Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tampa Bay Area soccer needs a merger right now!

TBU, Flames, Chargers, Florida Premier we need to come together. Together we are monster, a titan an unremovable force.

It takes great imagination, will and a United vision. If you take every age group boys and girls and have the very best in the area playing on the same team, we will surely be a national force.

We need true leaders to put away self pride, ego and personal ambitions. We need a strong collaboration between public and private sectors to facilitate a move like this. If we keep going like the way we are, will never achieve greatness. We are too fractured. Particular teams will have a good run from time to time but the consistency will never be there. Teams will always be missing pieces.

You see the ECNL girls, there are 2 clubs that have almost all their age groups make the final four. This is no accident, this is by design.

I’m calling out the Head Directors of these clubs, have a meeting and air out all your differences and talk unity. You owe to the the Tampa Area soccer community. Hold a town hall meeting and let us the parents discuss what we would love to see happen for soccer in this community. We are TAMPA BAY. We are TBU, we are Florida Premier We are Clearwater Chargers We are West Florida Flames we want a Tampa Bay Area Soccer Club. We want to challenge the best around the country every year. We can do it, we have some of the best talent here. Who will be our soccer Mosses and unite us all?

Too much talk and no action! This has been the same argument for years. Tampa Bay Area people lets do this for the benefit of Tampa Bay Area children.
    Where does this merger stand?

Comment

Where does this merger stand?
      As a Fantasy, a figment of your imagination. Good Idea? Maybe, Maybe not. Would create a nationally strong club.

Comment

As a Fantasy, a figment of your imagination. Good Idea? Maybe, Maybe not. Would create a nationally strong club.

Novi musk is earning so much money. He has corporations interested in investing. He is not going to merge with the other clowns.

Comment

First off, do you think NM, PM, YoYo or AL makes the most money? Second, are you familiar with non-profit corporations and whether or not there can be any "investing" in said entity? I'm guessing you are clueless.

Novi musk is earning so much money. He has corporations interested in investing. He is not going to merge with the other clowns.

Comment

First off, do you think NM, PM, YoYo or AL makes the most money? Second, are you familiar with non-profit corporations and whether or not there can be any "investing" in said entity? I'm guessing you are clueless.
            TBU Dad is obsessed with NM and FP, he can't stand to keep them out of any threads....

I don't think it would ever happen, at least on the boy's side.

Comment

I am aware of non profit. No Let me explain to you how it works Investment are made as "donation." The board members will get their share. The docs will get their share. The coach will get their share. The investors will get their share. The cycle repeat itself every year.

Comment

I am aware of non profit. No Let me explain to you how it works Investment are made as "donation." The board members will get their share. The docs will get their share. The coach will get their share. The investors will get their share. The cycle repeat itself every year.
                The donation part is easily understood but how does the Non-Profit issue "investors get their share?" In my company we have "investors" too. But the company gives more back to the investors than the investors put in.

So you're saying the investor donates money to Florida Premier and then Florida Premier gives more back to the investors than the investors put in? Wouldn't that be coming out of the hard working families of Pasco County's pockets? Seems highly illegal and a scam.

Comment

When is this merger going to happen? Email your clubs doc’s and board members. It’s the the right thing for Tampa Bay.

Comment

When is this merger going to happen? Email your clubs doc’s and board members. It’s the the right thing for Tampa Bay.
                    Thye are working out who gets all the cheddar first!

Comment

I can see the numerous benefits for Florida Premier - but - literally, nothing to gain for TBU. TBU got rid of all of its deadwood Coaches and Directors and most went to Florida Premier. No way that TBU wants to get tangled up with those losers again - they learned their lesson.

Comment

I can see the numerous benefits for Florida Premier - but - literally, nothing to gain for TBU. TBU got rid of all of its deadwood Coaches and Directors and most went to Florida Premier. No way that TBU wants to get tangled up with those losers again - they learned their lesson.
                        Florida Premier sees the writing on the wall. They aren’t getting any of the top leagues for their club. They are stuck with 2nd tier leagues and leftover players who couldn’t make MLS Next on the boys side or Girls ECNL or GAL. They are stuck with boys ECNL and girls ECNL-R and it isn’t changing. It’s NOT CHANGING. Rather than accept it in Pasco, they disparage the clubs that have the top leagues and players, and when that gets old, they bring up a mega club for Tampa Bay - but leave out their hidden desire to control it and bash the clubs like WFF (who have MLS Next and GAL for girls) or TBU (have MLS Next and Girls ECNL) for not hopping on-board.

