Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Scorpions are playing Bayside Tourney too.

Future reference. Scorpions, SSS, Bolts, Stars will all play in each others tournaments. Seacoast, NEFC, Surf, and Juventus will all play in each others tournaments. Bayside will bounce around, but will mostly enter the first groups tournaments. It is really unfortunate that the top 8 NE clubs don't take turns hosting tournaments throughout each season, so all the top teams can play each other, as that is what would be getting the players/parents the most bang for their buck. Not to mention it would get everyone's top teams together often enough, there would be no need for TS any longer. All the opinions would be settled on the pitch as they should be. Politics and greed always supersedes what is best for the players. Why Bayside is on the list of clubs that hosts a tournament where some of the top 8 clubs go is also a head scratcher to me.

Comment

Future reference. Scorpions, SSS, Bolts, Stars will all play in each others tournaments. Seacoast, NEFC, Surf, and Juventus will all play in each others tournaments. Bayside will bounce around, but will mostly enter the first groups tournaments. It is really unfortunate that the top 8 NE clubs don't take turns hosting tournaments throughout each season, so all the top teams can play each other, as that is what would be getting the players/parents the most bang for their buck. Not to mention it would get everyone's top teams together often enough, there would be no need for TS any longer. All the opinions would be settled on the pitch as they should be. Politics and greed always supersedes what is best for the players. Why Bayside is on the list of clubs that hosts a tournament where some of the top 8 clubs go is also a head scratcher to me.
      I have high hopes for Stars Cup over Labor Day Weekend on the girls side. All indications is that Stars, Scorpions, SSS, Bolts, NEFC, Bayside will be playing. Additionally, expect some top ECNL teams from out of state to make it including SUSA, World Class and PDA.

Comment

I have high hopes for Stars Cup over Labor Day Weekend on the girls side. All indications is that Stars, Scorpions, SSS, Bolts, NEFC, Bayside will be playing. Additionally, expect some top ECNL teams from out of state to make it including SUSA, World Class and PDA.

u9-u12 Bayside will not be there, maybe u13 and up. Same for nefc I assume as another poster stated they are going to Juventus on the Mass board

Comment

u9-u12 Bayside will not be there, maybe u13 and up. Same for nefc I assume as another poster stated they are going to Juventus on the Mass board
          Who cares about 9v9? I was referring to 08 girls (see thread title).

Comment

Who cares about 9v9? I was referring to 08 girls (see thread title).

You cared about 9v9, just 14 short months ago... Loser

Comment

Stars Cup accepted teams list has been published. Looks like this f*ckface was talking out of his ***. I see Bayside Girls up and down the list in every age group.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=84274

Comment

Stars Cup accepted teams list has been published. Looks like this f*ckface was talking out of his ***. I see Bayside Girls up and down the list in every age group.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=84274

Here is how it will go for Bayside. Possibly, u13 impact team can hang around the bottom of the top bracket, but they will not win a game in the top bracket. The rest of the Bayside teams, have absolutely no shot at top bracket for any of the divisions. Therefore, they will play in 2nd and 3rd brackets, but still will not have 1 team take the division. Which is fine, if they would just accept who they are. Let's revisit this in a month or so.

Comment

You cared about 9v9, just 14 short months ago... Loser
                  RI surf who? Never heard of them.

Comment

Yikes. Very tough, actually absolute terrible, weekend for Bayside 08’s going 0-3 and only scoring in 1 game in the Sea Coast Tournament and finishing dead last in their division. Really not any positives to take from the weekend.
                    Gonna be tough sledding this spring for Bayside 08’s.

Comment

So your daughter’s team beat Bayside and you come on this board to trash Bayside? Dare to tell us your daughter’s team? I bet you won’t.

Comment

Yikes. Very tough, actually absolute terrible, weekend for Bayside 08’s going 0-3 and only scoring in 1 game in the Sea Coast Tournament and finishing dead last in their division. Really not any positives to take from the weekend.
                        Gonna be tough sledding this spring for Bayside 08’s.
                        A few of their players are too busy playing for Somerset/Swansea team in some crap league to focus on training to actually be decent players at Impact / DPL level. PB facing the end of the road with this group. There will be one or two joining ECNL soon is my guess. I also predict PB moving on.

Comment

So your daughter’s team beat Bayside and you come on this board to trash Bayside? Dare to tell us your daughter’s team? I bet you won’t.
                          Imagine being that pathetic of a human? Honestly, I come to this forum to laugh at low life dirt bags like that clown you quoted. It's hilarious to me. That bozo's daughter likely rides pine on any team she plays on. Don't worry though, in their mind she's the best!

Comment

Not one player on that team will crack an ECNL national roster. Regional maybe.

Comment

Ultimately PB joysticking on the sideline can only take his teams so far. Guy always gets found out when going up against proper outfits & coaches (just look at his record).

no doubt after such a lackluster showing and losing to RI surf and Scorpions 2nd team this team is about to combust.

Comment

I don't understand all the vitriol toward this team. The club did its job and provided these girls a good local team for them to progress. If any of the parents had expectations that this team would compete with the top New England Teams once they hit U14 and older, then there was a clear misunderstanding of what a club like Bayside can provide.

It's now time for those players with higher aspirations to see where they might fit in with those other top teams that are within driving distance. In terms of convenience, we're talking (in order) Scorpions (Taunton), NEFC (Mendon/Northboro), Select (Hingham/Weymouth) and Stars (Lancaster).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X