Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't support or watch anything that takes a knee Period.If I wanted politics I'd watch the news.The loss to Canada was the best thing that could of happened.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have as5hole #1. congrats, your friends hate you and feel bad for you at the same time, not rooting for America, because an American takes a knee to challenge a social/political norm is so un-american. you sir, should be the one going to north korea, cuba, Iran or somewhere else.

whether or not I agree with these knee taking hippies is not the case. support American sports, you d!ckwad.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have as5hole #1. congrats, your friends hate you and feel bad for you at the same time, not rooting for America, because an American takes a knee to challenge a social/political norm is so un-american. you sir, should be the one going to north korea, cuba, Iran or somewhere else.

whether or not I agree with these knee taking hippies is not the case. support American sports, you d!ckwad.
      Nope. I'm glad they lost. Never in my life would I think I would hope an American team lost, but the loud ones on that team are the most unlikeable collection of See You Next Tuesdays outside of Lebron. F - Them. I'm glad they lost. Maybe now they can reset and comprise the team of soccer players and not SJW's.

Comment

Congratulations Canada

Comment

That's because you've slowly been programmed by social media and cable new to hate America while thinking you are still a patriot, which you are not. Detox now. You never would have thought that before because you weren't yet programmed. It's like scientology or any other cult. You now put this weird world view above your own country. But it isn't too late. First step is to realize that this happened to you and you are not alone. You can get back to a principled but respectful disagreement with your fellow citizens but you have to first tune out of the propaganda. If they preach party over country, or my way or the highway, they are poisoning you.

Nope. I'm glad they lost. Never in my life would I think I would hope an American team lost, but the loud ones on that team are the most unlikeable collection of See You Next Tuesdays outside of Lebron. F - Them. I'm glad they lost. Maybe now they can reset and comprise the team of soccer players and not SJW's.

Comment

If we do t have the mail in ballot harvesting nonsense ( yes most 18-24 dont vote or care but “sent in” their vote this time around for what Facebook and Instagram told them for ) that got the Dems into power in the next couple of elections - the adults will take over , hopefully strict adults

Comment

Well done Canada

Comment

Congratulations Canada
                fake ass americans

Comment

Well done Canada
                  go back to your country, you fake ass american

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3051915]go back to your country, you fake ass american[/QU

Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X