This isn’t Jacksonville and Florida Elite - but Novi sure wants to create that, but is limited because he doesn’t have the leagues. He’s Johnny come lately and just airing his displeasure that life isn’t fair in his world. Will he stay with Capelli next year or go New Balance?

Most of the posts on here are from FL Premier - they ultimately have an underlying take they spit out after they have responded to themselves a few times to get it going. It gets old. In the thread title it should say “this thread is from Florida Premier - ignore the title and just wait for it” for the true message they want to share - which is usually bashing a coach, club or team.

Comment

I like that you engage in this projecting of what you do onto others. While there are definitely many FP started threads on here, it seems like there are 2 or 3 incredibly angry and active TBU parents that love to start posts and love to pretend to be multiple people (and they accuse others of doing that). While there are too many posts here about FP, about 2/3s of those are started by maybe 3 TBU dads, and 2 Celtic admins (although they have stopped now that they got the city to give them the local monopoly).

You are going to be so disappointed next season when FP has girl's ECNL, just like they said they would when they got regional last year and said they'd have full in 1-2 seasons if they performed well.

Florida Premier sees the writing on the wall. They aren’t getting any of the top leagues for their club. They are stuck with 2nd tier leagues and leftover players who couldn’t make MLS Next on the boys side or Girls ECNL or GAL. They are stuck with boys ECNL and girls ECNL-R and it isn’t changing. It’s NOT CHANGING. Rather than accept it in Pasco, they disparage the clubs that have the top leagues and players, and when that gets old, they bring up a mega club for Tampa Bay - but leave out their hidden desire to control it and bash the clubs like WFF (who have MLS Next and GAL for girls) or TBU (have MLS Next and Girls ECNL) for not hopping on-board.

This isn’t Jacksonville and Florida Elite - but Novi sure wants to create that, but is limited because he doesn’t have the leagues. He’s Johnny come lately and just airing his displeasure that life isn’t fair in his world. Will he stay with Capelli next year or go New Balance?

Most of the posts on here are from FL Premier - they ultimately have an underlying take they spit out after they have responded to themselves a few times to get it going. It gets old. In the thread title it should say “this thread is from Florida Premier - ignore the title and just wait for it” for the true message they want to share - which is usually bashing a coach, club or team.

Comment

I like that you engage in this projecting of what you do onto others. While there are definitely many FP started threads on here, it seems like there are 2 or 3 incredibly angry and active TBU parents that love to start posts and love to pretend to be multiple people (and they accuse others of doing that). While there are too many posts here about FP, about 2/3s of those are started by maybe 3 TBU dads, and 2 Celtic admins (although they have stopped now that they got the city to give them the local monopoly).

You are going to be so disappointed next season when FP has girl's ECNL, just like they said they would when they got regional last year and said they'd have full in 1-2 seasons if they performed well.
                            Grow a pair of stones and go on record with your actual name guaranteeing that they will have full Girls ECNL in 1-2 seasons? Or are you just cascading what you have been told by FP?

Comment

FP had nothing to do with this thread, just like most of the others. TBU is down to spreading crazy lies since they can't back anything up with actual results.. They are circling the drain, and the desperation is comical. It helps me kill time at work, so I hope they keep it up!

Comment

I don't think you can know that FP had nothing to do with this thread. Just like the angry TBU parent has no way to know that it was started by FP. Frankly, it is just as likely to be started by a parent at any of the big local clubs that either really thinks it is a good idea or is sick of the silly online squabbling between the club. Nothing about the first post to me anyway says FP, TBU, CC or WFF more than any other.

Personally, I think there are pros and cons to the community and to each club of a merger. But regardless, I'm sure a merged club would still require lots of admin/directors overseeing each program and location and there would be plenty of money to go around so I don't think keeping the money would be the impediment. I think it would be the different people believing they had the better vision or ability to be at the top and lead the club that would stop the merger. It is just like when TBU and WFF came all the way to the alter together. That merger made so much sense and would have really separated the joint club from the rest of the state at that time. It would have had TBU jump CC on the boys side a lot sooner and put a huge moat around the girls side where no upstart club like an FP had any hope of becoming competitive. Why didn't it happen? Neither side wanted to lose their grip on the final say-so. Is that ego? Probably. But I always assumed it came from a genuine place since at that time it probably wasn't clear which club was better run. In retrospect, WFF should have conceded to TBU and the first florida super club would have been born.

FP had nothing to do with this thread, just like most of the others. TBU is down to spreading crazy lies since they can't back anything up with actual results.. They are circling the drain, and the desperation is comical. It helps me kill time at work, so I hope they keep it up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X