you *******. Typical MF Shore parent trying to change things to suit their needs.
                      Exactly. No one ever attacks these kids. In fact most feel sorry for them. Their parents are A Holes.

Comment

Check the other thread. Hope you can read.

I am not a MFS parent or coach and don’t know anyone there. Just someone who is annoyed by people like you.

Comment

Exactly. No one ever attacks these kids. In fact most feel sorry for them. Their parents are A Holes.
                          And you aren’t?

Comment

Also this thread started by someone who is apparently mocking MFS unless you can’t read. If this isn’t an attack, I don’t know what is.

And that include your post as well.

Comment

Also this thread started by someone who is apparently mocking MFS unless you can’t read. If this isn’t an attack, I don’t know what is.

And that include your post as well.
                              What a jerk, this thread is a joke. Attacking kids is when your MF Shore parent comes on here calling PDA and CSA kids pieces of ****s and losers. Please show everyone the thread where a MF Shore kid is called that. I'll wait why you do.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X