Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaper Joe and Czar Kamala (Illegal Immigrants and Covid 19 Delta Variant)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guarantee Title Con is vaccinated, just like his hypocrite idols Trump and the talking bobble heads on FOX.
    That would be a real shame. Hope all the terrorists get Darwined, they deserve it!

Comment

Ya I’m sure the 25k illegals crossing the border weekly all have their vaccinations.

Comment

Diaper Joe and Czar Kamala (Illegal Immigrants and Covid 19 Delta Variant)

I guarantee Title Con is vaccinated, just like his hypocrite idols Trump and the talking bobble heads on FOX.
        nope, TC is not vaccinated....perhaps when i'm in my 70s i will be (when time has undoubtedly concluded that its actually safe) and not just to be used in an EMERGENCY as the FDA current position is as of right now. we have already discussed this libby,

We know you have a very short memory (you conveniently forget your blm/antifa sympathizers burning buildings, committing arson and violence, we forget that biden can't get anything done, we forget that he cant walk a flight of steps, we forget that he can't put a series of words together to make anything coherent).

its fun proving you wrong each and every step of the way...yet its also very disturbing (yet funny) you think of TRUMP and TC 247365.

Comment

“I’m sorry but it’s too late!”

Hahahahahaha!
          We’re not sorry at all! Die racist ****heads, die!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al....outputType=amp

Comment

This a fantastic! Darwin fate for these stupid ****s!

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Comment

This a fantastic! Darwin fate for these stupid ****s!

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”
              My only hope is that they didn't infect someone else who couldn't be vaccinated because of age (too young) or genuine medical issues. Otherwise I could care less if they live or die. Willful ignorance has a price.

Comment

People die .I feel more sympathy for families of those addicted to opioids given as prescription by the same pharmaceutical giants that linger for years and die in their 20s and 30s.

Comment

People die .I feel more sympathy for families of those addicted to opioids given as prescription by the same pharmaceutical giants that linger for years and die in their 20s and 30s.
                  Ok back to the extinction of the con-job right. Things are getting so bad that even Hannity has changed his tone to pleading with his audience to get a vaccine. Good luck to the unholy holy btw. Prolife I guess isn’t for the living.

Comment

Vaccines don’t stop the spread , so they are only putting themselves in danger.

Comment

Ok back to the extinction of the con-job right. Things are getting so bad that even Hannity has changed his tone to pleading with his audience to get a vaccine. Good luck to the unholy holy btw. Prolife I guess isn’t for the living.

Okay Bro, so far from the truth- you are an idiot for saying it.

Look at Diaper Joe, he gets lost on the stage, hasn't spoken coherantly in Public in his last 5 Speaches (IN PUBLIC FOR THE ENTIRE FUC$ING WORLLD TO SEE), he has destroyed what Security we had on the Southern Border,, NOT ONE Illegal Immigrant crossing the Southern Rest Stop which was formerly Border is tested for COVID 19 or the Delta Variant (Brilliant, Brilliant Democrat Policy on the Border, Took away our North American Pipeline, (Pissed Off Canada in the Process, GAVE Authority ( through removing tariffs and Trade embargo) to RUSSIA to open a Brand New Pipeline thus making Russia Energy INDEPENDENT and the USA Energy DEPENDENT, Remoed ALL Sanctions on IRAN (Hello.Nuclear Weapon Proliferation), North Korea AFTER a 3 year Hiatus under President Trumps Watch when North Korea did not Shoot AntiBallistic Rockets all over Asia and NOW with Diaper Joe at the Helm, North Kotea again is shooting Rockets off all over the Asia and the Islands... the Middle East is AGAIN in Shambles (like when Hussein Obama was in Office), when Trump was there we had 5 yes FIVE Peace Treaties in Effect and EVEN Israel and the Palastinian State were meeting to create a Peace Acvord and then......

