Uswnt - no bueno

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to focus in what matter. Red, white and blue. No rainbow, no black and white, none of that bs. If I was the coach everything will be decorated with the US flag colors. They need to be proud of playing for the USA and not focusing on the political bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They need to focus in what matter. Red, white and blue. No rainbow, no black and white, none of that bs. If I was the coach everything will be decorated with the US flag colors. They need to be proud of playing for the USA and not focusing on the political bs.
      Oh but that means they would only be soccer players not political activists?

Brain explosion 💥

Comment

They are. They are proud of their freedom of speech and that they live in a country where the government can't tell them do stand for the anthem or the pledge (even though they stood for the anthem and knelt before kickoff as they do in Premier league matches).
        If you were a patriot, you'd root for the US national team and respect their individual rights. You won't see a North Korean team taking a knee.

But alas, most of you are all about #cancelculture and you want to cancel the players that you disagree with. Snowflakes.

Comment

I always have to laugh when a whiny liberal pussy calls someone else a snowflake.
          They are. They are proud of their freedom of speech and that they live in a country where the government can't tell them do stand for the anthem or the pledge (even though they stood for the anthem and knelt before kickoff as they do in Premier league matches).
          If you were a patriot, you'd root for the US national team and respect their individual rights. You won't see a North Korean team taking a knee.

But alas, most of you are all about #cancelculture and you want to cancel the players that you disagree with. Snowflakes.

Comment

The lack of self awareness of the self-styled tough guys that are really the biggest snowflakes on the planet is interesting to me. I guess when you purposefully live your life in a bubble of reinforcing media outlets it is no surprise that you end up projecting all your worst traits onto others without a shred of irony. There is no bigger collection of snowflakes than the Fox News/Newsmax crowd and yet they honestly don't even recognize it. Bill Maher said it best... A bunch of whiney little Biatches

I always have to laugh when a whiny liberal pussy calls someone else a snowflake.

Comment

Thanks for confirming my point you whiny liberal pussy.

The lack of self awareness of the self-styled tough guys that are really the biggest snowflakes on the planet is interesting to me. I guess when you purposefully live your life in a bubble of reinforcing media outlets it is no surprise that you end up projecting all your worst traits onto others without a shred of irony. There is no bigger collection of snowflakes than the Fox News/Newsmax crowd and yet they honestly don't even recognize it. Bill Maher said it best... A bunch of whiney little Biatches

Comment

Snowflakes like you can't look in the mirror without lashing out. Shouldn't you go back to trying to cancel the outspoken black and female athletes by now

Comment

Snowflakes like you can't look in the mirror without lashing out. Shouldn't you go back to trying to cancel the outspoken black and female athletes by now
                  Probably some lesbo that can't figure her sex out.Agree Fu#k them & fu#k them horrible nasty Dykes .There not repressing me that's for sure.

Comment

To coach women’s soccer now you have to go along with the work ideology of the players, otherwise they will get you “cancelled” and fired. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comment

Do you think it is a tell that this guy uses "pussy" as his go to insult? He clearly doesn't respect women other than as objects so it is only natural that he would get personal satisfaction out of equating something feminine, like "pussy" with being the height of insults.

Comment

Imagine that. A coach having to be able to relate to his players. I can't imagine the horror of some poor coach having to empathize with a desire for gender and racial equality. Too bad it isn't the good old days of Jim Crowe and a man's home being his castle.

To coach women’s soccer now you have to go along with the work ideology of the players, otherwise they will get you “cancelled” and fired. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comment

Wow. Hate for the USWNT runs deep. Does it get any more unAmerican than to hope they lose? Cons really are the biggest snowflakes.

Comment

Wow. Hate for the USWNT runs deep. Does it get any more unAmerican than to hope they lose? Cons really are the biggest snowflakes.
                            This is the Dirty Dyke for sure. A very sick individual who has the same attitude as rapoine.I'm over the moon they lost & so are most Americans.Subway will be bankrupt very soon with Victoria's lesbians not far behind. Good riddance to all of them,A total disgrace.

Comment

Imagine that. A coach having to be able to relate to his players. I can't imagine the horror of some poor coach having to empathize with a desire for gender and racial equality. Too bad it isn't the good old days of Jim Crowe and a man's home being his castle.
                              It's sports, not politics. Why do you dumb fk libtards have a hard time with this concept. You're just another white guilt fking retard that has been brainwashed. Minorities and women that have made a successful life for themselves laugh at you. You think all white people have great jobs with great pay? Get over yourself.

Comment

Liberals voted for this. Cant make this crap up. "Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends."
                                https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/joe-biden-record-on-busing-incarceration-racial-justice-democratic-primary-2020-explained.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X