Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does this camp have to do with PDA? It's not a PDA camp so I'm not following your logic...
    PDA sent the current players an email saying that we "suggest" recommend, you better f'ng pay and go. But the flier is open to ALL and anyone at all ever who is willing to pay. 9 years old and up. SO...I sent it to my 85 year old grandma who is planning to attend.

Comment

What does this camp have to do with PDA? It's not a PDA camp so I'm not following your logic...
      It is run my MO who is the Rutgers coach and PDA girls head. Now you understand? The profits go to MO directly.

Comment

Please support Porky the Soccer Pig

Comment

"Coach" Trish

I think KM "trained" my daughters team more that year than she did and all he did in reality was just oversee them while his team trained.

PDA should have refunded that whole teams tuition for the year she "coached".
          What's wrong with the coach? She seems nice. Keep hiding behind a keyboard and criticize people. It's good for the world!

Comment

PDA is an organized crime ring

Much worst then that.

Comment

Feed me

Comment

Sure

What's wrong with the coach? She seems nice. Keep hiding behind a keyboard and criticize people. It's good for the world!
                She is super nice but a horrible coach. How does one live in Sparta and coach in Zarephath?

You don't get a job because your boss at Rutgers feels sorry for you. You either do it or get someone who would can. She totally abdicated her coaching duties to the detriment of every kid on that team with the blessing of Mike O'Neil.

I don't need to hide behind a keyboard I was very up front to her how awful the year went and she just had Mike give me a call to say sorry.

I like to criticize folks to their face when possible.

Comment

She is super nice but a horrible coach. How does one live in Sparta and coach in Zarephath?

You don't get a job because your boss at Rutgers feels sorry for you. You either do it or get someone who would can. She totally abdicated her coaching duties to the detriment of every kid on that team with the blessing of Mike O'Neil.

I don't need to hide behind a keyboard I was very up front to her how awful the year went and she just had Mike give me a call to say sorry.

“Say sorry” . This club is unprofessional to say the least. There is no accountability of their terrible actions.

Comment

Can you explain exactly what you are talking about it? it is interesting but hard to follow. What coach? What team? what year?

Comment

Please folks. For the sake of Mike O’Neil please spend your money and attend this camp. If you are lucky the fat bastard will steal your Daughters snacks.

Great camp for backup bench players. Recruitment fest for low hanging fruit.

Comment

Can you explain exactly what you are talking about it? it is interesting but hard to follow. What coach? What team? what year?

What, what, what , what

LOL

Comment

Damn - good for you. Did you tell him to f off? Hopefully you pulled your kid out and found a a better club.

Comment

Probably the funniest email- come join “elite” camp... open to any and all players. Oh and it’s suggested that PDA attend.
                            Under NCAA rules, all ID camps must be open to "any and all entrants." You can only limit by age or grade level, gender, and overall number of attendees. If you look at any ID camp, they will have similar language. The "Elite" language may be deceiving, but it is a fairly common way to distinguish a college ID camp from a rec camp for youngers.

Comment

Under NCAA rules, all ID camps must be open to "any and all entrants." You can only limit by age or grade level, gender, and overall number of attendees. If you look at any ID camp, they will have similar language. The "Elite" language may be deceiving, but it is a fairly common way to distinguish a college ID camp from a rec camp for youngers.
                              Good try coach - but AGAIN calling out the nonsense. The email is Clear:
                              Elite Player Night Camp at Rutgers University: OPEN TO ANY AND ALL ENTRANTS
                              July 26-28
                              5-8pm
                              Ages 9 & up
                              $250

Camp offers:
                              Functional positional training
                              Speed and agility
                              Health and nutrition
                              Team Bonding Experience
                              College recruiting Q&A

*Camp is open to any and all within the age range"

My 10 year old dog will be joining. He is actually very fast and amazing with positional training. Happy to bond with the team, but will not join the health part.

Comment

It is NOT A College ID camp.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X