Olympics 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Blonde piece says their's going to be some big boots to fill. Someone needs to tell them a lot of Bras need fillings also.

Comment

You know what those dikes need . They need to play a strong men’s team and get demoralized,then they will realize why they make less money . I mean beat them 15-0 bad . One of those azz whoppens !!

Comment

Is this really a thread that needed to be bumped with misogyny? Let's move out of the 1950s and feel free to discuss, like adults, the fairness of pay relative to revenues rather than like barbarians.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        You know what those dikes need . They need to play a strong men’s team and get demoralized,then they will realize why they make less money . I mean beat them 15-0 bad . One of those azz whoppens !!

Comment

Is this really a thread that needed to be bumped with misogyny? Let's move out of the 1950s and feel free to discuss, like adults, the fairness of pay relative to revenues rather than like barbarians.

When they act like women and stop there liberal agenda then they will earn respect . Nobody is for the woke crap !! These women are athletes not politicians . Voice your opinion when your off the field . Sorry buddy ‍♂️

Comment

So, having an opinion different than yours means you don't give them respect and you are free to treat them as unfulfilling sex objects. Very medieval of you. The Taliban approves of your mentality.

There are people "for this woke crap" but even more importantly, there are people (generally known as adults) who can be against their opinions and beliefs but still not need to make them subhuman sex objects worthy only for their breast size.

When they act like women and stop there liberal agenda then they will earn respect . Nobody is for the woke crap !! These women are athletes not politicians . Voice your opinion when your off the field . Sorry buddy ‍♂️

Comment

So, having an opinion different than yours means you don't give them respect and you are free to treat them as unfulfilling sex objects. Very medieval of you. The Taliban approves of your mentality.

There are people "for this woke crap" but even more importantly, there are people (generally known as adults) who can be against their opinions and beliefs but still not need to make them subhuman sex objects worthy only for their breast size.

I'm just saying ! I have a voice just like Rapone does.You would think if they wanted to bring in the spectators then fill the bras first. Just common sense but we all know there's very little of that on the USWNT.

Comment

I'm just saying ! I have a voice just like Rapone does.You would think if they wanted to bring in the spectators then fill the bras first. Just common sense but we all know there's very little of that on the USWNT.
                A lot of them have to go to the dentist to remove hair each week. No tits but probably a double sided or two in the gym bag

Comment

They repulse me !! I could care less if they ever win a game again .

Comment

I love that you are misusing an idiom demonstrating ignorance of your own language in a manner which undermines the very position you attempted to stake out. And I'm guessing that, without the help of google, you don't even have any idea what I'm getting at.

The good news is that we all knew you were ignorant before you made this mistake anyway.

They repulse me !! I could care less if they ever win a game again .

Comment

I love that you are misusing an idiom demonstrating ignorance of your own language in a manner which undermines the very position you attempted to stake out. And I'm guessing that, without the help of google, you don't even have any idea what I'm getting at.

The good news is that we all knew you were ignorant before you made this mistake anyway.

English please

Comment

You never see Men going into Quilt making or knitting Sweaters.We need the good old days were Men did their thing & Women did their's. Men need personal hobbies as well & knitting isn't one of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X