Crazy, mentally impaired, Diaper Joe takes office and EVERYTHING goes to HE!L in a Handbasket..
                      Democrat Policies have quite literally Destabilized the World in less than 1 year...

God help us for the remainder of this Buffoons Presidency, maybe he will take a long walk, Diaper clad, down Pennsylvania Avenue and take a Left in Florida...

Comment

My only hope is that they didn't infect someone else who couldn't be vaccinated because of age (too young) or genuine medical issues. Otherwise I could care less if they live or die. Willful ignorance has a price.

Look at Diaper Joe, he gets lost on the stage, hasn't spoken coherantly in Public in his last 5 Speaches (IN PUBLIC FOR THE ENTIRE FUC$ING WORLLD TO SEE), he has destroyed what Security we had on the Southern Border,, NOT ONE Illegal Immigrant crossing the Southern Rest Stop which was formerly Border is tested for COVID 19 or the Delta Variant (Brilliant, Brilliant Democrat Policy on the Border, Took away our North American Pipeline, (Pissed Off Canada in the Process, GAVE Authority ( through removing tariffs and Trade embargo) to RUSSIA to open a Brand New Pipeline thus making Russia Energy INDEPENDENT and the USA Energy DEPENDENT, Remoed ALL Sanctions on IRAN (Hello.Nuclear Weapon Proliferation), North Korea AFTER a 3 year Hiatus under President Trumps Watch when North Korea did not Shoot AntiBallistic Rockets all over Asia and NOW with Diaper Joe at the Helm, North Kotea again is shooting Rockets off all over the Asia and the Islands... the Middle East is AGAIN in Shambles (like when Hussein Obama was in Office), when Trump was there we had 5 yes FIVE Peace Treaties in Effect and EVEN Israel and the Palastinian State were meeting to create a Peace Acvord and then......

Crazy, mentally impaired, Diaper Joe takes office and EVERYTHING goes to HE!L in a Handbasket..
                        Democrat Policies have quite literally Destabilized the World in less than 1 year...

God help us for the remainder of this Buffoons Presidency, maybe he will take a long walk, Diaper clad, down Pennsylvania Avenue and take a Left in Florida...

Comment

Joe Biden just spoke at a townhall (for the world to see) two nights ago on CNN. Sorry you weren’t aware. I am also sorry that I cannot take you seriously because you don’t know that or could not look it up. You are a tard. A disgrace to your family, country, and most of all soccer. Please flush yourself.

Comment

Joe Biden just spoke at a townhall (for the world to see) two nights ago on CNN. Sorry you weren’t aware. I am also sorry that I cannot take you seriously because you don’t know that or could not look it up. You are a tard. A disgrace to your family, country, and most of all soccer. Please flush yourself.
                            He should double flush - his news source and logic stinks. I hope he stays indoors. Delta force will crush him and his kind.

Comment

Exactly! What thw HELL are you talking about?
                              He was TERRIBLE in the Town Hall... He lost his train of thought, at Least, 7 times...

Did you actually read what I wrote? If you did, your reading comprehension is abysm.

By the way, Funny thing.... Give me ONE (JUST ONE) Counterpoint to ANYTHING i wrote....

I'll be waiting... LOL

Typical Liberal Democrat Response: DIaper Joe is literally destroying our Country before our eyes in Real time and you Call me names??

How about an educated, informed response? Oh yeah, I forgot... You can't read well and your Tragic, Liberal Sheep Dogma doesn't provide you the ability for Independent thought.

You are such the Idiot!

Comment

He should double flush - his news source and logic stinks. I hope he stays indoors. Delta force will crush him and his kind.
                                Okay Idiot,

Give me ONE Counterpoint to ANYTHING i said...

This should be interesting...

Oh yeah, Joe Diaper Joe Biden created the Vaccibe according to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NPR....

Onr Counterpoint..... just one..

Please, just spare us the, You are a Nazi, anti-vaxxer blah blah blah...
                                I got both my shots Arsehole...

You are STILL A DEMOCRAT IDIOT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X