Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rutgers Elite Camp

Probably the funniest email- come join “elite” camp... open to any and all players. Oh and it’s suggested that PDA attend.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably the funniest email- come join “elite” camp... open to any and all players. Oh and it’s suggested that PDA attend.
    Can't be any worse than that stupid "beginners" camp those kids from MF Shore are at. What a stupid group of parents their are in NJ. At least the PDA parents are smart enough to stay local. Those assclowns at MF Shore actually traveled to NC to attend. Lol.. *******s

Comment

Lol.. MF Shore girls went to a beginners camp in NC? What a joke. Anything to pump up a resume. I heard the goalie won "best goalkeeper" at the camp. Pretty good considering she was with 9 &10 year olds.This team is turning out to be the biggest joke in youth soccer. All the bragging they do just keeps making them a punching bag.

Comment

Can you send a link?

Comment

Can you send a link?
          https://xhamster.com/videos/sucking-off-coach-xhlhavy

Comment

Can you send a link?
            https://www.rutgerswomenssoccercamps.com/

Comment

https://xhamster.com/videos/sucking-off-coach-xhlhavy

Comment

Scam

Look at that my daughters old coach who couldn't be bothered to make practices or have the team participate in any tournaments is part of the camp.

How nice to see the money just keeps flowing and nothing done to earn it.

What a scam for that amount of $-

Comment

Look at that my daughters old coach who couldn't be bothered to make practices or have the team participate in any tournaments is part of the camp.

PDA is an organized crime ring

Comment

PDA is an organized crime ring
                    So is MF Shore. Some kids play on the 09 team for free, why others like my friends daughter pays. Tetro is like a big eared Don Corleone with certain parents serving as "captians", while the low level people get stuck paying the bill's. When Tetro is done with your kid and can't get no more, shes pushed to the side to make room for the new flavor of the month.

Comment

Which coach is that?

Comment

Please folks. For the sake of Mike O’Neil please spend your money and attend this camp. If you are lucky the fat bastard will steal your Daughters snacks.

Comment

What does this camp have to do with PDA? It's not a PDA camp so I'm not following your logic...

Comment

Allowance

Which coach is that?
                            "Coach" Trish

I think KM "trained" my daughters team more that year than she did and all he did in reality was just oversee them while his team trained.

PDA should have refunded that whole teams tuition for the year she "coached".

Comment

Blind

What does this camp have to do with PDA? It's not a PDA camp so I'm not following your logic...
                              Do you not see who all the professionals are who are hosting this elite event? PDA 06 Blue/White and many other age groups represented.

It is just another way to overpay PDA staff for nothing of value.

Rutgers=PDA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X